April 5, 2012 5 Night Bahamian Cruise (Dreamfinders)

Well thanks for saying Hi LeslieG. We'll wave to you next Thursday!. Let us know how you like Carnival.
Laura

Hi, everyone. I won't be sailing with you on the Dream, but I'll be waving to you from the Carnival Ecstasy. We'll be leaving Port Canaveral on the same day. We did the Dream 5nt last June and really enjoyed it, but I've always wanted to visit Half Moon Cay, so that's why I'm trying my first 4 nt Carnival. I know it won't be the Dream, and I'll be a little sad looking up at her in port, but we have Alaska coming up in May on the Wonder, so that's something to look forward to. Have a great time!

I am ready for vacation!! FAncy fish extender arrived today, whew. I only ordered on Jan 9. So I am happy it made it, and happy to say it is a very nice piece. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. LoL
Ordered water for the ship.
Just finished ordering from GG groceries for our stay at WDW. Hope we actually eat all the food we bought, ( this time) LOL
Biz trip- leave Monday come back thursday. 03/29
03/30 leave for WDW!!! :banana::banana::dance3::dance3:
7 days and counting down.

Welcome Clayton! Look forward to seeing you and family at the meet and greet.

Tami- with one DS, in kids club most of the time( he prefers it) we will be free to hang out with if you need a break from parents.
D2stobb
Who did you order your FE from? Still waiting on mine! Mail delivered today and nada! Getting very nervous! 3 more days for it to arrive in time!

D2stobb
Who did you order your FE from? Still waiting on mine! Mail delivered today and nada! Getting very nervous! 3 more days for it to arrive in time!

I ordered mine from a gal on eBay. Gradysmom, is her ID.
It is really nice, however, it literally took over 3 months to complete.

Where did you order yours from?
3 more days and counting down!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::wizard:

I think I ordered from her too, really well done but took time. I also felt it was a little small. We're not doing FE's this time though.
Laura
'

I ordered mine from a gal on eBay. Gradysmom, is her ID.
It is really nice, however, it literally took over 3 months to complete.

Where did you order yours from?
3 more days and counting down!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::wizard:

I ordered mine from her also! I contacted her yesterday afternoon and she said she had almost completed it. Had a daughter in the hospital for a week! yikes totally understand the delay! So I gave her my dads address. She said it will be there b4 I am!

I ordered mine from her also! I contacted her yesterday afternoon and she said she had almost completed it. Had a daughter in the hospital for a week! yikes totally understand the delay! So I gave her my dads address. She said it will be there b4 I am!

She did ship mine as promissed, after I contacted her and re-communicated the time frame..... So fingers crossed that you too, will have an impressive FE hanging:)
My biz trip is half way through- we leave for WDW in 3 days:wizard:
I feel sorry for DH, having to do all the last minute prep with out me, however I prefer the distraction- it makes the time fly by. ( don't tell I said so)
:rolleyes1

Tami- with one DS, in kids club most of the time( he prefers it) we will be free to hang out with if you need a break from parents.
Thanks, Dee-Dee, I appreciate the offer.

We leave in 1 week!! I'm beginning to get mild panic attacks, thinking about what to pack for the cruise and then 5 days at the park, wondering if my times for car service are good, grocery stop, shipping food, bringing wine, etc. etc.

I understand how you feel but it'll all work out! My issue is that I have to do all the preparation without my son figuring it out as we like to keep it a surprise. It was easy when he was little but now that he's almost 14 its a bit tougher! :scared:

Thanks, Dee-Dee, I appreciate the offer.

We leave in 1 week!! I'm beginning to get mild panic attacks, thinking about what to pack for the cruise and then 5 days at the park, wondering if my times for car service are good, grocery stop, shipping food, bringing wine, etc. etc.

Hi Folks...yet another Virginian here...we are out of Richmond. This will be our first cruise ever and my kids first time on a plane. Me, my darling wife, and our two DDs age 12 (in March) and age 9 (10 in early June). Not sure how these meets work...but it would be fun to meet people on the cruise. We are busting at the seams to go :banana::dance3:

Hi Clayton,

We are from Maryland but my husband is originally from Richmond. His parents will be traveling with us and they live in Mechanicsville. Will will try to make the 3pm meet. Just about 1 week away...we are excited!!:cool1:

The Devines
Eldersburg, MD

Break into the wine early it'll help :rotfl: Just kidding :rolleyes1

We are really excited too. Can't wait to meet everyone.

I understand how you feel but it'll all work out! My issue is that I have to do all the preparation without my son figuring it out as we like to keep it a surprise. It was easy when he was little but now that he's almost 14 its a bit tougher! :scared:

I can't even imagine trying to keep it a secret. How fun!
I spur my family on with my over the top enthusiasim!:lovestruc
My count down clock has 1 day to WDW!!!!:love::love:

I am in sunny Denver today, just saw the weather forecast for NW- (home)super cold and extreme rain. Ugh!

:beach:
DCL take me away!

I can't even imagine trying to keep it a secret. How fun!
I spur my family on with my over the top enthusiasim!:lovestruc
My count down clock has 1 day to WDW!!!!:love::love:

I am in sunny Denver today, just saw the weather forecast for NW- (home)super cold and extreme rain. Ugh!

:beach:
DCL take me away!

I just checked the Castaway Cay weather for the days we're there and it's looking sunny in the upper 70's. Sounds delightful! :laughing:

I feel your pain!! Our DD (almost 15) only knows we're going to Florida. I can't tell you the number of times I've almost blown our surprise for her - this is tough! Haven't even started to pack, b/c I'm convinced she'll figure it out! Its gonna be a crazy weekend around our house!

Finally had a few minutes to start packing last night. I can't find my FE anywhere! :scared1: Grr. I vaguely recall seeing it a few months ago and putting it somewhere so that I would know where it was for the cruise. Wish I could remember what I did with it. I'll be tearing the house apart looking for it tonight!

Laurie

We leave tomorrow and I almost have all my packing done, but there is still so much more to do around here. :)

For those of you playing FE, please check your PMs for a message from me. We have had a change and 2 families have had to reschedule their cruise and are no longer on our cruise.

Laurie, I hope that you are able to find your FE before you leave. I know how frustrating that can be to know that it is somewhere around the house, but that you can't exactly place where that is.:confused3 Good luck in finding it!pixiedust:

I hope you all have safe travels and I look forward to meeting you next week. We will have our computer with us at Ft. Wilderness if you need to PM me.

Thanks,
Vicki

I hope you can find your FE!

To those of you leaving in the next few days....safe travels! I'm looking forward to meeting you soon!!!

I am absolutely beside myself with excitement!! We fly into Orlando on Tuesday, tour Epcot and the Studios on Wednesday, and then board the Dream with the rest of you on Thursday!!! Here's hoping our almost one year old is able to handle the newness and excitement of a Disney vacation.... :woohoo:

Looking forward to the meet-up on Thursday by the pool. Our 11-year old son has is green wristband packed and is all set to make some new friends.

Safe travels to all! See you on the Dream.

Sarah

Well everyone at our house is doing the 'Vacation Dance' and cant believe it's finally here! We leave Sunday morning for 4 nights at the Beach Club before the Dream. Looking forward to meeting you all! I bought matching red Mickey/Minny t-shirts for the 4 of us to wear - any bets if DH and the girls will actually humor me and wear them on Thursday? We shall see - keep your eyes out for us wearing them poolside at 3pm.

Laurie - it must be our names. I am famous for putting something somewhere so I wont lose it and then doing just that! Good luck finding the FE - I bet it will turn up.

Safe travels friends - we will see you on Thursday!

Laurie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter