• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Wonder to Hawaii- who is with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone; so many familiar names from EBTA and PC:) Going to be the Best Cruise Ever:yay:

I'll get on FB--thanks Krisann.

For the Roll Call how does a google spreadsheet doc sound? That way everyone can just update their part as they need to? I can set it up when I get home later!?!? If there is a better idea too I am up for that too. :)

Mahalo Stephanie:thumbsup2

Well I heard the cool kids are all doing this cruise, and as I can't possibly let Ms Tart (Karen) do this without me........I'm in!! :cheer2::cheer2:

Here come the Champagne Girls!:grouphug:

So, we are Mandy and Mark from Reading in the UK, and this will be our 6th DCL cruise......and well be celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary onboard ( for those that don't know us we met here on the DIS and honeymooned with DCL) :cloud9:

........oh and Jackie, don't kill me for for cancelling our b2b please, but we couldn't do both! :sad2:

It's going to be great to see old and new friends!:grouphug:pirate:

:goodvibes Hi everyone i really wanted to go on this trip and yesterday was my anniversary so im standing in line at target i get a call from my TA that im going!!!!!! My DH booked it as a surprise for me:lovestruc I havent seen anything yet i know im in a verandah i think 6536. Ive never been on a longer cruise cant wait!!! Looking forward to chatting with everyone:)

:goodvibes Hi everyone i really wanted to go on this trip and yesterday was my anniversary so im standing in line at target i get a call from my TA that im going!!!!!! My DH booked it as a surprise for me:lovestruc I havent seen anything yet i know im in a verandah i think 6536. Ive never been on a longer cruise cant wait!!! Looking forward to chatting with everyone:)

What a great anniversary surprise!

There was a box just off to the right that says "Ask to Join"...click on that, then wait to see if Krissan accepts you! :lmao:

I was just on the DC site CC section and it let me get into my reservations and even attempt to modify it (ain't touchin' that!) but the sit doesn't list these new cruises yet, assume it will at 8AM Eastern tomorrow morning (that's tomorrow for me, today for those of you east of me).

So there's another thread started?

Yes sorry I had to go to bed to get some sleep - not much as DD had all 4 wisdom teeth taking out on Wed. and is still in a lot of pain and I am up and down with her all night and too early this morning! But I have approved all the requests to join from overnight. Just be patient with me if there is some time in between beening approved - and with that being said - if anyone else would like to be an administrator so you can help approve people I would be more than happy to make you one!

Hi everyone; so many familiar names from EBTA and PC:) Going to be the Best Cruise Ever:yay:

I'll get on FB--thanks Krisann.

Hi Sandy! :yay: :yay: :yay::yay:

Well I was able to get on and book my clients for Hawaii. It's such a great feeling knowing that I was ableto take care of my clients that are counting on me to book them on this awesome cruise. No more 11C's or 11B's left.

Okay, now the fun starts - what's the best way to diet popcorn:::cake::drinking1

Can't wait to see old friends and make new one. :thumbsup2

Bev

Here come the Champagne Girls!:grouphug:

........oh and Jackie, don't kill me for for cancelling our b2b please, but we couldn't do both! :sad2:

It's going to be great to see old and new friends!:grouphug:pirate:

No killing, rather have you along for this BIG adventure, even if it means waiting till next year to finally get to :hug: you!

I just popped on to the website and my cabin that I booked yesterday is now $407 more...that's the 'savings' my CC status earned for me. :thumbsup2 That's a $27 per day 'value'...

The current pricing on the cat 9B still falls under $200 pp/pd (my personal vacation budget maximum..and only if I have no other vacations planned!) at $188 or $170 if one had the 10% ob booking discount.

Hi Everyone,
We are joining you! Very nice of Disney to do this for our 25th Anniversary! Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next year,we are thrilled to be doing this cruise.

Arlene and Lee

After 80 minutes on the phone .. I'm in ...cat 11B GTY! I was surprised to get a GTY ... I thought they weren't doing GTYs anymore??? Oh well ... my reservation says I'm in!!!:banana::banana: Now to start saving! It will be a graduation present for my daughter ... Her last exam is Apr 28! No DL pre-stay for me!

OMIGOSH!!!! KAREN!!!! Bob and I are standing by to hear from Dreams Unlimited tomorrow - but we are DEFINITELY going on this cruise :-)

Well, hello!!!! How fabulous! :yay: Are you guys booked yet???

Well I heard the cool kids are all doing this cruise, and as I can't possibly let Ms Tart (Karen) do this without me........I'm in!! :cheer2::cheer2:

Oh my!!! First I bumped into Lucky Penny (see above) and now it looks like the bad penny has turned up!!! :rotfl: :laughing: :rotfl:

So, we are Mandy and Mark from Reading in the UK, and this will be our 6th DCL cruise......and well be celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary onboard ( for those that don't know us we met here on the DIS and honeymooned with DCL) :cloud9:

SO very happy to be sailing with my soul sister and my surrogate husband!!! :goodvibes :worship: :hug:

Ok, been on hold on 2 phones for nearly 2 hours :0
We're booked, Cat 4B GTY, all that was left for a family of 5. Yes. For those of you who may remember me from the 2008 WBTA, I did have 2 kids, but another on the way!
I am Hayley. Sailing with DH and DD11, DD9 and new baby, Will be about 8 months. We are from Australia.
I see lot's of familiar faces here, looks like it's going to be a reunion cruise!
Will go back and have a read later, right now it's 1am here and I need to sleep.
Goodnight :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter