• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 3-10 UPDATE: Cancelled.

Tuffcookie

Enjoys an early hour of peace. Is a smart cookie.
Youngest DS and I will be at WDW April 2-11. I am checking to see if anyone would be interested in a DIS Meet between 4-3 & 4-10.

We are staying at The Swan so someplace on the Boardwalk would be good.:)

TC:cool1:

UPDATE: Because I couldn't get a day that would work for everyone, I have decided to cancel plans for a DIS Meet this trip. I'm sure everyone will find things to fill this void!;)

Wish I could, Cindy. I have a business convention in Miami later in the month and am hoping to drive up for a few days then, but it is not when you are there.

We will be there DW DD DS DS and would be down for a meeting. ANybody else?

What date will you be there and where are you staying?

DS & I are pretty flexible. In the past, I have had DIS Meets in front of the Boadwalk Bakery, and the All Star Music. Since we are staying at the Swan, I'm thinking in front of the Boardwalk Bakery again.:)

I hope as March-April rolls around there will be more of a response!

My dad and I are going to be at AKL (Kidani Village :banana:) from the 6-12. :thumbsup2

wdwgirl03,

What day & time would be good for you? Are you familiar with the Boardwalk area?

wdwgirl03,

What day & time would be good for you? Are you familiar with the Boardwalk area?

Oh yes, I'm familiar with the Boardwalk area. We're usually pretty flexible on what we do...we don't spend tons of time planning every move we make. LOL!

This week would be great for us. We will have our DD/DSIL and our DS/DDIL along with us. If there is a date and time we will try to be there. Our plan is to be in the MK on Monday, EPCOT on Tuesday, and MK/AKL on Wednesday if that helps.

As a side note, our son and daughter-in-law may be letting us know the sex of our first grandchild on that Sunday night as we stand on the beach of the Polynesian during the fireworks show.

Dave

As a side note, our son and daughter-in-law may be letting us know the sex of our first grandchild on that Sunday night as we stand on the beach of the Polynesian during the fireworks show.

Dave,

How exciting!!! I remember how excited I was awaiting that news!:goodvibes

Now my DGS is 6 (almost 7) and DGD is 5.

Mon, April 5th, anytime in the afternoon would be good. We will be at AK in the am.

Wed., April 7th anytime late afternoon would be good. I'm hoping to get TL in early in the day.

Sat. the 10th, other than a 4:45 PM dinner res at LeCellier, we could make a DIS Meet!

Please let me know if any of the above times will work for you. If not, I can possibly "tweak" my schedule.

I am ScubaD's wife (he posted earlier!). :) We plan to be at the MK on Monday (probably most of the day) if this would be a good day/time for a DIS meet.

Good and bad news for us...Bad news: our DS and DDiL won't be able to join us for the trip as he got a new job and will be in training during the time of the trip. :sad1: The good news is he has a great new job and will be moving closer to us in the Seattle area (from Oregon). At least our DD and DSiL will still be able to join us. :goodvibes

Have a good day!

Kim

Thanks for posting, Kim! :)

I am still working on the best day. I will let everyone that has shown an interest, what the final details will be.

My oldest DS, DDIL, and 2 grandkids were going to go with us and then my oldest DS decided to go back for his master's. That took care of the WDW trip for them!:sad2:

Youngest DS and I will try to have a good time without them!;)

I have no idea where the boardwalk is, but DBF and I had been discussing finding it on this trip. Please post when you decide on a definite time and place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter