• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 5th 2014 Fantasy Caribbean Cruise

Thanks for setting up the FB page. I sent my request to join. Look for one from Sara. Apologize for putting this up on the wall but I don't have enough post to send a PM yet. :(

My husband and I just booked this cruise for spring break next year. DS will be 8 and DD will be 4. We have cruised many times on different lines but this is our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited. We plan to surprise the kids at Christmas. Any ideas?

I would also like to join the facebook page, do I just request membership?

Thanks so much!

My husband and I just booked this cruise for spring break next year. DS will be 8 and DD will be 4. We have cruised many times on different lines but this is our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited. We plan to surprise the kids at Christmas. Any ideas?

Thanks so much!

Maybe have the disney charter call them on Christmas. You get this for signing up for the cruise.

Find us on FB and click the ask to join

Thanks so much!

How fun, we did this for Christmas this past year. Mickey called them and then they opened a box with a disney outfit for them.
My girls will be the same age as yours

This is what I came up with for lanyards. We would need 100 orders to have them cost around $2.00 each. If people are interested, I can start a sign up sheet. Let me know your thoughts.

proof.jpg

Hello, although we haven't officially booked, we are going to OBB on our Magic Thanksgiving cruise. Count us in for FE. We are from Michigan and this is our Spring Break!! Our names are in my signature, Morgan will be 10 when we cruise and will be very excited to get to know some friends before our trip! Looking forward to cruising with you all!

Hello, although we haven't officially booked, we are going to OBB on our Magic Thanksgiving cruise. Count us in for FE. We are from Michigan and this is our Spring Break!! Our names are in my signature, Morgan will be 10 when we cruise and will be very excited to get to know some friends before our trip! Looking forward to cruising with you all!

We are in Michigan too! :)
What side of the state are you in? we are west mi

Hi Chimpwars! We're opposite, on the east side north of Detroit. Still, won't it be great to have a nice escape (especially if we have another LONG winter like we had this year)!!

Another Michigander here! (North of Detroit)

This is our first cruise.

DH Dennis
Me Alison
DS Brendan (11)
DD Nora (9)
DD Kendall (5)
DD Ava (3)

My mom Claire
My dad Bob

2 rooms (4e)

We are super excited and can't wait to get to know everyone!

Alison

My family and I are from Michigan too -- there are 8 of us traveling. Some of us are near Port Huron and others are in the Metro Detroit area. Fun!

You may want to book now & reshop it at Thanksgiving. We had a cruise booked for Spring Break 2013 & ended up on the Fantasy in June of 2012. We checked the price of the cruise onboard & we paid less by booking early.

ksagan, any kids? We are in Macomb County

Great advise MommaSnowwhite, I've already contacted my TA to ask this already. I think we'll book now just to be safe.

So, we booked now instead of waiting until our November cruise. I'm not telling our daughter yet, she's still got to be excited for Thanksgiving on the Magic!! Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Has anyone had any luck getting decent airfare for this trip yet -- especially all my fellow Michigan residents? As of right now, the prices are ridiculous!!

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter