April 5, 2008 7 Night Western

cruisediso5...we'll be at fishlips for sure....I am giving my fishextender goodies on the 2nd at sea day:)

Hi all,

I have been reading my 2008 Passporter nonstop in the last few days! :cool1:

What is your favorite restaurant? We actually like Parrot Cay the best and Lumiers the least.

I guess Animators Palate is my favorite, if we are going by atmosphere. PC is nice, have not yet been to Lumieres, as I was on the Wonder last time.

this is my first cruise so I'm so excited to see what all the fuss is about!!

Only 13 more sleeps!!:cheer2:

I like them all but I think my son likes AP the best....

I can't wait...I am packed already...just need to through in the last toiletries and meds and definitely charge the video camera....hugs!!!!!!!!!!!

I like them all but I think my son likes AP the best....

I can't wait...I am packed already...just need to through in the last toiletries and meds and definitely charge the video camera....hugs!!!!!!!!!!!
I have not started packing, and with state testing at school this week, it will be a looooooooong week!!

I packed the majority of my toiletry and miscellaneous bag yesterday and it weighs 22 pounds!! I couldn't believe it!! But we are going for three weeks so I guess that's how I'll rationalize it :) Just don;t tell my DH!!:rotfl:

Wow 22 pounds Morgy LOL.....For a family of 3, I have three suitcases and 3 travel bags....and I packed an extra travel bag for souvenirs.

Dm I feel your pain with state testing...we finished last week and on top of all that mess, I am in the process of finishing up my administrative internship to be a dean of students....long process but so worth it.

I had a nice tax return yesterday when I filed..Did not expect it so I waited to file :( I efiled and they said it should be deposited in my account within 2 weeks. I am keeping my fingers crossed it comes for our cruise or at least the end of it. It would be nice to get some extra cool stuff.

Also, probably will try freedom of the seas when it comes in to Port canaveral for next June. HOwever, I plan on booking a mini-3day Disney Cruise for JOsh's b-day in January next year or maybe around my B-day in February while on board. Small cruise....I know I'm going to miss the Magic's 7nt....I plan on booking a 7nt Eastern with them in 2010 or 2011 when the new ships come to port. I can never stop cruising Disney. Their service is just too good.

I just want to try Freedom since she is after all coming into our port here...

Oh my GOSH its almost time...ticktockticktock.......Disney Magic here we all come. Can I get a M---Can I get an A---Can I get a G---Can I get an I---Can I get a C...........woo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arlene:cheer2:

I have everything strewn across the bed in the guest room...trying not to overpack (yeah right!)...can't believe it's just around the corner...2 weeks from now we'll all be in Key West!

Morgy, we wound up liking Parrot Cay best for the atmoshere and the menu...AP was nice with the show, but after the 2nd time cruising, it became a little stale for us and our DD is a little older now...however, it is not to be missed if you've never seen it...

Wow 22 pounds Morgy LOL.....For a family of 3, I have three suitcases and 3 travel bags....and I packed an extra travel bag for souvenirs.

Dm I feel your pain with state testing...we finished last week and on top of all that mess, I am in the process of finishing up my administrative internship to be a dean of students....long process but so worth it.

I had a nice tax return yesterday when I filed..Did not expect it so I waited to file :( I efiled and they said it should be deposited in my account within 2 weeks. I am keeping my fingers crossed it comes for our cruise or at least the end of it. It would be nice to get some extra cool stuff.

Also, probably will try freedom of the seas when it comes in to Port canaveral for next June. HOwever, I plan on booking a mini-3day Disney Cruise for JOsh's b-day in January next year or maybe around my B-day in February while on board. Small cruise....I know I'm going to miss the Magic's 7nt....I plan on booking a 7nt Eastern with them in 2010 or 2011 when the new ships come to port. I can never stop cruising Disney. Their service is just too good.

I just want to try Freedom since she is after all coming into our port here...

Oh my GOSH its almost time...ticktockticktock.......Disney Magic here we all come. Can I get a M---Can I get an A---Can I get a G---Can I get an I---Can I get a C...........woo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arlene:cheer2:

When I saw that the Freedom of the Seas was coming to PC in 2009, I thought the same thing...did you read anywhere when they will start taking ressies?

You guys are soooo lucky to be in FL, where you can hop on a cruise without worrying about airfare, and snow cancelling flights!!

I did start pre-packing last night. Figuring out what we need, putting together a few items in my carry on, etc.

For my next cruise, I would love to go to Hawaii! DS is taking his (land based) honeymoon there in August. He has no desire to cruise!!:confused3

I would love to have my next cruise in Hawaii...DH and I are already starting to look at it...my friend is also doing a Hawaiian cruise for her honeymoon

OK, it is March 24 and officially spring...and it is SNOWING in Georgia. Go figure. Saturday it was mid-70s and I was hot. Today I was FREEZING until I realize that I turned off the heat inside the house when it was 75! It was only 60 degrees in my kitchen, poor kids.

This trip is sneaking up on me. DH and DS6 both have tuxes and will be quite handsome. DD7 and I are still at a loss for what we can wear!! I know that I will be cold in the dining rooms (I always am) so I am debating what kind of dress/sweater I can get that will be "formal" enough to match the boys in their tuxes.

I have my shoe holders, air freshener, white noise machine, swim suits, and sunscreen. Everything else is just a bonus. :-)

Looking forward to a wonderful time!!

Has anyone hear any real news about the engine status? Virus status? Weather temps?

Yes it is snowing here in manitoba, canada as well. Woke up to what looked like a blizzard and all of the grass that had started to reappear has disappeared once again. My mom keeps telling me that there will still be snow on the ground when we get home from our honeymoon (april 23rd) but I don;t even want to think about that day!! She also keeps telling me how 'cold' it is in Florida!! I think she might be a bit jealous!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter