• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Wonder to Hawaii- who is with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got off the phone with DCL. My DH and I are now booked on this cruise:yay::yay::yay:

4b Gty was still available.

We are thrilled to be on this cruise!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Diane

I just paid my deposit!! I can't believe I am going to go on a 2 week cruise!! This will be the first time I will be leaving my kids (will be 9, 7 and 4 at cruise time) since Dh died back in Oct of '08. Right now, the room is booked for me and a friend but she won't know if she can go until her parents get back from vacation to ask if they can help watch her 3 kids. If she can't go, I will go by myself which will be a huge stepping stone for me. I have never traveled anywhere alone. Starting dating Dh at 17, married at almost 24 and was 31 when he passed away. We always did everything together and now here I am getting ready to embark on this adventure without him. Yikes!! So I am a mixture of feelings! :scared1::woohoo:

WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS CRUISE UNTIL YESTERDAY AFTERNOON!

ON OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS SAID SHE BOOKED IT! SO I PHONED RIGHT AWAY!

ALL the handicapped accessible veranda staterooms were already booked! Can you imagine? Who knew?

Anyway, we got an oceanview, better than not going at all, right? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Connie

Connie, what a treat it will be to see you, Chuck and Patrick again!!
I can't believe I am adding my name to this thread!!!!
Now, let's just hope we can pull it off:rolleyes1
Jessica & Adam from St. Paul, MN....30 years old..married 7 years....no kids, first trip to Hawaii! Always wanted to go, DH wont fly for that long......perfect solution! Booked GTY 11B! :banana:

Perfect!!! Welcome. :woohoo:
Just got off the phone with DCL. My DH and I are now booked on this cruise:yay::yay::yay:

4b Gty was still available.

We are thrilled to be on this cruise!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Diane

:dance3::banana:Welcome!!

Got a little worried when I read on here that the cruise was sold out, but my terrific TA informed me that I have a room!!! I'm so excited!

I just paid my deposit!! I can't believe I am going to go on a 2 week cruise!! This will be the first time I will be leaving my kids (will be 9, 7 and 4 at cruise time) since Dh died back in Oct of '08. Right now, the room is booked for me and a friend but she won't know if she can go until her parents get back from vacation to ask if they can help watch her 3 kids. If she can't go, I will go by myself which will be a huge stepping stone for me. I have never traveled anywhere alone. Starting dating Dh at 17, married at almost 24 and was 31 when he passed away. We always did everything together and now here I am getting ready to embark on this adventure without him. Yikes!! So I am a mixture of feelings! :scared1::woohoo:

Welcome!! So glad you are joining us! You will be with a few hundred of you very best DIS friends, so technichally you will not be alone even if your friend cannot join you! :thumbsup2:hug:

Ok so I should be getting ready to set sail tomorrow on the Magic but instead I have an urge to make more designs! LOL

Here is something simple...

Minnie.png

We should have lots more folks signing up tomorrow when it opens to Silver and new cruisers, too! Good luck to anyone booking tomorrow! :)

That'd be us - we are confirmed - deck 2, 10B cabin ... and we have a cabin number which I've forgotten already :rotfl2:

I think we will use the first time cruiser lines to check in!!! :rotfl2::lmao:

That looks like it might be the plan for this - I feel like I know or have met half the people on the ship already.

Plenty of time to think about it but instead of paying for an excursion you can rent a car and go on your own. There is no charge for the launch nor tour of the Arizona and then you have a car to go where you want; the beach; the FLEA MARKET.

Public buses on Oahu are cheap and easy too - we used them a lot when we've been to Oahu before. You can actually use a bus to go completely around the island.

I just verified my cruise and it says my PIF date is now December 1, 2011. On the phone they said Feb 14, 2012. Anyone who transfered ressies is your date December or Feb?

On the Dreams site, its saying end of December for final payment.

Right now we a scheduled for this in April, the PodCast cruise in June, a 5 night Canadian in August, and 7 nights on the Fantasy in December. Unless I win the lottery someting is going to have to give. Right now I am thinking Canada.

Cancel any cruise less than 7 days ... far too short :rotfl2:

Anyway, we got an oceanview, better than not going at all, right? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Yay Connie! So glad you are joining us too! I'd sleep on the deck if it got me onboard.

This is also our first time on the Wonder so very excited!

Anyone know what the sea conditions are like in late April/May?

My Mum wants to come but gets really bad seasickness... anyone know or can anyone find anything about it - Google is not being very cooperative.

I can do Pink!! :lovestruc

Hey Everyone - folks on the main cruise board are reporting that THIS CRUISE IS SOLD OUT!!! Wow, just WOW!!

well that would explain why the DCL site is telling me the date is unavailable to be selected....I just wanted to see if the price for our category had increased from yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter