April 28, 2017 Dream Cruise

This is my first Disney Cruise, and I am so excited. Can't wait to meet others on the ship.
Do you want to use this thread to start your Cruise Meet thread? Just copy the URL above and head over to the "Find your 2017 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here" thread. There you post a request to have your link added to the first (directory) post there, making it easier for others on your cruise to find it.

Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

this is going to be our second. we were idiots though and didn't book the onboard re-book discount. you're going to have a blast! bringing any family?
Yeah, Big family trip, never been on a disney cruise before. I might already be overplanning.

Hi! So glad I've found this thread, I am travelling with my 6 year old on this cruise (after staying at Art of Animation resort prior) and would like to get to know some of my fellow passengers!

It's our first cruise and my Son's first trip to Disney Florida! I am so excited!

Hi! So glad I've found this thread, I am travelling with my 6 year old on this cruise (after staying at Art of Animation resort prior) and would like to get to know some of my fellow passengers!

It's our first cruise and my Son's first trip to Disney Florida! I am so excited!

Hey, welcome to our quiet little thread. Im Kevin, and its gonna be both my first cruise, and my first trip to Disneyworld. My whole family is looking forward to it. SO, what are your plans for nassau?

Well, I have only looked into it a little but I know my Son would love to meet the dolphins, so will probably book the Disney one of those.... other than that I'm not sure but open to suggestions!

Well, I have only looked into it a little but I know my Son would love to meet the dolphins, so will probably book the Disney one of those.... other than that I'm not sure but open to suggestions!
Hmm, well, I am not sure what my family has in mind, but I know that I am scheduling a walking tour of nassau with food and rum.

Hello Group!!! First time Disney Cruise family here! Looking for groups to participate in the Fish Extenders exchange. Family of 5 here Mom/Dad One girl age 13 and 2 boys 6 and 10. Let me know if anyone else would like to participate or if there's a group I could join. Thanks!

Second time for us and we did the fish extender exchange which was a blast. This time my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughters get to go and I want them to do an exchange so they have just as much fun. There are seven of us. When we did it two years ago the organizer had a facebook page just for that.

Second time for us and we did the fish extender exchange which was a blast. This time my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughters get to go and I want them to do an exchange so they have just as much fun. There are seven of us. When we did it two years ago the organizer had a facebook page just for that.

Just found this so no facebook! Sorry about that!

It has come to our attention that our members have received solicitations to post their information on other sites including Facebook and Google Docs.

We have had complaints from several members that these turned out to be solicitations from travel agencies and other forms of advertising.
We have examined the policy of other cruise forums and have found that they have policies forbidding this.

In order to protect our members the DIS Webmasters have decided to institute a similar policy. Moving forward there will be a new infraction "Attempting to lure DIS members to post private information on other sites". It will be a 40 point violation.

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions) and we expect that those who have already posted such links/offers will remove them.

We also encourage DIS members to let us know if they are solicited via private message or any other means. This policy was first posted in early July, 2014 and has seen minimal compliance so additional emphasis is now being placed on the issue.

As always, the safety of our guests is our number one priority.

It has come to our attention that our members have received solicitations to post their information on other sites including Facebook and Google Docs.

We have had complaints from several members that these turned out to be solicitations from travel agencies and other forms of advertising.
We have examined the policy of other cruise forums and have found that they have policies forbidding this.

In order to protect our members the DIS Webmasters have decided to institute a similar policy. Moving forward there will be a new infraction "Attempting to lure DIS members to post private information on other sites". It will be a 40 point violation.

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions) and we expect that those who have already posted such links/offers will remove them.

We also encourage DIS members to let us know if they are solicited via private message or any other means. This policy was first posted in early July, 2014 and has seen minimal compliance so additional emphasis is now being placed on the issue.

ok thanks for that info, I'll keep watching to see if anyone posts anything

My daughter (12) and I have this cruise on hold and trying to decide if we should commit. We've done the 3 night Disney Dream 5 times already. We haven't cruised at the end of April before. Are there fewer kids because school's in session? Is the weather pretty good at this time?

Hi Everyone! This is our first Disney cruise and will be headed out with our 2 year old daughter. We are really excited!!

Hello, first cruise and we would like to participate in a fish extender exchange! Is there anything set up for this April 28th cruise yet? Two adults in one cabin and one adult in her own cabin. :)

Hello, second time on Disney Dream. I'll be in a group of 5 adults and one princess at age of 5 and wee would like to participate in a Fish Extenders exchange.

I'm interested in a Fish Extender exchange too. 2 adults, 2 kids (M, 8Yr and F, 5 yr). I don't see anyone forming one for the cruise yet. Should one of us volunteer to coordinate the list?

Hi there, just signed up for this cruise with my family. Is there a fish extender group out there? Is it too late to join?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter