April 21, 2012 North Carolina Dis Meet at Southpoint Mall

Our Dis Meet is getting closer... I am looking forward to meeting everyone on the 21st. :goodvibes

I hoping I'll be able to make it....we've had a lot of changes around here in the past couple of months (newly adopted baby and husband diagnosed with cancer) so things have been somewhat crazy....

Hopefully I can slip away for a little bit....

I hoping I'll be able to make it....we've had a lot of changes around here in the past couple of months (newly adopted baby and husband diagnosed with cancer) so things have been somewhat crazy....

Hopefully I can slip away for a little bit....

Oh my goodness, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. :hug:

Please let me know if there is anything I can do. My daughter still talks about meeting your daughter at our last Dis Meet and how cool it was that thier names rhyme. I am going to PM you my email address, maybe we can get the girls together for a play date sometime.

I am so sorry everyone, but I have to go out of town for work this weekend. I will not be able to attend the DisMeet, I hope you all have a great time!

Since you are the organizer of this meet, it seems illogical to still have it. Why not regroup and try for a different date and time. Just a suggestion!

Those presently saying that they can attend....

eeyore7360nc
Goofyernmost
Disprincessatheart
NC State
Figments Wife

Those that are not sure...maybe...

humboldthny
Diegosmom
Jonesloonybin

I'm still willing to do it, if everyone else is...but it seems a shame to have to exclude RNlovesWDW.

Please, don't worry about me, You all go and have a great time! I will catch the next meet!:)

Sorry, crazy busy getting ready for our Disney trip next week and I just came onto the thread to say I wasn't going today and saw that it looks like it is going to be rescheduled. Just let me know when and I will try to come.

Don't feel bad, myself and a nice young lady that goes by the name of eeyore7360nc were the only two that showed up. Maybe we will have better luck next time. We had a nice chat anyway, waited about a half hour and called it a day. :drive:

I can't believe I missed it!....I'm so mad at myself. Hopefully there will be another one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter