April 5th 2014 Fantasy Caribbean Cruise

how do you put past travel dates under what you write? do you have to add it everytime or is there somewhere on your profile to add so it automatically goes on every post? im new to disboards still trying to figure it all out. Thanks

I am no expert, but hopefully this will help... :)
Click on "user CP" located on the far left towards the top of the page- located just under the name of the thread you are viewing. It will take you to a new page. On the left there is a link that reads "edit signature". You will be able to add them there.....I think. I recently learned that you can increase the width of the text box by dragging it to the right to allow more space for text.

Good Luck!!

Just wondering how many Michiganders we have going on this cruise? Anyone want to do a pre-cruise meet?

We're from Michigan. There's 8 if us going on the cruise. Four live near Port Huron and the other 4 are more Metro Detroit.

We're from Michigan as well - 3 of us - West Michigan (Muskegon) area

Booked last night! excited already!
This will be our 3 Disney cruise- 2 Dream cruises.
We are
Dw, DH, DS- 11, DMIL- ( is that how you say mother in law?) lol

We would love to do FE, we have 2 cabins booked, but will participate with just one cabin. Ds and I had such a great time, delivering all of FE gifts, he was my room navigator- iPad in hand, reading all of the room numbers off, and giving me all the kiddos names and ages. It was one of the best parts of our last cruise.( the giving of the Fee gifts) receiving was fun too- DIS'ers are such creative peeps!

We live in Seattle- so dreaming of sunshine now- and all winter long should help me get through!!

DVC- yes, since 2008

Cheers!:dance3:
Deedee

We would like to be added to the FE list:

Cabin 10604
DW Jane (43)
DH John (44)
DD Nan (11)
DS Cooper (9)

And I also sent a request to join the Facebook group. Will be traveling with our friends in cabin 5650 the Hansons so would like to be included in their group. Thanks! So excited to be doing this for Spring break!

You have been added...great to see someone else from Roswell. Our daughters are the same age...mine will love that....

:beach:Your cabin# (if more than one cabin, let me know if both are participating)
The breakdown of your group (Ex, DW,DD5, DS7, etc) for each room?
Hometown
Special Occasion you wish listed
DVC member (Y/N)

Cabin #5156
DH Henry, DW Melissa, DD Carrie 15, DD Mallorie 5
Seaford, VA
Spring Break
DVC Member--YES

Added....

Is there anyway I can contact you personally about this fe exchange? I have never done one not sure what it is how it works what's involved cost etc? Thanks:)

I just sent you a PM (Private Message)...look in your upper right hand corner of the page once logged in.

Added....

Can you add us to the FE and to FB group???

Cabin 7673
DW- DEEDEE, DH JUSTIN, DS ANDREW-11, MIL Marcia
Snohomish Wa
Spring break
DVC- Y

We have two cabins but want to participate with one cabin.

Many thanks!

Can you add us too and to FB group???

Cabin 7673
DW- DEEDEE, DH JUSTIN, DS ANDREW-11, MIL Marcia
Snohomish Wa
Spring break
DVC- Y

We have two cabins but want to participate with one cabin.

Many thanks!

Hi Dee Dee!!! We're in Maple Valley!! I have two boys - my oldest will be 10 at time of cruising. :)

Hello all!

May we please be added to the FE list and FB page?

Cabins 10030/10032
DW- Stephanie
DH- David
DD13- Annie (turning 13 on cruise!)
DD12- Gracie
DD9- Caroline

Thanks for all the coordinating! Can't wait for our first 7-nighter!

Stephanie

Hi Dee Dee!!! We're in Maple Valley!! I have two boys - my oldest will be 10 at time of cruising. :)

awesome, we should arrange a boy meet! Andrew iscxcited about finally being old enough for the TWEEN club, but still wants to go to the kidz club, as he always had fun there in the past. Last couple of cruises, we have had tons of girls in similar age group- it would be fun for him to have a buddy in similar age group.
pirate:

awesome, we should arrange a boy meet! Andrew iscxcited about finally being old enough for the TWEEN club, but still wants to go to the kidz club, as he always had fun there in the past. Last couple of cruises, we have had tons of girls in similar age group- it would be fun for him to have a buddy in similar age group.
pirate:

That would be awesome! We should definitely get together beforehand!! Joshua (my almost 10 y/o) is really into baseball, golf, basketball, dodgeball, etc. Actually any and all sports. Even if he's not great at it (football), he still enjoys playing. He's also VERY much into anything science and non-fiction oriented. He's not really a tech kid, but only because we don't allow them to have video games consoles. We got a Wii a while ago, but have yet to turn it on. :confused3 I WISH Josh were old enough for the Tween club. He got bored last spring at the kids clubs. That might change if he has a friend to hang out with. :thumbsup2

So, what does your son like to do?

That would be awesome! We should definitely get together beforehand!! Joshua (my almost 10 y/o) is really into baseball, golf, basketball, dodgeball, etc. Actually any and all sports. Even if he's not great at it (football), he still enjoys playing. He's also VERY much into anything science and non-fiction oriented. He's not really a tech kid, but only because we don't allow them to have video games consoles. We got a Wii a while ago, but have yet to turn it on. :confused3 I WISH Josh were old enough for the Tween club. He got bored last spring at the kids clubs. That might change if he has a friend to hang out with. :thumbsup2

So, what does your son like to do?

Andrew loves! tech, science, math, etc. we are in Boy Scouts, and that has exposed him to more physical, outdoor activities. He likes sports, but is not as coordinated, so he hesitates because he can't be as good as he would like to be. :) I asked to be in both Fe and in FB group. It would be great to meet ahead of cruise, once on FB, we can chat separate from public view- to arrange time:wave2:

Hello all!

May we please be added to the FE list and FB page?

Cabins 10030/10032
DW- Stephanie
DH- David
DD13- Annie (turning 13 on cruise!)
DD12- Gracie
DD9- Caroline

Thanks for all the coordinating! Can't wait for our first 7-nighter!

Stephanie

Done...will there be an FE hanging from both rooms or just one? If one, which one?

Thanks!

Oh goodness....I haven't figured this out yet. May I get back to you? The cabins are right next door to each other.

Thanks again!

No worries...I asked because once we have the final list people will know how many gifts they need. Some do it by room, others provide one per person....

-M

No worries...I asked because once we have the final list people will know how many gifts they need. Some do it by room, others provide one per person....

-M

That makes perfectly good sense!! I'm such a FE rookie. :) We will try to figure it out soon. The girls will definitely be participating. Hope that is ok!

Thanks for all your hard work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter