April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Wonder to Hawaii- who is with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Happy Cruisers!

Royal Wedding Day(in case you didn't know;):rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:) I'm all ready and sitting in front of the TV. At least I have John to go make the coffee, but he can't go to the loo for me unfortunately!!!:lmao:

Here in the US, they are still interrupting with commercials - two minutes to run to the other room. Wouldn't miss the royal wedding. 30 years ago for Charles & Diana, we were still in Germany and watching it on local TV.

Happy day all!

Welcome to all the new cruisers, Looks like we're going to have a fantastic group, I love being able to walk around the ship and feel like your with old friends. :goodvibes

I have been making jewellery as a hobby for more than 10 years now, but so far, it was all beaded jewellery. I have just started to branch out and I am having a wonderful time doing so. Some of the new stuff that I am making is inspiring me to maybe adapt it for this cruise.

Your work is beautiful, Anyone would be happy to be in your FE group! :lovestruc

I had some of these several years ago. I got them at the Oregon State Fair. They weren't icky or gross and your feet don't get any dirtier than in thongs (flip flops - showing my age), you just don't have any tan lines on the top of your foot. Pretty cool actually.

Ooh, no tan lines, I might just have to try them. :thumbsup2

We took pictures of the Wonder coming under the Golden Gate this morning. Thought you might like to see them.
5669566407_9499ee35ea_z.jpg
5670136668_f18ae93988_z.jpg

5670131198_4561dbd471_z.jpg
5670124106_04675bc84b_z.jpg

5669552037_d2745c677c_z.jpg
5669563635_b7a70dd349_z.jpg
Wonder passing alcatraz

Great shots!!! My husband and I got off the Wonder April 27th after 10 day MR. While on board booked Hawaii!! Can not wait to get back on board for another 15!

Monica - those pictures are simply amazing! What a cool experience to go under the Golden Gate Bridge. I hope you have a wonderful cruise - can't wait to hear all of the details!

Monica - those pictures are simply amazing! What a cool experience to go under the Golden Gate Bridge. I hope you have a wonderful cruise - can't wait to hear all of the details!

Hi Allison -- unfortunatelly I didn't take them, nor am I experiencing it....I don't get on until Tuesday :sad1: Credit goes to valbob89.

Sigh!
My bubble has been completely burst! :rolleyes:

I am sorry. I just did not want you to show up at the port and wonder were the ship was. That would be bad. Well heading to the airport to catch a flight to Oakland then across the Bay to see the Wonder. Should be back home by 11:30 tonight if no delays. Since I am coming home thru SFO I expect a delay but you just never know. Val awesome shots.

We took pictures of the Wonder coming under the Golden Gate this morning. Thought you might like to see them.
5669566407_9499ee35ea_z.jpg
... Wonder passing alcatraz

Beautiful shots!! Thanks so much, Val!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And what a gorgeous, clear day up there!

.:hippie:

Yep, taking those too.......:rolleyes1 thanks though....:thumbsup2

A big :dance3: welcome from us to all those joining this merry band of travellers, one year today we shall be on our way! :cool1::cool1:

.:littleangel:

Hope you feel better soon.:wizard:

Royal Wedding Day(in case you didn't know;):rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:) I'm all ready and sitting in front of the TV. At least I have John to go make the coffee, but he can't go to the loo for me unfortunately!!!:lmao:

Good Morning Happy Cruisers!

Here in the US, they are still interrupting with commercials - two minutes to run to the other room. Wouldn't miss the royal wedding. 30 years ago for Charles & Diana, we were still in Germany and watching it on local TV.

Happy day all!

I had planned on getting up at 6 to see it but I happen to wake up at 3:50 on my own so I figured since I was up anyway............:rolleyes1 I am glad I did watch the whole thing. With all the bad stuff in the world it was nice to see something good being talked about on the t.v for a change. They really seem like they are in love :cloud9:

Not to burst your bubble, but it is 366 days. Next year is leap year but we are now officially one year away.

Where is the bubble bursting balloon ? :sad1: I am hoping this year goes by super fast !

party: Welcome to all the new people joining the party !

Hey everyone! I also wish I was in San Fran to see the Wonder, and I'm crossing my fingers for a webcam or pictures.

Weather here is also odd, warm one day and very cold the next. My DS is competing in the Battle of the Bands at the local high school this week, and they have decided to hold it from 6:00pm - 10:00pm at night OUTSIDE, it's only supposed to be in the low 40's. Seems crazy to me. :cold:

Okay, I have to confess, I've started buying FE gifts already. :scared1: Couldn't help myself, I'm so excited! :dance3: I'm having a bit of a problem though, everything seems to come in sets of 12 or 24, but I have 25 in my head so I end up having to buy an extra set. How does everyone else deal with that? Do you just buy the extra set, and then what do you do with the leftovers?

Any speculation on how soon we can expect to see shore excursions for Hawaii?

:surfweb:

I buy the extra set. I now have some for family & friends not going on cruise. Some people also bring extras for the cm's on board. If you save extras from the cruises eventually you would have enough to pass out on another cruise without buying anything.:rotfl2: I hope they post the excursions soon.:thumbsup2

Val- Great pics. !! Thanks for sharing.:)

5670124106_04675bc84b_z.jpg

Incredible images, Val. We're heading to Vancouver in less than two months for our first cruise ever. Thanks so much for adding to our excitement.

Val, thanks for sharing those great photos!!

:lmao:

Nice weather is here. Mom is here as she lives in Huntsville and no power to at least Tuesday!

Glad she is safe! :grouphug:
Not to burst your bubble, but it is 366 days. Next year is leap year but we are now officially one year away.

:headache: Cold bucket of water over me!!! :mad: Oh well, we can wait one extra day. ;):)

WOW, great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Headed out of here tomorrow for 11 days in Cozumel. Hope you guys don't get too chatty, LOL. I'm afraid of how much reading I will have when I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter