April 27-30

ggoodman

Earning My Ears
This is a thread for the APRIL 27-30 BAHAMIAN SAILING.
I ordering wrist bands, If you want them please let me know how many.

At any rate I was looking at blue glow in the dark with "Dare to Dream" "Disney Dream April 2018" with little mickey heads where the quotation marks are Would be $2 each to be delivered at a gathering on sail day. Let me know if we want to do this.

This is a first time cruise for our family and I want to make it special and more magical than anything we have ever done. How do I sign up for fish extenders?

Knock Knock.. first time cruise with dear toddler son... i want to participate in fish extender.. any inputs please.. much appreciate. Thank you. D!

Just booked this cruise too. Are there enough people for a fish extender? Trying to decide if we should hop in (four in all, my parents, me, and my son).

Not sure how to go about this.. but i am very much looking forward to it. We r 3 ppl: my son n husband n myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter