• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Inagural Wonder to Hawaii-Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup2 DIS FABRIC SCRAP BRACELET :woohoo:

I am down to scraps. :sad2:
I made a strip that was 44-45 inches long and 3/4 inch wide by seaming together little pieces
I used a J crochet hook
I chained 26 stitches
I made a slip stitch in the first chain and fastened it off

:banana: DIS-FABRIC BRACELET !! :cool1:

(If anyone has scraps and cannot crochet, I could make more.)

They have a Cast Member store. Insted of being called Company D, it is called Mickeys of Glendale.

:sad2: Cast members store in CA...........
when I grow up I want to work for The Mouse so maybe some day..... ::yes::

thanks for explaining! :thumbsup2

If you e-mail yourself your excursion list from the DCL planning pages you get this picture as the header.[/QUOTE]

I have not been able to get my excursions to make a "list" since I added Aulani to it. Maybe I am missing a step trying to do it :confused3

Hayley and Melissa I have you both down as tasters. You're on the list. This one will be structured a little differently from the WBTA but I promise it will still be fun!!! All you need to bring is yourself and Melissa. Everything else is provided.

Fantastic! I will paypal you tonight, Looking forward to it! :goodvibes

Sorry no pics. Lots of pins, lots of shirts. Got a couple of framed pin sets, one was a Matterhorn one, the other was a monorail one. Both are only two pins, but the really cool things are these are the sample pins from the manufacturer to see if the artist want to make changes. This is before the Artist proofs are done.

Ooohhh, those special sample pins sound exciting, better than LE's! Lucky you :thumbsup2

I don't know if any of you are in the candy swap or by chance in my group, Pixiagran 7638, but if you are....my daughter Catherine's favorite candy in the world is Cherry Ripe. We have been doing searches and ordering it from all sorts of places the last few decades ever since she got a bag of them from an Australian store when in college. Store is gone and my only current source (in US of all places) for getting it has been out for months.

If any of you are familiar with it and would be willing to bring some with you I would be happy to pay you...I'd even send money ahead to you in Australia.

I'm an Aussie and happy to bring some Cherry Ripe's. Standard size or Fun size? Milk choc or Dark choc? Or just a mixture?
No need to pay me, It's all good Karma :thumbsup2

I made a strip that was 44-45 inches long and 3/4 inch wide by seaming together little pieces
I used a J crochet hook
I chained 26 stitches

They sound so cool! I didn't order a shirt for myself, just for my hubby because I didn't think I would wear one, but those sound very cool for the girls! Great FE idea! Such a crafty bunch here! ;)

Got our docs today. So this late morning we went to WDI for a special shopping time that a friend of mine got from a Disneyana convention. Needless to say we were like kids in a candy store. I am not going to say how much we spent, but I think it maybe time for me to cancel a tour or two.

Great....:cool1::cool1:No docs for me. We always seem to be close to last. did you ever figure out in what order they are sent?

Oh, and good morning.

Project7-1-1.jpg

We set sail in 5 weeks! That's 35 days!

:surfweb: GOT OUR CRUISE DOCUMENTS!!!!!:cool1: One step closer

as someone once said....

"See ya Real Soon!!" :cool2:

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Good Morning DISers!
I have my suitcases out and I'm checking my packing list twice (or ten, who is counting anyway)

I can't believe that it is just five weeks away! :scared1:

Can I just say that this group of DISers is the:

MOST AMAZING

MOST GENEROUS

MOST HEART WARMING

Group of DISers EVER!!!!

Supraman PMed me that Stateroom #5022 had just opened up today and he remembered (Lord only knows how) that my elderly ILs had gotten assigned an 11B down on deck 5 while we were assigned up on deck 7. He suggested we try to snatch it up and you know what?!?!

I emailed our INCREDIBLE TA, Dorothy at Dreams Unlimited and within 5 minutes she emailed back that SHE GOT IT FOR US!!!

Now my DS(5) can just walk a few yards to his Grammy and Pop's room whenever he wants and my dear ILs will be able to spend time with us without having to take the elevator every time.

SUPRAMAN - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Oh, and I guess that means FE GROUP 7 needs to change our stateroom from 7003 to 5022

I am so happy that this has worked out for you.

I have amended your stateroom number on my various lists. By the way, you are in group 9 not in group 7.

CHAMPAGNE GIRLS.......

ANNOUNCEMENT: DCL CALLED ME AT HOME.....I CANNOT accept payments onboard at all. So I'm asking you to please prepay $5 for sippers and $10 for tasters. You can use paypal if you would like. My email address is sky00@ptd.net. Make sure you say GIFT and include your DIS NAME so I can credit you properly. OR you can mail a check if you prefer. PM me and I'll send you my address.

So sorry that we had to change plans but the rules have changed and this is what we must do.

Can someone please NOTE page one that it is prepay only. I CANNOT let you in if I don't have a prepayment. NO CASH CAN BE ACCEPTED AT THE DOOR.

I will Paypal you the money on Wednesday when I get paid if this is OK.

Hello all,
I have been away from this post a really really long time. I just read through the previous 11 pages and somebody did mention that Formal Night was scheduled for the 1st Sea Day. Is there a post or a link that shows all DCL activities like Formal Night, Semi Formal Night, Pirate Deck Party, etc.?

Thank-you so much!

From what we have managed to find out, formal night is one the first sea day. There has been conflicting information as to how many formal and semi-formal nights there will be. I sent an email to my travel agent about this last week and she got back to me saying that no final decision about the number and timings of special nights had been made by DCL as yet.

Corinna

Good Morning DISers!
I have my suitcases out and I'm checking my packing list twice (or ten, who is counting anyway)

I can't believe that it is just five weeks away! :scared1:

:cheer2:I pulled mine out yesterday as well! So EXCITED! :cheer2:

I'm so excited I periodically break out in a hula dance!

The Northeast Ohio group met tonight!! We had a great time meeting everyone.

Thanks to DCannon101, Magicalfam5 and their friends, and JenDen. It was fun to meet all of you.'

And in a crazy move.... this morning I booked a trip to WDW for next weekend!! What am I thinking!!!

Need a fix :) Just going to be there Friday afternoon till Monday. Had a bunch of Starwood points and will stay at the Dolphin.

Not long now

Debbie

Debbie -

Thanks for coordinating this and setting everything up. It was great meeting everyone and looking forward to spending 15 WONDERful days with you.

Thanks for making Panera feel a little like Hawaii but how come it is so cold today? :confused3 Have fun at WDW and bring back the sun.

See everyone in just 5 short weeks.

Aloha

Can I just say that this group of DISers is the:

MOST AMAZING

MOST GENEROUS

MOST HEART WARMING

Group of DISers EVER!!!!

Supraman PMed me that Stateroom #5022 had just opened up today and he remembered (Lord only knows how) that my elderly ILs had gotten assigned an 11B down on deck 5 while we were assigned up on deck 7. He suggested we try to snatch it up and you know what?!?!

I emailed our INCREDIBLE TA, Dorothy at Dreams Unlimited and within 5 minutes she emailed back that SHE GOT IT FOR US!!!

Now my DS(5) can just walk a few yards to his Grammy and Pop's room whenever he wants and my dear ILs will be able to spend time with us without having to take the elevator every time.

SUPRAMAN - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Oh, and I guess that means FE GROUP 7 needs to change our stateroom from 7003 to 5022

Brought tears to my eyes:cloud9:. This really is a great bunch of people. I'm usually kind of a shy gal as far as groups of people go, but I feel so comfortable with this bunch. I even linked us for the late dinning and I'm going to Champagne girls and a jewlery workshop! Can't wait to meet all of you.

Thanks to DCannon101, Magicalfam5 and their friends, and JenDen. It was fun to meet all of you.'

And in a crazy move.... this morning I booked a trip to WDW for next weekend!! What am I thinking!!!

Need a fix :) Just going to be there Friday afternoon till Monday. Had a bunch of Starwood points and will stay at the Dolphin.

Not long now

Debbie

Debbie -

Thanks for coordinating this and setting everything up. It was great meeting everyone and looking forward to spending 15 WONDERful days with you.

Thanks for making Panera feel a little like Hawaii but how come it is so cold today? :confused3 Have fun at WDW and bring back the sun.

Aloha

Debbie -

Aloha

It was really great to meet all of you that are traveling on the cruise. We really enjoyed meeting each and every one of you. Looking forward to seeing all on broad, we now can put faces and names together.

Aloha,
jenden
:hourglass

I used a J crochet hook
I chained 26 stitches

I will try this! Sounds very cool. What a great idea.

If you e-mail yourself your excursion list from the DCL planning pages you get this picture as the header.

I have not been able to get my excursions to make a "list" since I added Aulani to it. Maybe I am missing a step trying to do it :confused3[/QUOTE]

I am no help--I have not tried recently. You could call DCL and ask for tech help

Not long now

Debbie

I was great meeting all of you! Thank you Debbie for the decorations you brought. That made it even more fun! Can't wait to see you all on board in 5 short weeks.

Judy (& Jim)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter