April 28th Dream Bahamas Cruise

Can we still add names to your list for the the lanyards for the Dream cruise April 28th. I didnt see any extra placeson the spread sheet

Mddog said:
Can we still add names to your list for the the lanyards for the Dream cruise April 28th. I didnt see any extra placeson the spread sheet

You sure can! Just be sure to put "dream" in the far right column. If you'd like, I can add the info--just PM me or post the first names for everyone in your group and a stateroom (I need the stateroom number in case we don't catch each other at the meet, sail away, cruise terminal, etc--it's no fun to play hunt down the families).

:littleangel:Hey there we have booked our 1st EVER cruise as a surprise to our daughters. We would like to add our names to th FE and lanyard list if its possible. We are traveling with 2 other families who are 1st timers too
We are all so excited and a little nervous. Please let me know if we can be included in your group, and the final count for the FE fun.
Thankyou
Marlena
I was able to add our group on your spread sheet.

Welcome to the cruise!!

I will add your info to the lanyard list--I can just copy the info from the FE list! Would you like lanyards for all three staterooms or just you and your daughters? I'll go ahead and add everyone--just let me know!

hamm1207 said:
The FE list will be cut off March 28th.

Good call. I was going to suggest a cut off date to help those who are preparing gifts as we have had on previous cruises.. We always prepare a few more gifts for late additions (like ourselves) but an fe deadline is a good idea.

In our experience there will be a few people who want to add after the date. The way it was handled on our last cruise was the people who signed up after the deadline just exchanged with the people who were able and willing to, but not with the whole group.

randomiam79 said:
Good call. I was going to suggest a cut off date to help those who are preparing gifts as we have had on previous cruises.. We always prepare a few more gifts for late additions (like ourselves) but an fe deadline is a good idea.

In our experience there will be a few people who want to add after the date. The way it was handled on our last cruise was the people who signed up after the deadline just exchanged with the people who were able and willing to, but not with the whole group.

I should have stated the cutoff earlier, but I've just been crazy busy with work. Now that competition season is over for my girls, I should be able to focus on the cruise more.

What we normally do for anyone wishing to join after the cutoff date is make the following disclaimer--being that they are joining after the cutoff they might not receive gifts from everyone in the group, as they determined gift numbers based on the cutoff. They are more than welcome to give to just some or all of the people.

We are one of the families traveling with mddog. We just booked our cruise about 2 weeks ago so we're a little late to this forum. Our family has never cruised so this forum has been really helpful and all of the people seem so wonderful and kind. We have three kids, two of them twins that will be celebrating their 7th birthday on the cruise! The cruise is a surprise for their birthday!
I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for all the helpful info and we're so excited!!!!
Brooke

Bdd said:
We are one of the families traveling with mddog. We just booked our cruise about 2 weeks ago so we're a little late to this forum. Our family has never cruised so this forum has been really helpful and all of the people seem so wonderful and kind. We have three kids, two of them twins that will be celebrating their 7th birthday on the cruise! The cruise is a surprise for their birthday!
I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for all the helpful info and we're so excited!!!!
Brooke

Welcome to the cruise!!

We have been booked for a long time I just only discovered the forum! This is our first cruise/family trip, etc. Wow, I am overwhelmed. Wish I had found this sooner. So much to learn. I love the idea of FE what a neat way to connect. We are celebrating the 21st birthday of my son who has special needs. Meeting Mickie and having a Disney Adventure is a dream of his. I am grateful for the posts of all you veterans!

We have been booked for a long time I just only discovered the forum! This is our first cruise/family trip, etc. Wow, I am overwhelmed. Wish I had found this sooner. So much to learn. I love the idea of FE what a neat way to connect. We are celebrating the 21st birthday of my son who has special needs. Meeting Mickie and having a Disney Adventure is a dream of his. I am grateful for the posts of all you veterans!

Welcome to the cruise! We'll be glad to help you prepare for your cruise! Please feel free to ask any questions you might have.

AEIceDogsMOM--would you like to be included on the FE list as well as your children? You are more than welcome to have 2 rooms on the list (if you are in separate rooms) or you may also include your names--some people will be giving personalized gifts, and some people give gifts that are gender/age specific. Also---I see that you have joined the lanyard list!

I know what you mean kentucymouse......Snow let it snow let it snow..... It snowed here all yesterday and flurries today...soooo looking forward to some nice weather ..... OT....I have a question about Kentucky. We are thinking of heading through Bowling Green this trip on the way to Florida or about the same time next year first week in April ...is it common you get snow this time of the year? We are camping ...its not necessary to have summer weather but we do want to put shovels away! Any feedback would be great!

Hello! No, snow in Kentucky is NOT normal in March. Through February to the very beginning of March, it's a 'maybe'. But not Normal. This time last year, upper 70's. Today; Winter Storm Warning with highs in the 20's. You should be good to go for shorts and upper 60's/70's next year in April! :cool1:

First things first: Happy Document Dance!!:cool1:

Next, it might be embedded in the conversations, but with new additions, I just wanted to check:

Monk: Is Taylor a boy or a girl?
mddog 2nd group: Is Riley a boy or a girl?
AEIcedogM: Jadzia and Kiernan... awesome names! But let me know their genders.

Thank you all!!! Almost to the ONE MONTH mark!!! WOohoo!!!!!!!!

This trip is a marker ( celebration) of some upcoming milestones for our family:
My first child will graduate highschool and begin college, two of my kids will turn 18, and my baby will get his drivers permit!:scared1::scared1:
We are so happy that the docs ( mickey mail) arrived Fri!:yay:
my lovely daughter, who has special needs, came home from school a few weeks back, all upset because another student told her that Mickey and the gang were just " people in costumes" and that " only little kids and babies like Disney!" LOL.

I told her about our friends on the disboards and how we come from all over the country (even other countries), save pennies, and go online to talk about looking forward to Disney! none of US are babies!! :teacher:
She is looking forward to seeing Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, and Rapunzel ( as they haven't met, yet).

tinkslite said:
only little kids and babies like Disney!" LOL.

I'm a 33 year old grown man and i think i like Disney more than most little kids and babies!

Btw my wife also posts under this name ha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter