April 3, 2015 Wonder (GC) Cruise Meet Thread

travelgal2

Mouseketeer
First time starting a cruise meet thread...hope this is right. :confused3

Looking for folks headed out for some fun days at sea, Grand Cayman, and Castaway Cay. Would love to get a meet-n-greet planned and start a FE.

Thanks!!

First time starting a cruise meet thread...hope this is right. :confused3 Looking for folks headed out for some fun days at sea, Grand Cayman, and Castaway Cay. Would love to get a meet-n-greet planned and start a FE. Thanks!!

Hello, we decided tonight we will be joining you on the 3rd!! We are looking to a Wonder..ful time!

WONDER-ful! Nice to see you here! Looking forward to getting to know folks over the year. :-)

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise! pixiedust:

WONDER-ful! Nice to see you here! Looking forward to getting to know folks over the year. :-)

We just heard back from our agent. It seems disney changed their policy on using pre booking from prior cruises. We will not be able to take this cruise now. Bummed!

Thanks for starting this!! We are booked on this cruise, and I cannot wait!! We sailed in December and rebooked on board for this December. Shortly after returning home, we switched to this one! I am excited to be going on a 5 night for a change of pace.

I am Kimberley. DH is Mark, and we have 2 kids. DD Jordan will be 13 a few days prior to sailing. DS Lucas will be 11. We live in NJ not far from Philadelphia. This is our 4th DCL sailing, 2nd on the Wonder.

Our neighbors are sailing as well. I will have her join us on the thread.

Kimberley

So nice to meet you! We have three generations booked right now...not sure how that will change before sailing. Hoping we can all make the trip! We are looking forward to this trip!!

Tracey

Joining thread as well. This will be our 6th DCL cruise. We can't wait. It will be Me, DH and our boys ages 13 & 11. It will be our first time back on a smaller vessel but the Wonder was our 1st cruise and we are glad to be cruising on her again. :)

Needs to be sooner so we can get the cruise planning started with our Neighbors!!! :thumbsup2

Hello!! Just got off fantasy n booked 4-3 wonder!!! Glad to see a group started! Any talk of a Facebook page? We had an amazing group this last time n found many not on disboards. Just a thought! ;)
This will be our 3rd cruise. DH, DD6, n DD2 now but will be 3 on cruise!!
Can't wait n will be counting down

What about an fe? We did our first one n loved it!!!

We paid our deposit today. YEA!!! Definitely hope to do an FE. Looking forward!

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for starting the meet thread Tracey. I had looked for it before and didn't have a chance at the time to start one! We just got back from two week vacation (one week at the world, one at the beach), so I have shifted into full cruise planning mode!

I have my immediate family with me on this trip, DH, DD(10) and DD (9), alone with my inlaws. We will have two rooms and this will be our second time on the Wonder. I booked this trip back in February when it was so cold. I also moved a dummy date to this booking, but my TA thinks that the blackout dates that came out after I booked it won't be a problem.

I would be happy to organize the FE. I did it as a surprise for my in laws last trip and they LOVED it! Just send me a PM and I will get it started!

Talk soon:)

Booked our 1st Cruise. Want to join the FE fun and learn great trips from experienced travelers!

clhemsath said:
Hi Everyone!

Thanks for starting the meet thread Tracey. I had looked for it before and didn't have a chance at the time to start one! We just got back from two week vacation (one week at the world, one at the beach), so I have shifted into full cruise planning mode!

I have my immediate family with me on this trip, DH, DD(10) and DD (9), alone with my inlaws. We will have two rooms and this will be our second time on the Wonder. I booked this trip back in February when it was so cold. I also moved a dummy date to this booking, but my TA thinks that the blackout dates that came out after I booked it won't be a problem.

I would be happy to organize the FE. I did it as a surprise for my in laws last trip and they LOVED it! Just send me a PM and I will get it started!

Talk soon:)

It says I can't send a PM to you because I haven't made enough posts on this page. Not very friendly to a first time traveler :( It is me my DH and 3DD. Plus my parents. So seven interested in the FE!

We are so very excited!!! This is our first cruise as a family and our very first Disney cruise!! Now we get to wait another 8 1/2 months to go. Is there a fish extender group yet for this cruise?

I cannot wait for this cruise!!!! However, I was looking at airfare today and almost had a coronary... Easter makes it difficult. We will be flying in from Philly the night before and staying in Fort Lauderdale. I have never done an FE, and wish you all well with that!

Sometimes being an adult really stinks!!! My husband and I are coming to the conclusion that we probably won't be able to do this cruise after all. We have some big projects that need to be done on our house, and there's only so much money to play with sadly. We will be making a decision in the next few days... This breaks my heart, but I know it's probably the right thing to do.

This will be our second Disney Cruise we did the Fantasy before. My wife and I and our two daughters 9 and 13. We are really excited for this trip... A little concerned about the Wonder after having been on the Fantasy and also Carnival Breeze their newest ship.

I hope this ship is magical!!

My family and I are also going to be on this cruise. I am traveling w my DD'S one is 12 and the other 11, also w DH. We are also traveling with another family that has four members cant wait

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter