• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 5th 2014 Fantasy Caribbean Cruise

I found it....totally missed it! Must be the cabin fever here in Michigan or my frozen brain!!
Counting down the days to some warm weather!

Names are a personal choice. Some people will give personalized gifts with your family names on them, most won't matter. You only need to provide gisft for people in your color group. NOTE the purple group is likely to grow....

I asked my kids if they wanted their names on the fish extender that we were going to create and since they did, I figured we may as well add it to the list rather than just DD, DS, etc.

Me - Arlene
DH - Noel
DD 15 - Jovanna
DS 10 - Alex

DG - Josephine
DD 10 - Bentley

We are really excited about the whole FE tradition! Thank you again for including us on the list :)

Hi All,:wave2:

Hopefully I'm responding to this correctly..

This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise & we would really like to get involved in the FE exchange as well as meet up with some other folks during our cruise.

Any help/info you could pass along would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks SO Much

This is the first cruise for my family and we would like to join the FE. How do I go about getting added. Also, what does DD, DH, etc stand for?

Thanks!!

I asked my kids if they wanted their names on the fish extender that we were going to create and since they did, I figured we may as well add it to the list rather than just DD, DS, etc.

Me - Arlene
DH - Noel
DD 15 - Jovanna
DS 10 - Alex

DG - Josephine
DD 10 - Bentley

We are really excited about the whole FE tradition! Thank you again for including us on the list :)

Done...will be included in the next upload.

demo1 and Sleepheavy...

To be added the FE, simply send me the following information:

Cabin number (critical)
List of cruisers like this: (DW is "Dear Wife", DS is "Dear Son", DD is "Dear Daughter", etc with ages of children.
DW: Jane
DH: Joe
DS6: Jack
DD3: Jill

Optional items:
Hometown, DVC Member (Y/N), allergies, special occasion being celebrated, etc.

See the link in my signature to see the current FE. You would be a member of the "Purple" group.

Thanks for adding us - really appreciate it :)

Here is our info:
Cabin #2028
Me-Michelle
DH-Jared
DS 11 - Ethan
DS 7 - Seth

Super excited to get away from all this snow & cold weather here in MI!!

Interested in joining in on the FE fun for the Apr5 Fantasy cruise..how can we be added? We are traveling with sleepheavy who just joined..

Thank you for everyone who ordered lanyards. I will be sending out invoices through PayPal this weekend. Please don't use a credit card to pay through PayPal, as PayPal takes a percentage of sale, use the transfer option. If you don't want to use PayPal, you can send me a check. Message me and I will give you my address

Just saw the list for the purple group and realized I didn't put where we are from...Williamsburg, Va...also, my DD Morgan 12 isn't put with our cabin# 6510and is listed on her own..

Thanks! Can't wait for Apr 5!!!

Interested in joining in on the FE fun for the Apr5 Fantasy cruise..how can we be added? We are traveling with sleepheavy and 44diznee who just joined..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter