April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Wonder to Hawaii- who is with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We took pictures of the Wonder coming under the Golden Gate this morning. Thought you might like to see them.

5669552037_d2745c677c_z.jpg

5669563635_b7a70dd349_z.jpg
Wonder passing alcatraz

Thank you so much! Great photos! :cheer2:

Hope you feel better soon.:wizard:

I had planned on getting up at 6 to see it but I happen to wake up at 3:50 on my own so I figured since I was up anyway............:rolleyes1 I am glad I did watch the whole thing. With all the bad stuff in the world it was nice to see something good being talked about on the t.v for a change. They really seem like they are in love :cloud9:

!

Thank you, the new meeds seem to be helping!

I actually really enjoyed watching the wedding today, even had a cry as the ceremony seemed so emotional! It was beautiful.:cloud9:

.:littleangel:

Here is our ride to Hawai'i docked at pier 35 in San Francisco.
0fde9898.jpg

Very nice photo Alan. Thank you. Did you have a good time in the city? The weather cooperated and it should be even nicer tomorrow. Sorry you can't be with us to wave her off.

Val

Very nice photo Alan. Thank you. Did you have a good time in the city? The weather cooperated and it should be even nicer tomorrow. Sorry you can't be with us to wave her off.

Val
Had a good day. Took the street cars to the ship. Had lunch at Pier 39. Had Ice Cream at Ghirardelli. Took the Cable Car to Union Square. Now we are at Macy's. Next stop BART to SFO and our flight back to LAX. Man this airline gig is awesome sometimes.

I am in the process of negotiating a contract for a new job and told them I need two weeks off next year for a cruise to Hawaii. My prospective boss made a face then said "I hope you like Spam!" One more hurdle cleared:cool1:

Enjoyed watching all the wedding proceedings today. Tomorrow heading up to San Franciaco to see the Wonder and meet up with friends. Haven't been to Pier 39 in oh so very long. Glad you had a fun day Alan.

Lynne--thanks for checking in as I had been concerned for you all. Our oldest son was in Atlanta on business and had his first tornado experience. inconvenienced but safe.

We took pictures of the Wonder coming under the Golden Gate this morning. Thought you might like to see them.

Totally awesome!

I buy the extra set. I now have some for family & friends not going on cruise. Some people also bring extras for the cm's on board. If you save extras from the cruises eventually you would have enough to pass out on another cruise without buying anything.:rotfl2: I hope they post the excursions soon.:thumbsup2

We usually mix and match a number of small items for our FE gifts - so most cabins end up with something a little different.

I am in the process of negotiating a contract for a new job and told them I need two weeks off next year for a cruise to Hawaii. My prospective boss made a face then said "I hope you like Spam!" One more hurdle cleared:cool1:

Phew! :banana:

Good Morning, Happy Cruisers!

Looking forward to some more fabulous Wonder photos.

Alan, so glad you were able to go up to SF. Almost makes me want to go over and get a job with SouthWest!

Happy Day, All!

Thanks for all the SF photos - saw them on the main board - I'm such a Disney sap - feel very connected to the Wonder.

Just saw the very first Disney vacation ad here - the Aussies are visiting the US in droves now that our dollar is so good !

Still umming and ahhhing over the decision to take kids or not - have worked out they'd be away for three weeks, which is a huge chunk of time for DD1....

Watched the wedding, too -I'm not a staunch monarchist, but gosh it was lovely :)

Sorry to hear about the storms in the US - it has been a devastating year weather-wise around the world.

Sorry for the lack of replies - DH is hogging the computer, so I'm stuck on the itouch......

Cheers,
Sally :)

Great pics- wish we were there with you.

Aunt Lynne- was glad to read Sandy's post that things were ok with your family in Alabama. You were the first one I thought of when it happened. Take care and give our best to Karen.

(Since my bubble was completely burst yesterday :sad2:)

YAY 365 days till we will all be boarding for a wonderful (and not at all choppy :sick:) sail to Hawaii!!!!

:banana::yay::banana::yay::banana::yay:

(Since my bubble was completely burst yesterday :sad2:)

YAY 365 days till we will all be boarding for a wonderful (and not at all choppy :sick:) sail to Hawaii!!!!

:banana::yay::banana::yay::banana::yay:

OK so we just got off the Wonder April 27 and the first day and the last day was pretty rough and cold. Does anyone know if that is what it will be like all the way to Hawaii? We were all crowding Quiet Cove Cafe because it was too windy and cold by the pool? I do not expect it to be the calm sailing like in the Caribbean but 5 days of what we had on that last day coming back to LA could be bad.

I am not listening to anyone mentioning cold or rocky with regards to the sea and weather conditions on the sea part of our Hawaiian cruise. I'm putting ear plugs in!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter