April 5, 2008 7 Night Western

Here is the list I mentioned a long time back with the FE cabins in deck order.

Let me know if I made a mistake! It might have been easier with cabin # first BUT I'VE RUN OUT OF TIME FOR TOINGHT!

Room Numbers for Fish Extenders
NJMomma (2A 2C)-------------TBD DH, DS(9), DD(5) (Please leave a sticky on our door (7505) when you get the number.:thumbsup2

2618 cruisedis05(2A 2C)------------ DH, DD(14), DD(6)

5627 Nena Cruise(2A 1C) - -------- (3ppl) Arlene, DS10, Mom

6064 YonkersGirl(2A, 2C)----------- DH, DS(8), DD(5)

6066 YonkersGirl friends(2A, 1C)---- Debby, DH, DD(6)

Kids in 7507
7505 & 7507 Mom24Princesses(2A 4C)---- DD (8), DD (10), DD(14), D(16)
Melanie & DH ( I don't have a FE for us)

7567 morgy827(2A, newlyweds!)----------- & DH

Kids in 7619
7618 & 7619 sunshine state kim(2A 2C) -- DH, DD(13), DS(10)

7621 dmi188(2A)------------- & DH

8002 kimlam1(2A, 3C)------------ DD9, DD turning 7 onboard, DS3

8072 & 8074 AnnMarie3(2A 2C each)---------- DH, DS(12), DD(4), DB(50), DSIL(43), DN(7), DN(4 1/2)

8102 AnnMarie3's folks (2A)

Total: 26 Adults, 4 Teens, 17 Children
Total Rooms: 14
Melanie

Thanks for all your work! Hope you don't mind that I put the numbers first! I am so unorganized, I need things easy!

Good idea with the room #'s...I've got to print all these out....Hope to see all of you at 3pm and those that can't make it...I'll keep my green mickey with my lanyard/ktwc all week....that way all of you will remember me:)

Good idea with the room #'s...I've got to print all these out....Hope to see all of you at 3pm and those that can't make it...I'll keep my green mickey with my lanyard/ktwc all week....that way all of you will remember me:)

I plan to stick my green mickey in the pouch with my KTTW card also. If you see me, come introduce yourself!

Couldn't sleep this morning, woke up worrying about all the details! Unfortunately one of the details is that I have to get my city taxes done today, so THEN I can start the packing in earnest!!

My plan for when I get on the ship? With Disney flying us in so late, our rooms will probably be open when we get there! If they are, we will drop off our carry ons, find out which lunch place is least crowded, and eat. Then meet on deck 10. By that time, having been up since 4 am, we will collapse for a nap till safety drill. I love that our drill is in AP!

We are planning to go on the Submarine excursion at Grand Cayman, and to Discover Mexico/Chankanaab in Cozumel. Anyone else going on those?

Then meet on deck 10. By that time, having been up since 4 am, we will collapse for a nap till safety drill. I love that our drill is in AP!

We are planning to go on the Submarine excursion at Grand Cayman, and to Discover Mexico/Chankanaab in Cozumel. Anyone else going on those?
[/QUOTE]
How do you find out where your safety drill will be? Can you really take a nap or just some quiet time? I am usually too excited to even be quiet on that first day!!
We are taking Glass Bottom Boat tour at Key West, Ocean View Explorer at Cozumel and Pirate Encounter at Grand Cayman.

It is so good to read about others who are going to have lots of luggage, too! Thanks. BTW, how do you manage at the airport to get your luggage to the check-in. If there is a check-in outside, not a problem, but if we have to go inside that is the zig zag lines,
with enough luggage for 5 but only 4 to carry it;) ;)
Lynne

I think maybe use a luggage cart. :confused3

Thanks so much for organizing the room numbers. That'll make it easier for the fish extenders!

We plan to do the trolly on Key West, Dolphin swim in Cozumel, and Sea Grape Beach on Grand Cayman.

Good idea about the green Mickey heads and the KTTW cards! I'll do that too.

Only a few more sleeps! We leave Tuesday for Orlando!

Kim

Hello everyone! Just an Update. Recieved my email from Hyatt orlando today as a welcome. Now I know its just around the corner! I cant wait to meet everyone next week! We are planning on dinner in the Hyatt on friday evening for anyone thats staying there!

Thanks for all your work! Hope you don't mind that I put the numbers first! I am so unorganized, I need things easy!

Thanks a bunch for putting them first. I had just run out of time!:scared1:

I can not believe we'll be speeding down I-75 at this time next week!:banana:
Melanie

How do you find out where your safety drill will be? Can you really take a nap or just some quiet time? I am usually too excited to even be quiet on that first day!!
We are taking Glass Bottom Boat tour at Key West, Ocean View Explorer at Cozumel and Pirate Encounter at Grand Cayman.

It is so good to read about others who are going to have lots of luggage, too! Thanks. BTW, how do you manage at the airport to get your luggage to the check-in. If there is a check-in outside, not a problem, but if we have to go inside that is the zig zag lines,
with enough luggage for 5 but only 4 to carry it;) ;)
Lynne

I know where my Drill is because I have stayed just a couple of rooms away, last cruise. 7 aft has AP for the drill. Can I nap? I don't know, but I know last time we flew in that morning, I almost could not stay awake thru late dinner seating. (I am usually in bed around 10, and we were just finishing dinner about then, and had been up since 4 am.) Its worth a try!!

As for check in, we are purposely flying out of a very small airport. No huge lines, no huge crowds.

cool I will introduce myself....

My excursions:
Key West---Conch Tour (Trolley)--Shipwreck Museum/Aquarium
Grand Cayman---Pirate Encounter
Cozumel---Dolphin Encounter at Chakannab
Castaway Cay Sting Rays

You sure anyone else not up for fishlips next Friday? Is it just Cruise05 and us??? The more the merrier!

Arlene and Josh---he's looking at this and was wondering about the kids.

cool I will introduce myself....

My excursions:
Key West---Conch Tour (Trolley)--Shipwreck Museum/Aquarium
Grand Cayman---Pirate Encounter
Cozumel---Dolphin Encounter at Chakannab
Castaway Cay Sting Rays

You sure anyone else not up for fishlips next Friday? Is it just Cruise05 and us??? The more the merrier!

Arlene and Josh---he's looking at this and was wondering about the kids.
Wish I could join you at fishlips! Alas, next Friday I will still be in Ohio, praying it doesn't snow, and no flights get cancelled!

Recieved my email from Hyatt orlando today as a welcome. Now I know its just around the corner![/QUOTE]

Hello! Re: recieving an email from Hyatt.....are you staying at the airport Hyatt? So are we but we didn't get an email so I wonder what yours said?

I am concerned because i made our res at the Hyatt myself and then found out Disney uses them for one of their "resort" hotels, so I cancelled my own and took it with Disney (saved about $20). I called the hotel to see if they are accepting our ressies from Disney toward indiv. points for their Hyatt "passport club" and got nowhere. Spent about 15 min with various transfer calls and bottom line, no one knows about Dis ressies or who I/we am/are.

Thanks. Less than one week. as a matter of face this time next sat. will be the sail away party. hip hip hurray!!!

so Lyndenfa....does that mean you're still at the Hyatt or will you have to go elsewhere? Maybe will be at the same Pirate Encounter time....I think its at 10am maybe?

Just thought I'd post my excursions...I only have 2 planned

Cozumel- Xcaret Ecological Park
Grad Cayman- Island tour and Butterfly Farm

Anyone else on these?

We are just going to do whatever comes to us in Key west and CC

Only 5 more days and I'll be on my flight!!

Just thought I'd post my excursions...I only have 2 planned

Cozumel- Xcaret Ecological Park
Grad Cayman- Island tour and Butterfly Farm

Anyone else on these?

We are just going to do whatever comes to us in Key west and CC

Only 5 more days and I'll be on my flight!!

I was booked for Xcaret, but was afraid it was too long a day, with the ferry ride and all. DH gets sick on small boats, sometimes.

Yeah I was a little worried about Xcaret as well but everything I've read says it's amazing. And I don't know if I will ever go to Cozumel as a trip alone...since I'm addicted to WDW...so the long boat ride may be worth it anyway. Just hoping i don't get sick :sick:

so Lyndenfa....does that mean you're still at the Hyatt or will you have to go elsewhere? Maybe will be at the same Pirate Encounter time....I think its at 10am maybe?

I checked with the hotel and there are still ressies incase we are stuck; so will be there any way.
I have the Pirate Enc. from 11:45 - 2:12, is that the same.
Your Josh is 10? Our Ben is 10 (bro Jeremy 12). Good start.

Heavy packing today. yesssss!

We were going to do the Four Elements Excursion, but had second thoughts...The Xcaret one looks good...I think we will play it by ear and hopefully there will be ressies left...I am bringing bonine tablets for the ferry ride just in case...I'm not prone to seasickness, but I got it once during rough seas and it was not fun at all...:sick:

We haven't booked and formal excurions this time. Going to go it on our own but going to check out the Turtle Farm in Grand Cayman and Seven Mile Beach then Chankanaab Park in Cozmuel and just a bunch of different stuff in Key West - but definitely some Key Lime Pie on a stick - YUMMY!!! :goodvibes

Cannot believe we leave FRIDAY!!!!! :cool1:

Looking forward to meeting everyone. See you VERY SOON!

Are we meeting 3:00 on Deck 10 - port side???

Thanks!

Monica, Patrick, Patrick,Jr. & Gabrielle :banana: :woohoo: :cool1: :cheer2:

Lyndenfa...I think we come off the pirate encounter when you guys come on:) HUGS!!!!!!!!!!! Other than that our boys are going to have a great time....Lets definitely meet 3pm on Deck 10 and get them connected. Are you going to let them sign themselves out. I was really debating this...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter