April 28th Dream Bahamas Cruise

Tiffany !

We are in 10568, drop us a note and let us know what cabin you are in. Kieri will be looking for playmates. She is 9 1/2 years old , 10 on Sept 3rd. She'd love have a friend her age to romp around with ! I don't a profile pic but if you want to send me a "friend request" I'm on Facebook and we can talk easier there.

take care !

party:party:pixiedust:

my Sarah is 10 going on 11 in june. bring them to the dismeet whenever/wherever it will be.

Just a reminder that we will have a disboards meet and greet on embarkation day at 3:30 in 687 (district area). If you ordered lanyards I will have them for you then. For the sail away party Clint and I usually hang out on the starboard on the deck above the pools/stage.

3 days, 12 hours and 51 minutes until we board the plane bound for Orlando!

But who's counting!?!?!:rolleyes1

We don't depart Michigan for 4 days, 4 hours, and 10 minutes. Can't FREAKIN WAIT!!!!:beach:

Thanks Sarah and Clint for running this thread, anxious to meet you all. See you at DVC and the DisMeet.

Pete

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: and our daughterslast cheer competition for this season is complete. Second place, btw. she has one more special olympics swim team practice before we take off..........:hourglass

I just booked fishing at Castaway for my husband. He had thus booked in Sept, but it was cancelled due to weather. He's going fishing at 1:00. Is there anyone else fishing at 1:00?

Just checked all my trading pins and repaired my most unique one, a cruise ship with flashing fireworks. Can't trade that one. Any pin traders, I'll see you at the pin trading area. Also went through my pirate costume stuff. Too much stuff to bring, but I'll be in costume for late dining.

We'll try to make it to the meet and greet, but who knows. Anyway, hope to meet some of you. No kids with us 'cause we're "older", but we have fun.

Doc (brugerstein) and Karen 8576

Just checked all my trading pins and repaired my most unique one, a cruise ship with flashing fireworks. Can't trade that one. Any pin traders, I'll see you at the pin trading area. Also went through my pirate costume stuff. Too much stuff to bring, but I'll be in costume for late dining.

We'll try to make it to the meet and greet, but who knows. Anyway, hope to meet some of you. No kids with us 'cause we're "older", but we have fun.

Doc (brugerstein) and Karen 8576

See you around the ship! It's just Clint and me--no kiddos for us either.

To all those beginning their travels, safe travels and we'll see you on board Sunday!

Well, for better or worse, weather I am ready or not today the roadtrip begins! I am so excited. I plan to make the meet so I will see you all on Sunday!:crowded::sail::moped:

Hope everyone is safe for their trip to our beautiful sunshine state! We received our luggage tags and room assignment, upgraded from gty 4D to 4A, rm 9112! I have vacationitis and asked my boss if I could leave early tomorrow-she said YES! So tomorrow at 2pm I'm hoping to ditch my doctors and start my vacation!

See ya real soon!

Safe travels to all and see you on board on Sunday!

JD and my DW(LuvGoldens)

Just starting our 15 trip to florida. Can't wait until Sunday !! Guess ill start reading some boards for info. Safe travels everyone - see you soon !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter