April 5, 2008 7 Night Western

Hi all!!! Add us in to the count. We've done the dis cruise 3 or 4 times. and can't wait for this one. We've always done them in the summer so this will be a bit different.:woohoo:

it will be myself,DH,DD(14),DD(6). DD(14) will have no problems with the teen club but would love to meet/write to any other girls @ her age before hand. DD(6) may be our problem. Last time she did not want to stay in the club at all. Until the last 2 days :crazy2: But I think if I can find her someone now to write to it may help.:grouphug:

would love to do the fish extenders. we are in cabin 2618 NOT my first choice but this was a last min. idea. We only booked around thanksgiving.
We will be at the Radisson the night before. Anyone else?

Last time I gave out pirate stuff pirate: to the kids from here. Maybe I'll order pirate stuff to put in the fish extenders this time.

well I'm off to find out how to make a fish extender. I'm a bit crafty but we'll see about this one.:scratchin

My DD is 5 and would LOVE to have some friends to be with. We also have friends taveling with us and their DD is 6 as well. My DD didn't want to stay in the club much last time (Nov. '06) but she was not even 4 then so hoping that she will want to more this time. I have met up with AnnMarie3 and her DD is 4 and my DD said she would be excited to "show her the club" so maybe she can do the same with your DD.

We can plan to meet at the port or something if you are there early or near the pool after boarding, etc.

We can have them "write" back and forth to each other and can even send a photo if you want to. Send a PM if you would like to :-)

Cannot wait for the cruise!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!

:banana:

cruisedis05 nice to meet you......it will be great to meet you and your family
Lots of people seem to like Deck 2...I might try it the next time we cruise...This will be our first time aft. We were forward in a Cat 8 twice but it moved a whole lot:)

I'm on deck 5 ---5627 Cat 11...chose it there because I liked the idea that the movie theater was near.

Where is everyone else located?

Deck 7. Room 7567, Cat 11

Drop by and write us a line on our door pad

I want to scrapbook as many memories from the cruise as possible and it would be great to have fellow cruisers input for our future married life!!

We are on deck 6 midship and very excited to have a Cat 6 for the first time.

Hi all!!! Add us in to the count. We've done the dis cruise 3 or 4 times. and can't wait for this one. We've always done them in the summer so this will be a bit different.:woohoo:

it will be myself,DH,DD(14),DD(6). DD(14) will have no problems with the teen club but would love to meet/write to any other girls @ her age before hand. DD(6) may be our problem. Last time she did not want to stay in the club at all. Until the last 2 days :crazy2: But I think if I can find her someone now to write to it may help.:grouphug:

would love to do the fish extenders. we are in cabin 2618 NOT my first choice but this was a last min. idea. We only booked around thanksgiving.
We will be at the Radisson the night before. Anyone else?

Last time I gave out pirate stuff pirate: to the kids from here. Maybe I'll order pirate stuff to put in the fish extenders this time.

well I'm off to find out how to make a fish extender. I'm a bit crafty but we'll see about this one.:scratchin

Hey There!

Our DD is 14 too and is looking forward to meeting other girls her age. Maybe they will meet up in the club.

We are on Deck 6 midship, too! We have the same cabin as out first cruise along with our cruise buddies who are in the adjoining cabin next door, our friends who are first time cruisers (2 cabins away) and our cruise buddies parents across the hall :)

CANNOT WAIT!!! Especially with this abnormally cold winter in GA! It was 14 this morning! :rotfl2:

Morgy - love the idea and will be sure to stop by :bride:

I am jotting these room numbers down and then I'll put them together on here so we have them for the fishextenders....

I'm thinking postcards, magnets, keychains,HUGS!

Our cruise no longer comes up on the Disney site with available cabins. Does that mean we are fully booked??

I am jotting these room numbers down and then I'll put them together on here so we have them for the fishextenders....

That would be great! Someone did that on our last cruise and it made it so easy to drop things off. We're in rooms 7618 and 7619. My DD is just now 14and is looking forward to meeting some other teens. My DS is 10.

I bought some extender goodies this weekend!

Looking forward to meeting you all. We're staying at the Country Inns & Suites the night before.pirate:

Hi Everyone,
I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. Sunshine State Kim-We are also staying at the Country Inn & Suites the night before. My ds would like to meet your son, I'm sure. He just turned 12.
I am planning to do the fish extenders. We are in cabins 8072 & 8074. My folks are in 8102.

Ann Marie

That would be great! Someone did that on our last cruise and it made it so easy to drop things off. We're in rooms 7618 and 7619. My DD is just now 14and is looking forward to meeting some other teens. My DS is 10.

I bought some extender goodies this weekend!

Looking forward to meeting you all. We're staying at the Country Inns & Suites the night before.pirate:

We are right down the hall from you guys. DDs should try and meet.

As soon as I get all the room numbers...I'll post the list:)

Sunshine state Kim..my son is 10 as well. I'm sure with Annmarie's son and yours...they'll have a good time.....I live in the area...about 20 minutes from Pt. Canaveral.

I also make a list of people who would like to meet for dinner at Grills or FishLips the night before around 6pm????

I'll start the list for FishLips:
Arlene, DS10(Josh), Mom(Ana)

Room Numbers For FishExtenders:
Arlene, DS10, Mom--------------5627 (3ppl)
AnnMarie3----------------------8072 & 8074. My folks are in 8102.
sunshine state kim--------------7618 and 7619
dmi188-------------------------7621, 7 aft.
morgy827---------------------- 7567
cruisedis05----------------------2618

If I'm missing any who would like to participate in the fish extenders let me know:) Also...how many people in each room, including yourself?

I made my fish extender!!! I'm soo excited. :banana: When I figure how to post a pic. I'll do it soo you can see how easy it was to make.:rotfl2: I just hope it holds.:confused: I too got some goodies for them. Disney stores here in NJ have another 50% off clearance.
Any 14 yr old girls want a penpal before we go on the cruise? I got one for my 6yr but still need one for my 14yr.

Ok, I don't have a crafty bone in my body, so how hard is it to make a Fish Extender and can someone just explain how it works again....

Not sure if I will be doing the fish extender things. Not too crafty, and no children with us.

We own;t be doing the fish extenders because we have no children but please post the ages of your children so we can get gifts for your fish extenders!! Also, please come by and leave us a honeymoon message on our door!! (7567) Thanks!!

I would love to see some pics of fish extenders.

I tried looking on ebay but did not see any today. I know that I have seen them on ebay before.

I'm planning on going to the new Disney outlet store that just opened outside of Atlanta to look for some goodies to put in the fish extenders. I know there are several of us from Ga. Has anyone been there yet?

Ann Marie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter