April 23, 2009 Wonder...who else is going?

yeah it was fun. i got a little lost in a few other conversations. you can tell some of these people have talked together for awhile.
You said if......? so he may still go??

well my friend was telling me if i wait til summer and go to wdw, she will go as well. or even cruise this summer. i will have to get some good wdw tips from you.
i wont bother you this weekend though, i know your weekends are prescious since he is gone during the week.

Good morning shipmates :upsidedow
I guess today my daughter and I are heading out shopping for 'cruise' stuff. I keep hearing about these over the door shoe hangers that you just *have to have on a cruise (good bathroom storage they say). I heard they are on clearance at Target so we're going to check them out.
I also thought now might be a good time to get some cruise wear since there is a ton of stuff at all the stores on clearance from last summer. I'm so not a 'dress up' kind of girl, I live in capris and t'shirts or jeans and tshirts all year. But I figured for at least the dinners I should get something a bit nicer :rolleyes:
109 more days!!!!

Good morning shipmates :upsidedow
I guess today my daughter and I are heading out shopping for 'cruise' stuff. I keep hearing about these over the door shoe hangers that you just *have to have on a cruise (good bathroom storage they say). I heard they are on clearance at Target so we're going to check them out.
I also thought now might be a good time to get some cruise wear since there is a ton of stuff at all the stores on clearance from last summer. I'm so not a 'dress up' kind of girl, I live in capris and t'shirts or jeans and tshirts all year. But I figured for at least the dinners I should get something a bit nicer :rolleyes:
109 more days!!!!

Have fun shopping! I have read the same about the over the door shoe holder.

I have also read many women pack a pair of nice black pants and a few nice blouses for dinner. Makes it easy to pack and its comfy!

I have to go through everyones closets. I KNOW I have to get a new bathing suit for myself and my youngest DD. I dread that shopping trip!

Have fun shopping. I may get out and do the same thing. I love clearance racks!!
Good tip on the blk pants

Have fun shopping! I have read the same about the over the door shoe holder.

I have also read many women pack a pair of nice black pants and a few nice blouses for dinner. Makes it easy to pack and its comfy!

I have to go through everyones closets. I KNOW I have to get a new bathing suit for myself and my youngest DD. I dread that shopping trip!

Well, our trip wasn't at all productive LOL Madi did find a sundress and tube top at Old Navy (both were 1.99), some flip flops at for $3 at TJMaxx, and a halter style top at Kolhls for 2.50. I think tomorrow I may hit the mall and shop around. She told me to go to Limited Too and I should've just went ahead and went there first, i'm sure she would've loaded up on stuff!
And Target had no over the door hangers at all! Regular price or clearance.

well i managed to drag myself to the gym.........to officially start the new year and cruise workout schedule. how was everyone's day??

Hello- my husband is going to kill me but I booked a girls only cruise. It will be me (33) DD(11) and DD (6). We went three years ago in Dec and went all out- Cat 4 w/ Veranda. It was so nice- weather was a little cold. This yr. since it is just the three of us cat 12- who cares we won't be in the room that much. I am going to keep it a surprise! Of couse they will miss 2 days school but DD will start middle school so not much time left. We live in SC so we will be driving- nWOW I can't wait to get back on the Big Red Boat!:dance3:

Hello- my husband is going to kill me but I booked a girls only cruise. It will be me (33) DD(11) and DD (6). We went three years ago in Dec and went all out- Cat 4 w/ Veranda. It was so nice- weather was a little cold. This yr. since it is just the three of us cat 12- who cares we won't be in the room that much. I am going to keep it a surprise! Of couse they will miss 2 days school but DD will start middle school so not much time left. We live in SC so we will be driving- nWOW I can't wait to get back on the Big Red Boat!:dance3:

Welcome!Glad to have you aboard! Another preteen! That club will be hopping.

Do you think you can keep it a surprise? I don't know if I would be ale to.
I did pull off a WDW weekend trip as a surprise once but it was hard!

Welcome! How exciting that you're going to surprise them! I'm totally uncapable of keeping secrets :rotfl: I've said I was gonna do it before, but the minute I book i'm running around the house somewhat like this :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :cheer2: :banana: And that always gives it away LOL

Welcome....
yeah i am with the other ladies. My secret keeping is not the best when it's fun secrets like that.
So....we have an experienced boater know to talk to......yeah!!

Just bought plane tickets this evening. $130 round trip per person. Couldn't pass it up when I saw $54 one way tickets. Now I just need to finish paying off the cruise itself, book a room at the Hyatt and at Disney for afterwards, and decide on ground transportation. Before I know it I'll be packing to leave.

I know the Disney parks have a free ticket on your birthday. Is the Disney cruise doing anything similar? My oldest DD will be turning 13 on the Saturday we are on the cruise.

Just bought plane tickets this evening. $130 round trip per person. Couldn't pass it up when I saw $54 one way tickets. Now I just need to finish paying off the cruise itself, book a room at the Hyatt and at Disney for afterwards, and decide on ground transportation. Before I know it I'll be packing to leave.

I know the Disney parks have a free ticket on your birthday. Is the Disney cruise doing anything similar? My oldest DD will be turning 13 on the Saturday we are on the cruise.

Wow! That's an awesome deal on the tickets! I'm not sure if DCL is doing anything for birthdays. My sons birthday is actually the day before we cruise, which is the day we're arriving. We're still up in the air about our plans that day. I'd love to spend it in MK, but it's rediculously expensive for 1 day tickets! Even with him getting in free it would still cost us $215.

I pretty much know that I can not keep it from my daughter (11) but I am not telling her until i pick her up from school on Wed. ( they normally go to DC after) I can keep it from DD (6) Anyone here ever stayed at a hotel that shuttles you to the parks and your car stayd there and saves that 15 a day?I am hoping I can possibly updrade at the port. What dinner seating do you guys have- I could only get second

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter