ssnyder
TChrist05
TheGooFTroop
Thekoeppens
Thistle
Tomatoface
wrabitdad
yensidfan

Please let me know if you have not received it so that I can resend.

Corinna

Corinna, I received it, thank You so very much!!!!!!!! :love: :littleangel:

Corinna - The SH packs are fantastic!!

WOW, You've been through a lot lately, Sounds like this cruise is just what you both need. Wishing him a speedy recovery, both physically and mentally. :flower3:

Thank you, hugs :hug:

That's why I love Dis friends, they care about the important stuff! ;)

So true! :rotfl2:

The Master list does not contain the ages of the kids. Here are the links to some lists I did.

All participants in alphabetical order:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq5ebcCJmFomdHY0dWJEMGw2eTNFbW9YakhZZV9nWlE

All participants sorted by staterooms and decks:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq5ebcCJmFomdDZIY1dyeGQ4UnNrVnFBb1dJRlF6NVE

Thank You, I needed this, too. :)

This feels so good. I can't believe how close we are getting.

I had to experiment yesterday as I needed to add the various sheets to the Navigator and I was not able to keep the colour coding when copying and pasting. I found a really nice function yesterday. If you go into the Google Doc that you want and then access the file menu, there is an export option and then export to Excel. I have been using this to add the documents to the Navigator as this creates an Excel document with all the formatting intact, which I can then copy and paste into a Word document.

Corinna

Does anyone know if once you board they will let you get back off to get a "second load" to carry on? I am concerned because we have some extras to carry this trip we haven't had before and I doubt if my daughter can accommodate it all in her lap in her wheelchair. If they will I would definitely park at dock parking lot and not take shuttle from hotel.
Oh and I am not referring to the diet coke mentioned above!

Not Sure :confused3, I would call DCL and explain the situation.

Thinking of all our Dis family with health issues. Wishes for speedy recovery to all.

DH is wondering if there are any Rugby fans on the cruise? We're from South Africa living in the USA. Any rugby fans from UK/Europe or the Southern Hemisphere (South Africa, New Zealand, Australia)?

Not me..I'm more Forumula 1 person..but my son LOVES Nascar and he can tell you all the names and car numbers LOL
We're Formula 1 fans too!!! Wonder if there will be somewhere to watch?

It is very scary for both of you. Maybe he and Bob can talk (though guys don't seem to do Talk much do they?).

Did the doctors give you a copy of his EKG to bring with you? I am a over planner and although Bob says I drive him nuts, I think he appreciates the things I do prior to our trips to make sure I have info on things like medical evacuation options. We have had to use my planning a couple of times.

No, VAl. I don't have a copy but now that you mention it, I am def. going to try to get it. You never know and I think I should actually try to take it with me, just in case, you never know. If something happens the info on that report can make things easier for the crew.

Yes, I am hoping that he gets to open up and speak to others (particularly men) who have gone through this. Will give him a better understanding of what to expect based on other experiences.

From the BEST barrista ever! It only took the first visit and she had us covered! LOVE BENTA!

560783_3630610768394_1367861297_33474357_570334096_n.jpg

MMMmmmm~!

Those are a lot of FE Gifts to prep. and I haven't even made my FE yet!

That part I can understand because I still have to make one FE gift (well 30 of them) that I have never tried before. But we do have our FE...I ordered it before last years cruise from Etsy.com....I don't sew, I really don't sew :)

That part I can understand because I still have to make one FE gift (well 30 of them) that I have never tried before. But we do have our FE...I ordered it before last years cruise from Etsy.com....I don't sew, I really don't sew :)

I don't sew, either. You would be surprise all the stuff you can actually do with fabric glue, :rotfl: I own one, I made one but it was made 2 years ago for our Christmas Cruise. For our last cruise, 2nd sailing of the Dream, I really didn't participate in a group. We wanted to explore the new ship, it was only a three day sailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter