April 30 day shred

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

That is super funny! Totally missed that I had done that.

From now on- I'm saying the Shelf has control.
Take that Elf!! :laughing:

:thumbsup2

Here to urge on the stragglers or late comers!! I have today and then 3 more days of 30DS, have not missed a single workout! Let's finish this gang!!

CONGRATS to all who have finished already! WOO HOO!:worship:

I FINALLY could do the up and down on the elbows in a full plank position without going to my knees yesterday, it burned like heck, but I made it through...I still have to do my knees on that one with the weights but I do that just because putting pressure on my weights hurts my hand if I don't...I still modify the Rocky situps, so hard on my back, so I do double crunches pulling my knees in and my shoulders up for that segment...

Ready for Ripped in 30 and printed out her meal plan so I'll stick to that as closely as I can!

ooohhhh....I should look up the meal plan. I didn't do so hot with eating today. I ate too many carbs and I'll sure pay for it. I guarantee I gain at least 2-3 pounds tonight just because of one meal. Oh well, I need to not dwell and move it along! 3 more days :)

Jill

Here to urge on the stragglers or late comers!! I have today and then 3 more days of 30DS, have not missed a single workout! Let's finish this gang!!

CONGRATS to all who have finished already! WOO HOO!:worship:

I FINALLY could do the up and down on the elbows in a full plank position without going to my knees yesterday, it burned like heck, but I made it through...I still have to do my knees on that one with the weights but I do that just because putting pressure on my weights hurts my hand if I don't...I still modify the Rocky situps, so hard on my back, so I do double crunches pulling my knees in and my shoulders up for that segment...

Ready for Ripped in 30 and printed out her meal plan so I'll stick to that as closely as I can!

I had the same problem with the pressure on the weights hurting my hands. I would try for as long as I could, but then I just put my hands on the ground and tried to lift my weights as I could. It was a little "off" but that really killed my hands! I'm doing Ripped now too, but only every other day. I'm trying to get in more cardio this month. I need to come up with some outside cardio so I don't get bored walk/running the same route every time!!

I had the same problem with the pressure on the weights hurting my hands. I would try for as long as I could, but then I just put my hands on the ground and tried to lift my weights as I could. It was a little "off" but that really killed my hands! I'm doing Ripped now too, but only every other day. I'm trying to get in more cardio this month. I need to come up with some outside cardio so I don't get bored walk/running the same route every time!!

How do you like Ripped? Any issues with knees/back? I feel like my knees or the supportive muscles around them have improved with 30DS because my knees do not have as many 'rice krispies' or pain when I do the circular knee stretch...hoping I'm helping them!!

TWO MORE DAYS!!! I am getting up to do my next to last day of 30 day shred!! So excited!! Will start Ripped on Tuesday!

Jill, her meal plan is very doable! I am going to give it a go and see if it will shake my body out of this perimenopausal vacation it's in...it's horrific! I am on day 13 of my cycle! NEVER had one this long, it's playing with my body in bad water retention ways, arms/legs feel much smaller but belly and chest are so painful and tender...this is not right, you're supposed to have fewer cycles, right?? I'll stop my whining and just be thankful the arms and legs are getting with the program!

How do you like Ripped? Any issues with knees/back? I feel like my knees or the supportive muscles around them have improved with 30DS because my knees do not have as many 'rice krispies' or pain when I do the circular knee stretch...hoping I'm helping them!!

TWO MORE DAYS!!! I am getting up to do my next to last day of 30 day shred!! So excited!! Will start Ripped on Tuesday!

Jill, her meal plan is very doable! I am going to give it a go and see if it will shake my body out of this perimenopausal vacation it's in...it's horrific! I am on day 13 of my cycle! NEVER had one this long, it's playing with my body in bad water retention ways, arms/legs feel much smaller but belly and chest are so painful and tender...this is not right, you're supposed to have fewer cycles, right?? I'll stop my whining and just be thankful the arms and legs are getting with the program!

Well I have no history of knee pain just so you know, but my lower back ALWAYS hurts. That being said, I haven't had any issues with Ripped so far. I like it.
I just wanted to comment on the "perimenopausal" word...I hate it! hahaha!! Ever since I've turned 40 the doctors use that word for every issue I bring up. I guess I really am falling apart. :rotfl2: I saw on the menu of Ripped that there is a menu plan, I should check it out. Alright, keep kicking bootie!!!

ONE MORE DAY!! :cool1: I am not going to even think of perimenopausal stuff. It sounds horrible and I'm hoping I have a few more years before my body decides to go all wacky. I swear men have it so easy!

I think I may take Tuesday off of a dvd and do some yoga and walk. Then I may try Ripped on Wednesday. I think I'm going to have a hard time doing a dvd inside after work at 3:00 when it's 75 degrees out and everyone else is outside. But, I'm going to need that strength training since I can't make it to the gym. I looked at the meal plan, but honestly, I don't think DSs will eat some things and I hate cooking 2 meals for dinner. I may try some of it, though.

:cool1: Just finished up day 30! Whoop whoop! :cool1:

Thanks for starting this thread and thanks for all the support. I would've never started this challenge if it weren't for this thread. I feel so good about accomplishing this goal. I plan to add in 30ds and Ripped in 30 in between days of running in May.

Jill

Thanks for starting this thread and thanks for all the support. I would've never started this challenge if it weren't for this thread. I feel so good about accomplishing this goal. I plan to add in 30ds and Ripped in 30 in between days of running in May.

Jill

:cheer2: AWESOME!!! :cheer2: Honestly, I understand your accomplishment and am very happy for you. Great job!

Jill

Shredded,

So thrilled to start Ripped today! I pushed through all the plank pushups and jumpies yesterday...such a good feeling to be DONE! Thanks all and congrats to all shredders!!

Okay, yesterday was my first day off of working out since April 5 and I missed it! I walked Tuesday & decided to take a break yesterday. I'll try Ripped either today or tomorrow depending in my walking/running abilities (if the weather cooperates).

Jill

Okay, yesterday was my first day off of working out since April 5 and I missed it! I walked Tuesday & decided to take a break yesterday. I'll try Ripped either today or tomorrow depending in my walking/running abilities (if the weather cooperates).

Jill

Good job, Jill!! :cool1:

Sounds like, even though you missed it, you deserved a bit of a break. ;)

I do notice my body aches more the next day if I do NOT exercise.
Always thought it was the other way around.

Keep up the good job.
You are an inspiration.

Sara

Good job, Jill!! :cool1:

Sounds like, even though you missed it, you deserved a bit of a break. ;)

I do notice my body aches more the next day if I do NOT exercise.
Always thought it was the other way around.

Keep up the good job.
You are an inspiration.

Sara

Awwww thank you! I don't think of myself as an inspiration. Everyone here on the WISH board is inspiration to me!

Oh man.

I really fell of the wagon. I think that's what you'd call it!!??

But I'm getting back on today.

Less than 6 months till our trip so I'd like to loose at least 10lbs before then- but this is more than that. I really do want to make it a lifestyle change.

Anyone else?

I've decided that instead of doing 30dayshred EVERY single day- I'll use it as an every once in awhile thing along with other exercise.

There are plenty of workout videos for free online and I plan on using my treadmill while it's hot out (and when it gets cold again) but heading outside in the fall!

Do you have any tips on staying on track with exercise?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter