April 20th-26th ?

Uyinia17

Earning My Ears
Just wanting to see if anyone else will be at Disney at the same time as us. This will be our 5th trip since Dec 2010. My youngest son's 1st trip he will be 14 weeks old.

Tabitha

We will be staying at AK Jumbo house. Our 2 year old loves to get up and see the animals this is our 3rd stay at Jumbo house since 2010 LOL. Its pretty sad when people at Disney ask him if its his 1st trip and I have to say no this one will be his 5th and he will not be 3 till July.

April 20-26 at the Boardwalk! Taking DS3 for his 3rd trip, and DD's 1st! She'll be 6 months! :)

Uyinia17 said:
We will be staying at AK Jumbo house. Our 2 year old loves to get up and see the animals this is our 3rd stay at Jumbo house since 2010 LOL. Its pretty sad when people at Disney ask him if its his 1st trip and I have to say no this one will be his 5th and he will not be 3 till July.

My wife and 2 children are going april 27 to may4 .we have a 2bd sv. Is there a good room to request.

April 20-26 at the Boardwalk! Taking DS3 for his 3rd trip, and DD's 1st! She'll be 6 months! :)

Are you guys doing every day in the parks or taking days off. Our plan so far is to take Tuesday off and have lunch with Mickey and go play at the Art of Animation Cars area for awhile. Downtown Disney for a little while. I want to go to the welcome home meet up for DVC on Wed afternoon but not sure yet.
We will be leaving the parks everyday for nap and pool time.

goofydad2- I am not a good person to ask about the whole room thing we are DVC members and with 2 little ones we just take the cheapest room since we are staying at Jumbo house we just go out on the walk way to see the animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter