• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 5th 2014 Fantasy Caribbean Cruise

Has anyone been on this Eastern cruise before. If so any suggestions on excursions. We will have a 12 year old with us. We are so torn on enjoying the beautiful beaches or exploring the islands.

One of the best beaches I have ever been on is Trunk Bay on St. John's and I have been dreaming of the day that I get to go back. It is Ranked #2 of 19 attractions in Virgin Islands National Park on Trip Advisor. You'll be seeing me on any excursion that will take us there!!

Hi y'all,

Well, we just got off the Wonder, like an hour ago and making our drive back to Atlanta.

Already looking forward to our next cruise which will be this one.

Please add us to the roll call and FE list:

DH: Alex (alexturner74)
DW: Jessica (MagicFan75)
DD: Rosalynn (age 7 at time of cruise)
DS: Tristan (age 4 at time of cruise)

Alex

Hi Everyone! We just booked tonight. :banana: This will be our second cruise & we are excited! Cruising with me will be my DH, DD15, DD13 & DD2 (at the time of sailing). Now the long wait begins....

Greetings! We will be joining all of you on this trip. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. We are from Orange County, CA. DD will be exactly 10 years old on departure day.

Has anyone been on this Eastern cruise before. If so any suggestions on excursions. We will have a 12 year old with us. We are so torn on enjoying the beautiful beaches or exploring the islands.

The beaches are really great...riding around the islands can be a challenge if someone in your group is prone to be car sick. We went here for our Honeymoon...well...many moons ago. Very excited to be going back finally....

Hi Everyone. We will be sailing with you. We make Gold status on this cruise, yay! And it will be a 'grand slam' for us as we will have been on all 4 ships. If you notice, I need to fix my Fantasy countdown ticker. Here's what happened: we try to book a cruise every year, usually spring break which is the last week of March/early April. So when the Fantasy released 2014 dates I booked for the cruise prior to this one. Then today I got an email from the school system saying they are going to change the school calendar for next year and spring break will be April 5th! So I switched our ressie but now that it's a few months later than when I originally booked, I didn't get quite the room or rate I wanted. :(

But on the plus side, we haven't done an Eastern yet so I'm super excited about new ports! And my DD will have a friend on board whom she met on a spring break cruise a few years back and still keeps in touch with. It's all good, right? :)

I have kept the FE list before and I'm happy to offer to do so if mcmckuf prefers not to. But I usually keep it on an excel spreadsheet that I email to everyone rather than the document mcmckuf gave an example for. I could probably figure that out though. It looks very cool! Thoughts?

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and to a great cruise!

Cindy

Hi Everyone,

Can each of you PM me the following information to participate in the FE?

Only the first 2 are critical, rest is optional...

Your cabin# (if more than one cabin, let me know if both are participating)
The breakdown of your group (Ex, DW,DD5, DS7, etc) for each room?
Hometown
Special Occasion you wish listed
DVC member (Y/N)

I'll post the link in my signature shortly....
-M

I hope to be joining you all on this cruise! This falls on my daughter's spring break week. Looking to book very soon!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hello everyone! My family will be on the cruise as well. We were on the Fantasy two weeks ago for the Western Caribbean cruise and loved it so much we booked another one while on board. We've never participated in the FE lists but would like to this time. Please count us in!

Hi Everyone,

Hometown
DVC member (Y/N)

-M

Sorry, I cann't PM you cause I don't have enough posts
Your cabin# 8646
The breakdown of your group
DW: Yvonne
DH: Dean
DD: Annika (12)
Hometown : Stanwood, Washington
DVC member (Y/N) N

Thanks for doing this!
Skibunny28

Sorry, I cann't PM you cause I don't have enough posts
Your cabin# 8646
The breakdown of your group
DW: Yvonne
DH: Dean
DD: Annika (12)
Hometown : Stanwood, Washington
DVC member (Y/N) N

Thanks for doing this!
Skibunny28

If anyone else needs to do it this way no worries...
-M

Hi Everyone,

Hometown
DVC member (Y/N)

-M

Hi,
I don't have enough posts to send a PM either. So here is our info for the FE list:

Group: DW, DH, and DD9
Cabin: 6688
Hometown: Owings, MD
DVC: No

Hi Everyone,

Hometown
DVC member (Y/N)

-M

Hi, I'd like to join as well but don't have enough posts to PM. Here is our info:

Cabin No: 7572
Group: DD11, DD10, and myself (mom)
Hometown: Springfield, Virginia
Special Occassion: Spring Break!!! :yay:
DVC Member: No

Thanks for keeping track of all this! It will also be our first time joining the FE group so after I do all the research on the boards, just a forewarning that I will still have questions. :)

Hi Everyone,

Hometown
DVC member (Y/N)

-M

Did you get my PM? Just wanted to make sure we are part of the FUN!!

Hi, I'd like to join as well but don't have enough posts to PM. Here is our info:

Cabin No: 7572
Group: DD11, DD10, and myself (mom)
Hometown: Springfield, Virginia
Special Occassion: Spring Break!!! :yay:
DVC Member: No

Thanks for keeping track of all this! It will also be our first time joining the FE group so after I do all the research on the boards, just a forewarning that I will still have questions. :)

Added...ask away. I'll be glad to help out. It can be a lot of fun. Just don't stress about it...

Greetings!

Group: DH, DW, DD(10) birthday same as departure day.

Stateroom: 9555

From San Juan Capistrano, CA

DVC = No

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter