April 5, 2008 7 Night Western

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to ask how the Fish Extender gifts work. Do we each have a day that we put things in or do we all do it every day? I am new to the extendars and just wanted more info to see what we want to do :)

Thanks so much!

We are closing in on that 60 day mark...almost there! :banana: :yay: :cheer2:

II'm planning on going to the new Disney outlet store that just opened outside of Atlanta to look for some goodies to put in the fish extenders. I know there are several of us from Ga. Has anyone been there yet?

Ann Marie

Where is the outlet? I did not know about it. I feel a President's Week day trip coming!!:cool1:

it will be myself,DH,DD(14),DD(6). DD(14) will have no problems with the teen club but would love to meet/write to any other girls @ her age before hand. DD(6) may be our problem. Last time she did not want to stay in the club at all. Until the last 2 days :crazy2: But I think if I can find her someone now to write to it may help.:grouphug:

Hey There!

Our DD is 14 too and is looking forward to meeting other girls her age. Maybe they will meet up in the club.

We have a DD 14 too who is very excited about the Stack. She was still 12 last time and was lucky to have a large preteen group and it turned out ok for her. ANYWAY, she is in 9th grade, will be 15 in late June and loves her ipod.

Room Numbers For FishExtenders:
Arlene, DS10, Mom--------------5627 (3ppl)
AnnMarie3----------------------8072 & 8074. My folks are in 8102.
sunshine state kim--------------7618 and 7619
dmi188-------------------------7621, 7 aft.
morgy827---------------------- 7567
cruisedis05----------------------2618
If I'm missing any who would like to participate in the fish extenders let me know:) Also...how many people in each room, including yourself?

I know my younger 2 would like to be in the loop. They'll be 8 and 10. Cabin 7507.

My DH likes to be anonymous when we travel.
We may not do a lot of dis getting together -- we'll have to wait and see. Nothing against anyone. He has taught at a large middle school for 14 years and sees people he knows everywhere he/we go. We can never have a quiet night out at a restaurant without someone stopping by to say hey.

The new Disney Outlet Store is at Discover Mills on I-85 . I think it's about 45min. from Marietta.

I was in the Disney store a couple of weeks ago, and the manager told me they were sending alot of their sale items to the outlet.

I am planning on checking it out soon!

Ann Marie

I bought some goodies for the fish extenders....

I know how it is to want to be anonymous...I'm a high school teacher and it is probably a likely thing that ALOT of my students will be on this cruise since we all live 20 minutes away....but thats life. Trust me..they want to stay as far away from their teacher as possible....yuck!!!!!! :)

Neways, I enjoy meeting new people so I would love to do some gathering. It does not have to be for the whole cruise because obviously many of us have different excursions and so on. But it is nice to acknowledge people in passing and ask them how the cruise is going...etc.etc....

So on that note.....we can meet when we get on the ship or at the terminal to say hi and then for those that are castaway members...we can hook up at their party....my main concern is that my 10 yr old son has a friend(s) to hang with. I need some down time LOL........HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I read someone saying we should meet at the Goofy pool at 3pm. From past cruising the Goofy pool around then is a bit crazy. Last 2 times we meet up on 10 right above the goofy pool. Same time,3pm. So I thought it was just something we may want to think about. It was good, not a lot of people up there so we could talk a little, say hi.

I'm so excited!!!:cheer2:
I just have to add the rod to my fish extender and I'll post a picture. So anyone know how many of us are here?

It looks like quite a few of us.....Deck 10 sounds fabulous at 3pm....I'm a go with that! I bought some knick-knacks in the dollar section at Target that has Disney themes...can't tell you what it is yet...Heading to our dollar store...I think there's stuff there to:)

Hi everyone!

We will be sailing with you as well - myself, DH, DS (9) and DD (will be 5 by then).

Obviously, we are from NJ! We currently have the late seating for dinner.

Can't wait! :cool1:

Hi there. I appologize for all the delays in updating the roll call info. Please have a quick look at it (post #1) and let me know if I missed anyone or if I need to change any of the info.

My family is definitely "in" for the fish extenders. There are 5 in our cabin - 2 adults, 3 kids, but I don't know what our cabin number is yet as we are still listed as "GTY".

3pm, deck 10 above the Goofy pool sounds perfect. Can somene also repost any other gatherings...I think some of you were planning the night before the cruise as well. I can add that info to post #1 as well so it's easy to locate.

It won't be long now!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Kim

I can schedule the evening before at fishlips or grills in Pt. Canaveral....Let me know....I plan to go---dinner at 6pm

Arlene, Son, Mom
Anyone else?

We would like and look forward to meeting you all on board at 3pm, on deck 10 as well.

We wont do the fish extenders as its only Carl and me sailing ( I think I would have trouble trying to make them anyway !!).

We are in cabin 6076 and have late dinner seating.

We are both getting soooo excited for the 28th March as thats when we fly to Orlando and it will only be 8 nights until we sail !!. :cool1:

See you all soon

Jan x

Hi there. I appologize for all the delays in updating the roll call info. Please have a quick look at it (post #1) and let me know if I missed anyone or if I need to change any of the info.

My family is definitely "in" for the fish extenders. There are 5 in our cabin - 2 adults, 3 kids, but I don't know what our cabin number is yet as we are still listed as "GTY".

3pm, deck 10 above the Goofy pool sounds perfect. Can somene also repost any other gatherings...I think some of you were planning the night before the cruise as well. I can add that info to post #1 as well so it's easy to locate.

It won't be long now!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Kim

mom24princesses cabins 7505 & 7507

Hey all. Long time no post.

We will be getting into town too late to get together Fri. night, but we would love to do the meet on the ship Sat.

We are DH, DS 8, DD 5, and me. We have early dining and our stateroom is 2642.

And, I just booked us for Sat. the 12th at the Beach Club. Woo hoo!

Well I just got back from the $-store where I spent $120:lmao: on fish extender gifts:lmao: !

So I guess I am going to get organized and bag this stuff up boy/girl and by days. I am not sure how I will get it all there!

I was thinking that we should make a list of cabin numbers by deck and age/sex in each to make delivery easier.
I don't mind doing it using post #1. I just don't want to leave anyone off.
Like:
Deck 2 - sorted by cabin # order and by port and starboard and who is booked (at least DDorDS and age.)
Deck 5 - . . . .
Deck 6 - . . . .

I count more DDs than DSs which is good considering I found more DD stuff and was a little worried.
And a few good grown-up gifts. I'll fill in with candy if this does not cover everything.

NOW I HAVE TO MAKE OUR FISH EXTENDER!:rolleyes1

We will drive from South of Atlanta to Ocala Friday night and get to Port @10:00 Sat. morning. (worked great in 2006)
Then 4/12 we will drive back home.

I don't think we'll be doing the fish extender thingies. DH wants to be more under the radar.

No Palo left on the net. We'll have to try to book onboard. Looking now at making our excursion plans. It's hard to decide what to do on GC and Cozumel. We are just going to go it alone in Key West. We may do the eco-tour on CC.

Still haven't booked our hotel for the Friday night stay. We've done the Marriott, but we may try something different this time.

Question for veterans about booking excursions online. What is the cancellation policy? I'm worried about booking now and wanting to change our plans once we get on board ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter