• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 4th-6th/April 10th-13th Trip

blueeyedtimothy

Former Cast Member
Allo everyone! I am interested if anyone is going to be at Disney World April 4th-6th/April 10th-13th? I am doing the two weekends(ish) for my birthday that's on the 10th of April. Let me know!

Allo everyone! I am interested if anyone is going to be at Disney World April 4th-6th/April 10th-13th? I am doing the two weekends(ish) for my birthday that's on the 10th of April. Let me know!
I have a conference at the Orange County Convention Center Apr 9-12, so we will be there that week. We will probably fly in Friday night the 4th and stay until Sunday Apr 13. My BF will be free all week (obviously, I'll be tied up at the conference during the day Weds-Sat).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter