• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 5th 2014 Fantasy Caribbean Cruise

I see some people have started a FB page for their cruise. Any suggestions or thoughts on that.

Hi,

We will be joining you. We just got back from a week on the Fantasy in Western Carribean. Looking forward to the Eastern side.

Please add us to the FE list. We just learned about this last cruise and it looks like fun.

Cabin 6156
4 people total
2 girls ages at time of cruise: 13 and 16
Hometown: Tumwater, Washington
Disney Vacation Club: No

Hi,

We will be joining you. We just got back from a week on the Fantasy in Western Carribean. Looking forward to the Eastern side.

Please add us to the FE list. We just learned about this last cruise and it looks like fun.

Cabin 6156
4 people total
2 girls ages at time of cruise: 13 and 16
Hometown: Tumwater, Washington
Disney Vacation Club: No

You are on the list....doing an FE can be a blast. Especially if the kids get into it. -M

Hi everyone,

We will be joining you on this cruise :banana:

We cruised on the Fantasy on 6-13 April Eastern Itinerary with San Juan, so decided to book again for next year. We originally booked for the 12th April but changed to the 5th April when we got back as it worked out better for us.

On the cruise will be me, DH, DD (7) & DS (3). This will be our third time on the Fantasy and it will be the 7th cruise for DH & I and the 5th Cruise for our kids....we all love it.

Looking forward to chatting to everyone.

Alba
:)

Originally Posted by skibunny28 View Post
I second the Pirates on a Fantastical Voyage. Great suggestion!

I likey as well....It's now on the FE list...

-M

Aww! You guys are sweet! Thank you and I'm sure it will be a Fantastical Voyage.

Hello all,

Another PAC NW girl checking in from Washington. We live in Monroe, which is not too far from Seattle.

We are booked on the April 5, 2014 sailing too. It was perfect timing for our spring break so I immediately moved our dummy date. This will be our second time on the Fantasy and first time Eastern Caribbean. Joining me will be DH, DD (15) and DS (13). We may also have 1 or 2 sets of grandparents and some friends who plan to book during their Alaska cruise.

We will probably join Fish Extenders (so much fun), but I'll let you know later on when I know how many are coming and all the cabin info.

I'm really looking forward to this 7 night cruise! The last two cruises we have done have been on the Wonder and the Magic (I :love: the classic ships), but they were just 5 night cruises. This will be our first time on the Fantasy and we're looking forward to seeing all the new additions and exploring a new (for us) ship and having a full week to relax and play.

I have created a FB page with our FE name. It's a closed group, so please PM me your name, so when you ask to join, I know you are part of the group.

I thought it would be a good way to share photos of FE ideas or get know one another before the cruise.

I don't have enough posts to PM yet, but I would like to join the facebook page. What is the facebook page name?

I tried searching for our group page on Facebook and wasn't able to locate it. Pirates on a Fantastical Voyage, correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter