April 5th 2014 Fantasy Caribbean Cruise

..............Only the first 2 are critical, rest is optional...

Your cabin# (if more than one cabin, let me know if both are participating)
The breakdown of your group (Ex, DW,DD5, DS7, etc) for each room?
Hometown
Special Occasion you wish listed
DVC member (Y/N)

Cabin 6690
DH (57)
DW (54)
DD (16)
from Whitehall Michigan
Spring Break!
DVC = no

We're new at this so we'll need some help. :scared:

I just told DD about our pans to take another Disney Cruise (didn't tell her the date, destination or specifics). I just couldn't keep it to myself or I would burst! Now I'll have someone to share the excitement and work on our FE gifts. :cheer2:

Could someone please provide me with the link to the FE list spreadsheet? I've tried searching this site, but am struggling. Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone! I just booked this cruise for me and my son! He will be 13 by the time we sail. We cruised DCL years ago when DS(13) was a baby, so it's been a while since we've taken a Disney cruise. We always cruise during Spring Break, and we're excited to cruise DCL for our next Spring Break! :)

We'd like to participate in the FE, so here's our info:

Mom - Monie
DS (13)
Cabin - 9A Gty (room not assigned yet)
Atlanta, GA
Celebrating Spring Break! :cool1:
DVC member - no

As you can see, we're also from the Atlanta, GA area and would definitely like to participate in the Atlanta Meet and Greet if one is planned. We live in the Powder Springs/Marietta area.

I will send a request to join the FB group now.

Look forward to getting to know everyone! :goodvibes

Could someone please provide me with the link to the FE list spreadsheet? I've tried searching this site, but am struggling. Thanks in advance!

Hello!

If you go to page 2, MCMCKUF is the person who is keeping track of the FE List. They have a link under their signature.

Hope this helps. I know it can be tricky navigating this site. :cool1:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/azsnhu1kaa1be1h/Disney%20Fantasy%20FE%20List%20Apr%205.docx

Try this link. Or, on MCMCKUF's posts (see page 2), she has 3 links at the bottom of her signature and you can find it there.

I have to say, people are getting more and more crafty! On our cruise a few weeks ago we received beautiful beaded stuff (keychains and jewelry), embroidered bags and towels, and a homemade photo tree shaped like a mickey head. Personally, I am not crafty! I have made magnets for people and I can assemble stuff (one time we bought giant gumballs in the mickey colors and put them in clear bags tied with disney ribbon, and for the adults I bought small empty plastic vials and filled them with massage oil I purchased from the onboard spa and gave everyone sample size cruise ship massage oil), but I haven't tried any true arts and crafts projects. I do love receiving homemade gifts though.

We're scheduled to sail the Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean cruise that sails April 5, 2014 as well. I am soooooooooo excited! Our first cruise experience was a short 4 day Bahama cruise on the Disney Dream in October, 2012 (DH is adopted from China and our agency (CCAI) had a reunion cruise - so much fun!). My DH and then 15 yr old DD absolutely LOVED it. Our room was on the 9th floor ald looked straight out the back of the boat - HUGE veranda - my daughter slept one night under the stars on the veranda and is STILL talking about it. DH and I decided to book the April 2014 cruise as a surprise for DD. Our room is the the same general location, but on deck 6 (room 6690) this time.

Last time, we combined the cruise with our WDW vacation and drove to the port the morning of departure. This time, we'll be staying at the Hyatt in the Orlando airport the night before and take the Magical Express to the port.
I'm anxious to learn about some of the "best" port adventures for St Thomas/St Maarten, etc or if it's best just to wing it and take a taxi to the beach & shopping....

Our room is next door to you (room 6688 )!

Our room is next door to you (room 6688 )!

Cool! Tell me a little bit about your family! I love "getting to know" people a little.:hyper:

We live in Whitehall, Michigan. My husband Harry (57) is a Maintenance Manager and I (Anita - 54 in Sept) am a Commodity Manager. We are REALLY looking forward to taking time off on this trip. I've actually hinted to DH that maybe we should consider a 3-4 day Bahama cruise in November just to take some time away and ssslllooowww dddooowwwnnn. Our DD Caitlyn just turned 16 - she was adopted from China when she was 10 months old. She's a beautiful, bright girl and absolutely the joy of my life! :)

Perhaps more than you'd care to konw or more than is customary to share on this forum, but as I said...I love to get to know people a bit, s I thought I'd share a few details about us as well. Looking forward to meeting you!

Cool! Tell me a little bit about your family! I love "getting to know" people a little.:hyper:

We live in Whitehall, Michigan. My husband Harry (57) is a Maintenance Manager and I (Anita - 54 in Sept) am a Commodity Manager. We are REALLY looking forward to taking time off on this trip. I've actually hinted to DH that maybe we should consider a 3-4 day Bahama cruise in November just to take some time away and ssslllooowww dddooowwwnnn. Our DD Caitlyn just turned 16 - she was adopted from China when she was 10 months old. She's a beautiful, bright girl and absolutely the joy of my life! :)

Perhaps more than you'd care to konw or more than is customary to share on this forum, but as I said...I love to get to know people a bit, s I thought I'd share a few details about us as well. Looking forward to meeting you!
We are from Owings, MD (about 5 minutes from the Chesapeake Bay). My husband is an engineer and I am an attorney. At the time of the cruise out daughter, Kate, will be a month shy of her 10th birthday. This will be our third Disney cruise. For Spring Break 2013 we took the Western Caribbean cruise. It was a spur of the moment idea and we booked two days before it left port. Talk about a whirlwind experience. But we had so much fun that we decided to do onboard booking for this cruise. I look forward to meeting you and your family!

Our DD Caitlyn just turned 16 - she was adopted from China when she was 10 months old. She's a beautiful, bright girl and absolutely the joy of my life! :)

We have a daughter adopted from China also. She's 6, will be 7 in November.

Alex

Hi all, I feel really slack after starting this thread then not being involved!

Life has got in the way the past couple of months and we actually cancelled the cruise thinking that we wouldn't be able to get to the USA at all next year.
But luck came our way and we have just last week booked our airfares from Australia to LA and in a few weeks we will be rebooking the cruise. Hopefully not for an inflated cost!
Once we get new cabin numbers etc I will give all for the details for the FE group, we really loved being involved in that.

Hi everyone,

We will be joining you on this cruise :banana:

We cruised on the Fantasy on 6-13 April Eastern Itinerary with San Juan, so decided to book again for next year. We originally booked for the 12th April but changed to the 5th April when we got back as it worked out better for us.

On the cruise will be me, DH, DD (7) & DS (3). This will be our third time on the Fantasy and it will be the 7th cruise for DH & I and the 5th Cruise for our kids....we all love it.

Looking forward to chatting to everyone.

Alba
:)

...Added

Hello, although we haven't officially booked, we are going to OBB on our Magic Thanksgiving cruise. Count us in for FE. We are from Michigan and this is our Spring Break!! Our names are in my signature, Morgan will be 10 when we cruise and will be very excited to get to know some friends before our trip! Looking forward to cruising with you all!

Added

I just PM'd you our info for the FE, the spread sheet looks great. Will we be splitting it into groups of 20 if it keeps growing or will there be a cut off?

Love the lanyard idea, so cute!

Also, there seem to be a bunch of ATL (ATL, Roswell, Alpharetta, etc) families going, might be fun to get together/meet somewhere to let the kids meet before the cruise! I have a DS 12, DD 9, and DD 8...I know they would love to have some buddies to hang out with on the cruise. We are in Alpharetta...

Is anyone starting to think about excursions yet? Just curious.

I like the idea of getting together...just never sure how to pull it off with how busy everyone seems to be these days. Maybe as we get closer we could attempt something....

This will be our families first cruise! Celebrating my husband's return from Afghanistan. We are a large family staying alongside other family members on deck nine midship.

I like the idea of getting together...just never sure how to pull it off with how busy everyone seems to be these days. Maybe as we get closer we could attempt something....

That's what I was thinking, we can look at a possible meet up date after the 1st of the year once we know what spring schedule's look like after the holidays. :)

We are also midship on deck nine with a big group! If it's your 1st cruise feel free to ask questions, it's so much fun...all it takes is one and you'll be hooked! There are lots of other cruise lines out there but Disney truly has the formula to earn them a "best cruise line" ranking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter