• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 5th 2014 Fantasy Caribbean Cruise

Here's a bit more info for my gang on the FE. (Green)

Dreamin' in MI

both rooms are from Michigan

We are really celebrating this trip...

Claire's birthday
Nora's 10th birthday
Alison and Dennis' 14th anniversary

Does anyone know when our formal, semi formal, etc. nights are? Or where we find that info?

Hi,

There are places that have old Navigators posted like Disneycruiselineblog, so I printed some off from there.

We have also cruise the eastern itinerary before and the Formal Night is Sunday, Tuesday (St Maarten) is Pirate Night and Thursday is Semi Formal.

Alba
:)

How do I sign up for fish extenders? I did it on the maiden voyage, but can't remember how to sign up again.

The list is technically closed to allow people time to create or buy what they need. I can add you to one of the lists (see my signature for the cruise with a note *Late submission*.

Please send me your family list...sample below. Most important = I NEED YOUR STATEROOM #!

DH: John
DW: Jane
DD3: Suzy
DD9: Jeff (The # is the child's age)

Does anyone know when our formal, semi formal, etc. nights are? Or where we find that info?

If you get online u can see the itinerary but here it is
Sat- casual sun- formal mon- casual tues- pirate night wed- casual thurs- semi formal fri-casual
Anything else u were wondering ?

We did our registration and reservations last night (errr, early this morning) and didn't get at PAT. I googled, and see that because we're on the Disney busses, we don't get a PAT until we get to the terminal. Anyone have experience with this? I'm wondering if that means we'll be jipped out of an early-ish PAT or not. We have 19 in our group if that makes a difference.

Yeah we are staying at disney resort before and won't find out our time till the night before, there's no telling what time it maybe :(

Hi, There are places that have old Navigators posted like Disneycruiselineblog, so I printed some off from there. We have also cruise the eastern itinerary before and the Formal Night is Sunday, Tuesday (St Maarten) is Pirate Night and Thursday is Semi Formal. Alba :)

Thanks Alba!
I did find a navigator from that blog from back in October. So I wasn't sure if it would still be the same in April.

Thanks Alba!
I did find a navigator from that blog from back in October. So I wasn't sure if it would still be the same in April.

I had the same thought, but we were on the same cruise last April and by the fact the August & September navigators have the same formal/semi formal nights I think it will carry on through to this April.

Alba
:)

What's considered formal? Semi-formal? I'm not too into dressing up on vacation.

What's considered formal? Semi-formal? I'm not too into dressing up on vacation.

formal... tux or suit, dress for ladies

semi formal... collard button down shirt, slacks (men)
nice pantsuit, dress for ladies

If you're not into dressing up, you can go, you'll just be underdressed. I wouldn't wear
shorts though!Or skip it and eat at the buffet or quick service restaurants. People really do enjoy the formal night. You'll see some tuxes and ball gowns.

Hopefully you got my quick reply

The list is technically closed to allow people time to create or buy what they need. I can add you to one of the lists (see my signature for the cruise with a note *Late submission*.

Please send me your family list...sample below. Most important = I NEED YOUR STATEROOM #!

DH: John
DW: Jane
DD3: Suzy
DD9: Jeff (The # is the child's age)

hello pirates, i have created a form to submit your lanyard order. If you have already submitted your number of lanyards, please still fill out the form, so i have the names in your group. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fxgavlavslvcik2wr2qfmzf6eykuzhjklb-f48ruq4w/viewform
proof.jpg
bump

I am just curious as to when people will no longer be added to the FE list. I printed the lists on January 10 so I could purchase materials needed to make our "gifts". Since then, 8 children and 6 adults have been added. I certainly don't want to exclude anyone, but at 54 children and 43 adults, I have about reached my limit. Are/could new people be placed on a new list? Am I the only person who feels this way?:confused3

I am just curious as to when people will no longer be added to the FE list. I printed the lists on January 10 so I could purchase materials needed to make our "gifts". Since then, 8 children and 6 adults have been added. I certainly don't want to exclude anyone, but at 54 children and 43 adults, I have about reached my limit. Are/could new people be placed on a new list? Am I the only person who feels this way?:confused3

Any added after the close date are optional....

Note 1 person removed themselves from the list. Callmemo room 9017

You are not alone.....I printed my list (again) 2 days ago and that's it for me - I've locked and loaded. :goodvibes

Don't sweat it...it was discussed on the FB page that we would add them with the understanding that it would be best effort. That's my only issue with the FB pages...not all info is replicated to the DIS...FB is great for those of us on it, but not for those that live on the DIS. It's becoming more difficult to manage an FE....

Don't sweat it...it was discussed on the FB page that we would add them with the understanding that it would be best effort. That's my only issue with the FB pages...not all info is replicated to the DIS...FB is great for those of us on it, but not for those that live on the DIS. It's becoming more difficult to manage an FE....

You've done a great job. I see your point about both forums not connecting. Are the late ad ons (optional) in a separate column on your spreadsheet? Maybe I was looking at an older sheet, but I couldn't tell. I'm not the brightest when it comes to all of this organization! Thanks again for doing it. I haven't heard back from Disney about the meet and greet. When I do, where should I post it? It's only for FE people, so I don't know where to post it!pirate:

You've done a great job. I see your point about both forums not connecting. Are the late ad ons (optional) in a separate column on your spreadsheet? Maybe I was looking at an older sheet, but I couldn't tell. I'm not the brightest when it comes to all of this organization! Thanks again for doing it. I haven't heard back from Disney about the meet and greet. When I do, where should I post it? It's only for FE people, so I don't know where to post it!pirate:

I've now updated the list to show *LATE ADD* in red next to a users DIS name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter