April 5, 2008 7 Night Western

Not sure who is maintaining the list of Fish Extenders but please add us. We would love to participate - sounds like fun and I know the kids will love checking the pockets!

We are in Cabin 6064 - me, DH, DS(8) & DD(5)!

Thanks so much!

We are almost at the 30-days to go mark! WOOO HOOO!!:banana: :banana:

Well...I spent today starting my packing list...I shopped at Beall's Outlet and Walmart for shorts and t-shirts for the days....I bought 3 cute shirts--Tinkerbell, Pooh Bear, and Eyore....I love it....I still have to continue my list but it sure is fun. I'll probably do this every weekend until we leave. I have to remember to get my bonine and toiletries:)

It will really set in when the cruise documents arrive! I cant wait! COUNTDOWN TIMER is on my Desktop and Laptop! ITS SO CLOSE!:cool1: :lmao: :banana: :scared1: :yay: :cheer2:

Hi everyone! I updated post #1 again. FishLips was added as well as port side for our cruise depart meet. I tried to get everyone's details correct, but please check and let me know if anything needs changed/updated.

I'm suggesting we all stop by Home Depot & pick up lime green Mickey head paint chips to use as name tags during our meet. Since our cruise will be pretty crowded I think it'll help us find each other easier. We've done this before and it's worked great. Let me know if you want to do this or if you have other ideas.

1 month to go!!

Kim

Hi everyone! I updated post #1 again. FishLips was added as well as port side for our cruise depart meet. I tried to get everyone's details correct, but please check and let me know if anything needs changed/updated.

I'm suggesting we all stop by Home Depot & pick up lime green Mickey head paint chips to use as name tags during our meet. Since our cruise will be pretty crowded I think it'll help us find each other easier. We've done this before and it's worked great. Let me know if you want to do this or if you have other ideas.

1 month to go!!

Kim

Thanks so much for updating the list Kim. We also have others traveling with us but they are not DISers so not sure if you want to add them to our list or not.

We have Early Dinner Seating and my friend Debby (who is on the list with us) are next door - 6066 - and she would love to do the Fish Extenders, too so if you can add them - that would be great! It's Debby, DH and DD (6).

We won't be getting down there until around 8 pm that night so we won't make it to Fishlips but will be there at 3 pm on Sat and the Lime Green Mickey Head name tags sound like a great idea!

Thanks again!

Monica:cheer2:

Thanks so much, Kim! Debby is a member here but just has not had a chance to log in much lately so I told her I would get her added - especially since we both wanted to participate in the Fish Extenders this time, too. :yay:

How do we know which day is ours to put stuff in the Fish Extenders? We have only cruised once before and did not do them last time.

Thanks again!

Monica:banana:

We will both will be at the meet on board ( deck 10 port side 3pm) Is this the area near /above the mickey pool ?.
As we are from the UK we havent got a home depot for mickey heads. Any other suggestions about how we can be recognised ?.

I really want to start my packing but DH says its too early !!. When will you all start your packing ?.

Only 24 days until we fly to Orlando now :cool1:

I think if everyone else has the green Mickey heads then you'll be able to find us and we can pick up extras and give you some when you identify yourself to us. *shrug* Let me know your thoughts.

Kim

We will both will be at the meet on board ( deck 10 port side 3pm) Is this the area near /above the mickey pool ?.
As we are from the UK we havent got a home depot for mickey heads. Any other suggestions about how we can be recognised ?.

I really want to start my packing but DH says its too early !!. When will you all start your packing ?.

Only 24 days until we fly to Orlando now :cool1:
You can print out a green mickey head if you want. Look on the threads that are about door magnets. I know I saw several versions there.

Or one of us can bring some extra for those who can't find them.

Hi all!!!!

Last cruise we dressed up for formal night (tuxes & little black dress), but I don't think we are going to this time. I know I can find something to wear, but what would be an alternative for dh and ds8? DH can easily wear a tie, but ds does not have one. Is there any reason why he can't just be in a polo shirt?

What are you all doing? :groom:

I'm ready to go shopping! If only I had lost that weight I was going to loose. :rolleyes:

Hi all!!!!

Last cruise we dressed up for formal night (tuxes & little black dress), but I don't think we are going to this time. I know I can find something to wear, but what would be an alternative for dh and ds8? DH can easily wear a tie, but ds does not have one. Is there any reason why he can't just be in a polo shirt?

What are you all doing? :groom:

I'm ready to go shopping! If only I had lost that weight I was going to loose. :rolleyes:
We will be dressing up, just not formal. DH in a suit (I figure that can get him thru formal night, semi, and Palo, so its worth packing) and I will probably wear a nice church dress.(my Sunday best, if you will)

Your DS8 should be okay in just a polo shirt, or a dress shirt with no tie. Tho the little ones look so cute in a tie!

I know what you mean about the weight! I lost a bit, but was hoping for more!

You can print out a green mickey head if you want. Look on the threads that are about door magnets. I know I saw several versions there.

I picked up a few extra today...we will be at the port early so I can pass along to whomever may need (or at our meeting spot at 3, either way).

We will be dressing up, just not formal. DH in a suit (I figure that can get him thru formal night, semi, and Palo, so its worth packing) and I will probably wear a nice church dress.(my Sunday best, if you will)

Your DS8 should be okay in just a polo shirt, or a dress shirt with no tie. Tho the little ones look so cute in a tie!

I know what you mean about the weight! I lost a bit, but was hoping for more!

I had the same thought, bringing DH's dark suit for Formal Night, Palo & Semi-Formal nights...I'm wearing a cocktail dress, no floorlength. DD has a cocktail dress too...everything I own is black, so that helps with the formal look.

This is the first time i saw responses to my message; so sorry not to have acknowledged these, thanks. I am hoping our grandsons, Ben and Jeremy, will meet some of the other kids at our disboard cruise meet. anyone else out there with two boys two years apart? they can be best friends or worst enemies, and on our last disney cruise with them, the older one didn't want his little brother hanging with him. so, hopefully Ben will meet some of his own friends right off.
have any of you gone to studio at sea? last cruise we did not, thinking of it this time.
just as excited as everyone is
Lynne

just a sport coat for DH and the boys have khaki pants and blue button broadcloth shirts. i don't wear dresses since i have put on weight, but will wear nice slacks and a fancy blouse with sparkly stuff.

Do we wear our nametags at the Port, too? Sorry - we haven't done any of the DIS Boards stuff before and are excited to this cruise but just wasn't sure when we are supposed to wear our nametags, etc.

Also, when do we decide the schedule of Fish Extenders gifts or do we just pick a day to put our stuff in everyone's?

Thanks so much!:banana:

I dunno - probably not to the restaurant the night before I would guess. If you want to at the port we could...*shrug*

I haven't done the fish extenders before. I can create a schedule for what day each family has if that would help. Let me know...

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter