April 5, 2008 7 Night Western

I dunno - probably not to the restaurant the night before I would guess. If you want to at the port we could...*shrug*

I haven't done the fish extenders before. I can create a schedule for what day each family has if that would help. Let me know...

Kim
I prefer to not have a schedule. If there is something going on I want to attend, I don't want to worry about having to do the fish extenders.

I think a schedule would be great! We have enough of families doing it that we can have some doubles. Just a thought ...you can drop off your gifts any time of the day just by bed time so the kids will have it before they go to sleep? I've never done this before either.:confused3
If I get achance I'll try to search some others later to see what they are doing.
4 weeks:banana:

I think it would be OK to just assign a day, but I agree specific times wouldn't work.

Kim

hi. since i don't know how to use this site, i am interested in a kids cruise meet i read about on another post (couldn't find it again, i'll bet). we plan to be at the 3pm but i would like to know if there is one just for the kids? thanks

Well my son will come to the meet at 3pm. He's 10. I am sure if he met kids and exchanged stateroom #'s then he'd probably go to the Kids clubs or quest:) I plan on wearing my green mickey I guess to the port:) In regards to formal night...I am wearing a fancy skirt and blouse. My son is wearing a suit and tie but he loves to dress up! In regards to the fishextenders, maybe we should not keep a specific schedule and place it when we have the opportunity. I plan on maybe pirates night to do it....use it as a scavenger hunt...a cool game for the kids:) As to packing, I have all my clothes set aside in the closet ready to go in my suitcase but I was worried about them getting wrinkled....I think the best time to officially pack is the Saturday before.

Getting excited! Less than a month to go!
Got my flight schedules today from Disney. Am NOT very happy with them! Have to leave home about 4 am, Flight leaves at 6 am, and we have a stop. Have a 3 hr layover in Atlanta, and don't get into MCO until 11:53.

Next time I am booking my own! AirTran has a flight, non stop, leaving 2 hrs later, and getting in earlier.

Really nice to see more threads being posted now for our cruise.

As for formal night, DH will be wearing a suit and me an evening dress. I have

bought lots of new clothes for my trip, including dresses for the evenings.

( I love shopping !)

Hi everyone,
I should be so excited that we are less than 4 weeks from sailing, but instead I am feeling really stressed.

DH still has not received his vacation request from work. Months ago, he was told it would not be an issue, but he has a new boss who is considering cancelling all vacations in April .

We really thought things would work out, but now it is not looking good. They know he needs an answer so we can book a flight, etc, but they keep putting him off.

Please keep your fingers crossed for us!

Ann Marie

I will pray for you Anne....everything will work out....soon you'll be able to destress....I bought tons of stuff today from hairclips to pjs...etc...oh and of course my bonine!!

I just hope our weather is good on our trip thats for sure.

Hey Anne Marie!

We are sooooooo praying it will all work out for you! Keep us posted and hope we can still get the girls together before we leave or at least meet for coffee and shop again!

Talk to you soon!

Monica

Hey Anne-Marie,

I would be soooo stressed right now but I will be hoping that everything works out for the best!!

I have done way too much shopping...I think nearly everything I'm bringing on the cruise is new!! I probably spent more money shopping than on the cruise itself! :confused3

Thank You everyone for the pixie dust and kind words.
We got great news this morning! DH got his vacation time so we will all be cruising! It really is a blessing and we are thrilled.
We are looking forward to meeting everyone at the 3:00 meet on the ship.
Is anyone else staying at the Country Inn & Suites on Friday night?

Ann Marie

Hooray:yay: What a relief for you and your family. We're coming in on Sat. morning. Looking forward to meeting you all at the Goofy pool.

So glad to hear it, Ann Marie!!! See you at the pool at 3!
Now get busy stressing over packing and such, instead of DH's bosses!:)

We are at the Country Inn & Suites also on Friday night. Are you guys driving down??
:cool1:

Hey DeaDea,
I'm driving down on Thursday w/ the kids & spending Friday w/friends in Orlando. We will pick up dh from the airport & head for the hotel Friday evening. Maybe we will see you there.

Ann Marie

Ann Marie

We are at the Country Inn & Suites also on Friday night. Are you guys driving down??
:cool1:

Ann Marie I know that you are relieved.

We're staying at the CI&S Friday Night too . . .IN OCALA! We can't leave until everyone gets home from school Friday:scared1: .

Hope I make it to deck 10 at 3:00. I never know with my crew. I'll leave word with someone if I don't to get those last few cabin #s for the FEs.

Thank You everyone for the pixie dust and kind words.
We got great news this morning! DH got his vacation time so we will all be cruising! It really is a blessing and we are thrilled.

Ann Marie

WOOOO HOOOO! We are soooo excited that you FINALLY got word that Dh can go! I know it is a HUGE relief! :cheer2:

I look forward to getting together before we head down so the kids and DH's can meet!

We are staying at the Four Points Sheraton in Cocoa Beach Friday Night with all of our friends (Debby's family, her parents and our other friends!).

Looking forward to seeing everyone at 3:00 pm! :banana: (I LOVE that dancing banana - LOL!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter