• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 26th, 2015 Wonder out of Miami

Hi! I booked today. I don't know if you remember me but probably a couple years ago now I was on another website with a bunch of women and running a group on there. You came and posted with us for a little bit. We were a bunch of Disney nuts. Anyway, I am now super excited that I am sailing this week since you and your hubby will be on board. :)

It will be me, my husband and my 13 yr old son. We'll be celebrating his 13th birthday. :)

We sailed the Dream in 2011 and I'm excited to be trying one of the "classic" ships in 2015. :thumbsup2

HI, I may be on this trip. I originally booked for Feb, but just realized my baby will only be 2 in Feb, not 3 as i had thought and will not be able to go to the Oceaneer's Club then, so I will probably be switching over to this April one when she will be officially 3. :sad:

This will be my second cruise. My first was on the Magic Feb. 2013. I hope to cruise on all four ships and then again on the "new" Magic.

Oh that stinks. They may let her in the club if she is fully potty trained. They let me niece in early.

Hi! I would love to do FE. This will be my 6th disney cruise, but my second with doing FE's...

My best friend Carrie and I are leaving the children at home and doing an all girl cruise.

Is this just for FE? We just got back from our first ever cruise with our 3 kids. We loved it so much we booked another, the April 26th one, for just hubby and I to celebrate out 15th wedding anniversary. We will be doing another in Dec 15 with the kids as well. We are now DCL addicts LOL

We are booked to do bb with the PC,but I will have to wait till it gets closer to see if I can pull the kids out of school for 3 weeks. We want to go to CC so we booked and are hoping. My DD(12) DS (7) and DD (5) will be on this cruise my husband will fly in for the PC.

My wife and I just booked this as our first cruise. We are quite excited as we will be celebrating our 10th anniversary and my birthday on the cruise.

This will be my first cruise! We are taking our twins for their 5th birthday (April 28). So stoked to find others who will be on this cruise as well!

Shall we get the formalities out of the way.

As I said it is DH (45 then) and I (47 then). It is our 2nd Disney Cruise, 1st time on the Wonder. We love Disney (duh, I know) and will be celebrating our 15 year anniversary. Have 2 'kids' DD25 and DS26. We own DVC and will be spending the prior week at the parks. Looking forward to meeting everyone and LOVE pirate night and Castaway Cay Serenity Beach!

Shall we get the formalities out of the way.

As I said it is DH (45 then) and I (47 then). It is our 2nd Disney Cruise, 1st time on the Wonder. We love Disney (duh, I know) and will be celebrating our 15 year anniversary. Have 2 'kids' DD25 and DS26. We own DVC and will be spending the prior week at the parks. Looking forward to meeting everyone and LOVE pirate night and Castaway Cay Serenity Beach!

Yes we shall. :)

It is DH (44 then), DS (12 then), DSS (12 then also) and myself (35 then). This will be cruise #3 for the kids and #4 for DH and I. Shhhh.....they don't know that we took a quick 3 nighter on the Dream without them for our anniversary in 2013. :rolleyes1 This will be our first time on the Wonder and I'm so glad that we get to sail her before she is re-imagined. We are still in the planning stages for this cruise (we switched from Alaska due to my vacation dates changing at work due to a recent promotion) but are considering spending the day prior to the cruise driving to the Keys. I understand that its a very short drive to Key Largo and only about 3 hours to Key West. We will see......

We love cruising with DCL and I'm looking forward to enjoying a Paradise while lounging on the pool deck. :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter