April 5, 2008 7 Night Western

The brown UPS Van arrived at our house as well today.

Yes I now have my cruise documents and tickets. :banana:

Anyone else ?

The brown UPS Van arrived at our house as well today.

Yes I now have my cruise documents and tickets. :banana:

Anyone else ?

That is too cool! Here I am thinking maybe they got here quickly because GA is next to FL and look at you!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I do have a lot to do to get ready still. I realized today I had forgotten to get the medical forms to our DR. for DH and DD#4. oops. I'll fax them tomorrow.

It will be harder and harder to go to work for the next 3.5 weeks!!
"Making a list and checking it twice . . ." more like checking it a dozen times!

Anne Marie - I'm soooo glad it worked out!

We are staying at CI&S the night before, but we won't arrive until late - doing P&P at MK that night.

We got our room number - 8002. No cruise docs yet though. I'll be checking the mailbox tonight for sure!!!!!!!!!!

Packing...really need to focus more on it. I have so many clothes laid out - just not organized!

Can't wait to meet all of you!

Kim

If I booked through AAA will it take me longer to get my documents?? I thought I had heard that they get sent to the travel agent first and then the TA sends them to us. THanks!

If I booked through AAA will it take me longer to get my documents?? I thought I had heard that they get sent to the travel agent first and then the TA sends them to us. THanks!
I think so. I booked with AAA and have not seen documents yet.:rolleyes1 Let me know as soon as you get yours and I'll do same.
:thumbsup2

well, i'm relieved that other people are still waiting for their docs...no phone call from AAA yet

We've only cruised on DCL twice before...the first time we had amazing servers, they were 2 young fellows from Croatia that were absolutely great with the kids and really made the cruise special...the 2nd time our servers were not so great...I am really hopeful that this time will be great...any thoughts or suggestions from anybody?

I have only cruised on the Wonder, but had a great server then, Witt. Hope we get a great one again!
Had a not so good stateroom host, tho. He never refilled things that ran out, and we suspect he took a jumbo sized chocolate bar left in the room.

Could we get a complete list of how many adults and children are in each room for the Fish Extenders? We have 2 adults.

Also, first names for anyone willing to give them? Mine are in my signature.

Update on my Flights: AAA checked for me, and altho I have a long (2 1/2 hr) wait in Atlanta airport, our flights are both on the same concorse, so I won't have to run all over creation!! I am thankful for that!!

Could we get a complete list of how many adults and children are in each room for the Fish Extenders? We have 2 adults.

sunshine state kim---------------7618 and 7619

We have 2 rooms right across the hall from each other. I only have 1 fish extender with 4 pockets. I'll hang it outside room 7619. There are 4 of us on the cruise, me, DH, DD14 and DS10. 3 weeks to go!!

Update on my Flights: AAA checked for me, and altho I have a long (2 1/2 hr) wait in Atlanta airport, our flights are both on the same concorse, so I won't have to run all over creation!! I am thankful for that!!

What is the day of the week and time of your layover? (thinking about your "crowds".) I think that in Atlanta you'd only change concourses if you changed airlines. We have flown into and out of the smaller airports and had to run from one end to the other to make a connecting flight on the same airlines:upsidedow. Charlotte!

Last August we got into Atlanta on a Sunday afternoon and it looked like the day after Thanksgiving at the Mall. The line for the restroom was massive.

What is the day of the week and time of your layover? (thinking about your "crowds".) I think that in Atlanta you'd only change concourses if you changed airlines. We have flown into and out of the smaller airports and had to run from one end to the other to make a connecting flight on the same airlines:upsidedow. Charlotte!

Last August we got into Atlanta on a Sunday afternoon and it looked like the day after Thanksgiving at the Mall. The line for the restroom was massive.
Day of the cruise....Saturday morning about 9:30 am. Disney booked us on Delta, and they use pretty much all concourses! So I am glad we won't have to go too far!! Next time I will book my own flights, and go nonstop!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter