April 5th 2014 Fantasy Caribbean Cruise

Send me the following info: Cabin # Room participants: (names are optional, some gifts may be personalized) Wife Husband Son - with age Daughter - with age etc please list Allergies and any special occasions you are celebrating.
Thank you! Our cabin is 7520. There will be three adults- me (daughter) and my adult parents. Please let me know what else you need! :)

I am sending out a friendly reminder for payment for the lanyards for ones I have not received payment for. If you have ordered lanyards and you are not getting an email from me regarding payment from paypal, please message me. Thanks again everyone! I think I just sent reminders to people who paid too, if so, ignore.

So the purple late add group, is this the complete list? 7520 will be added later. Time to get busy soon!

Thanks for making a new group!

Oh I see now 3 adults. Did the list close now?

So the purple late add group, is this the complete list? 7520 will be added later. Time to get busy soon!

Thanks for making a new group!

Oh I see now 3 adults. Did the list close now?

They are all closed now...

Hi there, anyone else booked on this cruise yet? I noticed there wasn't a thread started so thought I'd start my own, could possibly be chatting to myself for a while :p

Look forward to meeting a few ship mates! We loved being a part of the FE last cruise so will definitely be doing that again. :flower3:

Hi! I will be on that cruise as well. Maybe we will meet! :)

I really am new to DisBoard. I am going to be on the April 5th Fantasy and would like to join the meetup. Is it too late? Thanks!

I think Liz Reynolds is in charge of it, there is more info on our Facebook page are you part of that group? I can't remember her disboard name

Any Atlanta folks...if you are not on Facebook...we are having our second meet & greet this Sunday, March 2.

PDK Airport playground
3-5 PM

See you there!

Sorry for the change.....

Closetmickey (Blue FE group) just changed from 10030/10032 to 7062/7064. FE will most likely hang on 7064 (please note both rooms just in case.....)

Thanks!!

I am so confused by these boards.

At any rate, I will be on the 4-5-14 cruise and am interested in participating in a meet up. Can I be added to a list?

I apologize if I am inadvertently not following protocol.

Thanks!

I am so confused by these boards. At any rate, I will be on the 4-5-14 cruise and am interested in participating in a meet up. Can I be added to a list? I apologize if I am inadvertently not following protocol. Thanks!

I will let Liz know and ask her to check here to get in contact w you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter