April 29, 2012 4 night Bahamas Dream

I am no longer going on this cruise - I hope someone else will find it and keep it going :goodvibes

I will be on this cruise and it will be me and my families first cruise. Taking husband and two kids (6 and 8). April 2012 seems so far away.:rolleyes1

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

This is our first cruise also! It will be my dh ,myself and 2 kids 6 and 14.Our room is linked with 2 other groups,my 2 bffs and little girl AND MY DH BROTHER AND BFF they had growing up (amy).This is the first for all of us except amy who has done the one day cruises to bahamas but not a big ship...we are all excited!

Hi all! I am thinking of booking this date ... quick question, are any of your kids on school break at this time?

Thanks!!

This is also our first cruise mu DH and 4 yr old DD. We are linked with 2 other families also. I am so excited. I am counting down the months for now, LOL. I hope we can all get together and meet up.

Any veteran cruisers please give us some advice....all advice welcome.

Thanks

Sunshine Girl -
In NJ, where we are from they are on break the week before. I am just taking my DD out of school for the cruise. I figure since she will only be in kindergarten it should be fine

Hi all! I am thinking of booking this date ... quick question, are any of your kids on school break at this time?

Thanks!!

My kids will NOT be out of school on a break. Have decided to take them out of school for the week. I didn't think I would ever do that. This will be the first time. So hopefully the guilt won't consume me. LOL!

Just booked this cruise while on the Magic last week. This will be our third Disney cruise. It will be me, DH, DD who will be 5 and DS who will be 3. We just got back from our cruise on the Magic last night so now I'm counting down to this one!

Alecia

Just booked this cruise while on the Magic last week. This will be our third Disney cruise. It will be me, DH, DD who will be 5 and DS who will be 3. We just got back from our cruise on the Magic last night so now I'm counting down to this one!

Alecia

We are so excited to. This is our first cruise ever. My DH and DD (also will be 5) and 2 other families are going. I am counting down :cheer2:

Hi!
My son (who will be 5 in September) and myself will be going on the DREAM to the Bahamas from April 29-May 3, 2012. I haven't been on a cruise since 2003 and that was with my brother and mom. This is my first time going on the Disney cruise and the first time I've gone on a cruise alone (well, besides my son coming). He doesn't know we are going. He knows I've been thinking and talking about it, but he has NO clue it's been booked. It's going to be a SURPRISE.

We are staying in an Oceanview Stateroom on Deck 2.

We are on the 7th floor in an Oceanview with Verandah. I hope we all get to do a meet and greet :cool1:. I am so less than 11 months to go!!!!

Michelle

Yay!!! Joining the thread, we are not booked yet but are planning this date. It will be me, my sister, and her coworker. We did a trip to the World last April and had a blast, sis's coworker is going on the Dream in August, and will book it then. This is a kids free trip, so excited. It will also be the first cruise for my sister and I.

I have been reading everything I can which is just making me more excited.

We are on the 7th floor in an Oceanview with Verandah. I hope we all get to do a meet and greet :cool1:. I am so less than 11 months to go!!!!

Michelle

Hi all :wave:

Another pair of first-time cruisers here!! :woohoo: It'll be a few days post-anniversary and pre-birthday trip for us/me... too excited!

Michelle, we are also on deck 7, oceanview but no verandah. Maybe we'll run into you! :upsidedow If so, my clumsy self apologizes. :sad2: ;) ANyway, we'll be starboard aft... hoping for good access to Cabanas, and light traffic on the aft elevators. :wizard:

No excursions planned, how about everyone else??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter