April 5, 2012 5 Night Bahamian Cruise (Dreamfinders)

Yes, we are going all out for pirate night. Got our stuff after Halloween on clearance. I hope there are lots of people dressed up!

We leave in 10 days now:woohoo:and I can't wait! We are really looking forward to checking out the new ship and relaxing on the beach.

We have some exciting news here. My husband and I are expecting another baby. I am 16 weeks along and have been just starting to tell others now that I am out of the 1st trimester. I was pretty miserable the 1st trimester with morning sickness and being sooo tired.:sick: I am feeling so much better now:dance3::woohoo:and am glad especially now that I can enjoy all the yummy food on the ship!:goodvibes

We too are looking forward to meeting everyone on the ship!

Vicki

We leave in 10 days now:woohoo:and I can't wait! We are really looking forward to checking out the new ship and relaxing on the beach.

We have some exciting news here. My husband and I are expecting another baby. I am 16 weeks along and have been just starting to tell others now that I am out of the 1st trimester. I was pretty miserable the 1st trimester with morning sickness and being sooo tired.:sick: I am feeling so much better now:dance3::woohoo:and am glad especially now that I can enjoy all the yummy food on the ship!:goodvibes

Vicki
congratulations!! That is exciting news!!

Wow, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! Best of luck to you! I bet your children are thrilled!
Laura

Vicki

Congrats Vicki!!!

I was 4 months pregnant with DS #1 when we went on a cruise. I got my money's worth:rotfl2:

This will be our 3rd Disney cruise and we can't wait! We have a 10 year old son who is an only child and is looking forward to making new friends on the cruise! He still talks about the friends he made on board last year.

Is anyone else on this cruise travelling as a single parent? I'm getting a bit anxious about it, even though my parents are cruising too. I'll need a break from them, and my kids will be in the clubs most of the time I'm sure.

I can't wait!!!! This is going to be so much fun. :woohoo:

pirate: For Pirate Night my DS is dressing up as I pirate, my DH has a hawaiian shirt that is a pirate theme, and I am just wearing a black and white stripped shirt with black capris.

Thanks for all your work on the FE list Vicki! Can't wait to meet everyone. :banana:

Hey thanks for the Congratulations guys. :goodvibes We too are very excited about adding another little one to our family. :)

I'll be PM'ing another room number tomorrow and then we should have them all:cheer2:

I can't wait for this cruise!:woohoo:

Vicki

Congrats Vicki!:dance3::dance3:
Thanks for organizing the fe! Looking forward to meeting everyone who can make the 3pm group meet! I have officially started packing!! We leave for Florida a week from tomorrow! Our kidos still don't know about the cruise! My DH and I have been able to keep this a secret since the day bookings opened in October 2010! :wizard:

Congratulations, Vicki! So exciting!

I leave in a few hours! Magic Kingdom for a few hours tonight, leave for the Fantasy First thing Friday morning!

I soooo need to get off the Dis and pack!

SO Jealous Ginnymack! We'll be watching the port canaveral cam on Friday to see you off! Have a great time!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Vicki! So exciting!

I leave in a few hours! Magic Kingdom for a few hours tonight, leave for the Fantasy First thing Friday morning!

I soooo need to get off the Dis and pack!

Hi Folks...yet another Virginian here...we are out of Richmond. This will be our first cruise ever and my kids first time on a plane. Me, my darling wife, and our two DDs age 12 (in March) and age 9 (10 in early June). Not sure how these meets work...but it would be fun to meet people on the cruise. We are busting at the seams to go :banana::dance3:

Hi Clayton! We are just a bit to your north, in Fredericksburg. I have a DS who is 12 and a DD 9, turning 10 in April. We are planning a meet at 3PM the first day at the starboard side of the family pool.

Congratulations, Vicki! And thanks again for organising the FE.

Nine days to go for us!

I am ready for vacation!! FAncy fish extender arrived today, whew. I only ordered on Jan 9. So I am happy it made it, and happy to say it is a very nice piece. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. LoL
Ordered water for the ship.
Just finished ordering from GG groceries for our stay at WDW. Hope we actually eat all the food we bought, ( this time) LOL
Biz trip- leave Monday come back thursday. 03/29
03/30 leave for WDW!!! :banana::banana::dance3::dance3:
7 days and counting down.

Welcome Clayton! Look forward to seeing you and family at the meet and greet.

Tami- with one DS, in kids club most of the time( he prefers it) we will be free to hang out with if you need a break from parents.

Hi, everyone. I won't be sailing with you on the Dream, but I'll be waving to you from the Carnival Ecstasy. We'll be leaving Port Canaveral on the same day. We did the Dream 5nt last June and really enjoyed it, but I've always wanted to visit Half Moon Cay, so that's why I'm trying my first 4 nt Carnival. I know it won't be the Dream, and I'll be a little sad looking up at her in port, but we have Alaska coming up in May on the Wonder, so that's something to look forward to. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter