April 5, 2008 7 Night Western

:)
Winter is making me long for Castaway Cay! Come on Spring Break!

I know what you mean!!! We actually had 2 1/2 inches of snow in Woodstock, GA Weds. night are expecting more tonight/tomorrow.

Since I am originally from NY and my DH from CT - we loved it and the kids had a blast but the cold weather really made us wish we were on the ship already!!!:)

jk8...my DS had a Mickey Ice Cream Bar every night for dessert!! He can't wait to do that again!

77 MORE DAYS!!!!:banana:

I just want this time to fly by. I booked the pedicure and the manicure:) They are both on the at seas days.

I wanted to book a half-massage but the times were not convenient to me.

I hope we have great weather. It will be here soone than we know it.

Anyone trying to book ressies at the 75-day Mark (today) and not able to log in?

I booked mine at 90 days but was trying to work on ressies for my friend's who are traveling with us (Dating Couple with no kids) and it would not let me on. Tried at midnight-1 am and again this morning with no luck:mad:

Very frustrated! Just wondering if anyone else was having the same trouble.

They have ressies with us for dinner and burnch but was trying to get them something on their own so they can have a dinner alone then take them off of ours. UGH!

OOPS! Guess with the Leap Year - DU and our "counter" at home is off by one day! 75 day mark is TOMORROW!!!

Sorry if I caused confusion for anyone! I was just so excited that I could help them book (they are first time cruisers) and guess I went with the DU number on our reservations but called DCL this morning and they said it's 1/21!

Sorry everyone! Good Luck to those working on booking tomorrow! Hopefully!:rotfl:

Yonkers Girl...I'm gonna try tonight to see if any new Palo Ressie's come up that might be better.....Hopefully a brunch might pop up LOL.....anyways, I am originally from the Bronx in NY...loved going to the cross county mall in Yonkers and the raceway:) Studied up in Tarrytown, NY for college.

Nice to see the posts picking up as we all get closer to this great vacation! I read someone mentioned the fish extenders. We did that on the last cruise and the kids had such a good time peeking to see what was there each time we got back to the room. I'd love to do that again if people are interested.

I'm interested in doing that...just need to organzie it...rooms...if we r doing it just for kids...etc:)

I'm game for doing the fish extenders if enough others do it too.

Also - I was just logged in - it looks like there are still Palo and spa slots available.

Good luck to everyone tonight!

Kim

Yonkers Girl...I'm gonna try tonight to see if any new Palo Ressie's come up that might be better.....Hopefully a brunch might pop up LOL.....anyways, I am originally from the Bronx in NY...loved going to the cross county mall in Yonkers and the raceway:) Studied up in Tarrytown, NY for college.

Did you have any luck Nena? I didn't have any options - it showed that there were Brunch and Dinner on the initial page but once I went further to the dates/times page - it showed that there wasn't anything available. I'ts not a total loss since they have brunch and dinner booked with us but since they are a dating couple in their 40's without kids - I was trying to get them a few options to dine alone :-) They will try on the ship.

I was born and raised in Yonkers and moved to GA back in 1991 with the UPS Corporate relocation! Spent MANY weekends at the Raceway and hangin out at Cross County Mall. Used to work at the CC Square Mall when I was in HS. My mom was born in the Bronx and lived there until age 14 when they moved to Yonkers.

Hope you had luck with your ressies! CANNOT wait. It's been freezing here in GA for us. Snow twice in 4 days and now freezing rain - not our typical winter at all but for a northern girl (& my DH is from CT) - it's pretty cool!:banana:

Hey,
We're first time cruisers for our honeymoon April 5th western...me and my new DH!! From Manitoba, Canada!

Welcome, morgy827!! Join those of us from the frozen north, (and apparently frozen GA!) in our anxious countdown for this cruise!!

Welcome, morgy! What an amazing Honeymoon Trip! Yes, we are soooooo anxious for our warm weather vacation! This will be our 2nd and my friend was saying that we are more excited this time because we know what to expect:rotfl2:

I can't wait to go. I just DIScovered the DIS boards a couple of days ago but have already read a lot of the cruise line forum. We can;t wait for the warm weather and have already made our signs for our stateroom door!! Anybody going to Disneyworld after their cruise? We're spending 10 days at Port Orleans riverside.

Welcome Morgy. DH and I are spending 9 nights at POR after cruise as well as
8 nights in LBV before cruise.
We are really counting down the days to the cruise now :thumbsup2

Just been on DCL website and it looks as though all catagories are sold out except 9 or 10 ( these were the only ones on offer).

Looking forward to meeting everyone on board. :)

Welcome Morgy!

I don't know about doing the fish extender thing. Maybe.

Hi All!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Morgy...you're going to love DCL:) Well everybody and Yonkers Girl no luck with the ressies but thats life:)LOL....I am still looking forward to this cruise and it seems like I am just counting down the days. It is definitely taking longer than I want:) What I fear is cruise withdrawal.....HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are fish extenders?
Beside each door on the ship, there is a fish...it is used to stick mail under. A fish extender is a set of pockets, for mail/message purposes, that is hung on the fish...thus, a fish extender. People take along treats and such and stick them in the fish extenders of others on their cruise, especially children.

Hi all!!! Add us in to the count. We've done the dis cruise 3 or 4 times. and can't wait for this one. We've always done them in the summer so this will be a bit different.:woohoo:

it will be myself,DH,DD(14),DD(6). DD(14) will have no problems with the teen club but would love to meet/write to any other girls @ her age before hand. DD(6) may be our problem. Last time she did not want to stay in the club at all. Until the last 2 days :crazy2: But I think if I can find her someone now to write to it may help.:grouphug:

would love to do the fish extenders. we are in cabin 2618 NOT my first choice but this was a last min. idea. We only booked around thanksgiving.
We will be at the Radisson the night before. Anyone else?

Last time I gave out pirate stuff pirate: to the kids from here. Maybe I'll order pirate stuff to put in the fish extenders this time.

well I'm off to find out how to make a fish extender. I'm a bit crafty but we'll see about this one.:scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter