April 20th 2013 Fantasy

that can work for you. Be aware that MK may be a zoo on Saturday with locals and new arrivals hitting the park. Sunday will be worse with the Extra Magic Hours, though, so you're good to head to AK that day.

Check TouringPlans.com for good park guides to make the most of your park time for MK, then take it easy on Tuesday, would be my suggestion. Your Saturday will be tiring, so if it were me, I would perhaps make it an early night, and wake fresh for a great Sunday.

Thanks for the advice. We were at MK on Presidents Day weekend the last two years so crowds hopefully won't be any worse than that at. Everything I have looked at says end of April is a pretty good time to go as far as crowds. Our plan is to just wander around on Saturday and take it easy. Do what we can and not wait in any crazy lines. Walk through the new Fantasyland, etc. Was actually still able to get 5:30 dining reservations for 8 at the Plaza on Sat. which kind of surprised me. Then on Tue we will be there for rope drop and hit all the big stuff and do our fast pass thing.

Any advice on a plan for Animal Kingdom? Thinking Expedition Everest first and grab a fast pass to ride again later and then over to the safari. Want to see the Lion King show and do Dinosaur, but other than that not sure....

Hello Everyone,

April 20, 2013 will be our first Disney cruise. I will be sailing with my only husband for this trip. We have cruised several times with NCL and once with Carnival. So if anyone has any advice for sailing on a Disney cruise. I would love to hear from you. Thank you! <><

Any advice on a plan for Animal Kingdom? Thinking Expedition Everest first and grab a fast pass to ride again later and then over to the safari. Want to see the Lion King show and do Dinosaur, but other than that not sure....

Animal Kingdom is a very personal park. There are some families who want to stroll and are there for the animals, while there are others who want to ride EE until they have no voices left. I start my day with the Safari, then head over to EE afterwards, grab a FP, ride, then FP through it, then head over to Lion King's first show. I think it depends on what your family likes to do most, then check out the plans at TouringPlans.com I think if you head to Mousesavers, you can pick up a code for a discount off their more detailed touring plans (they offer many for free)

Thanks for this info. We are also going to WDW and do not have plans yet. We've never been and only have one day. I was thinking AK. I have not bought our one day tickets yet. I guess I should work on that.

We were going to shuttle to the airport and drop our bags at the Hyatt and then shuttle to WDW. Perhaps we should just rent a car and head straight to WDW?

Are you staying at the Hyatt Saturday night and then flying out on Sunday?

Animal Kingdom is a very personal park. There are some families who want to stroll and are there for the animals, while there are others who want to ride EE until they have no voices left. I start my day with the Safari, then head over to EE afterwards, grab a FP, ride, then FP through it, then head over to Lion King's first show. I think it depends on what your family likes to do most, then check out the plans at TouringPlans.com I think if you head to Mousesavers, you can pick up a code for a discount off their more detailed touring plans (they offer many for free)

Thanks once again for the advice. Sounds like a perfect park for our family. Our older daughter any myself are more into the rides and my wife and our younger daughter will be more interested in the animals. Looking forward to experiencing it!

I thought it might be nice to let everyone know who are doing the FE exchange that the staterooms for deck 2 can only be accessed by the mid or forward elevators and stairs. There are rounded passage ways, both starboard and port, by the mid elevators that take you to the staterooms. It can be a bit confusing if you don't know how to get to them. The passage ways are just a bit forward of the Enchanted Garden entrance.

We are looking forward to meeting everyone on the 21st! :thumbsup2 Has a meeting place been determined as yet?[/QUOTE

Outlook on deck 14 is where we out having our disney group meet on Sunday the 21st 9-10 am hope to see everyone there

Is there anyone on here who isn't on the facebook page to view the FE list is so let me know and I will post the final one

We are not on Facebook so please post the final list here. Thanks and we are looking forward to meeting everyone!

Try and ride Safari as early in the day as you can. The animals are more active early when it is cooler and eating breakfast which is placed closer to the roads the jeeps follow.

Besides Lion King which is fabulous we like the bird show a lot. My kids also love Kali River Rapids.

Hi all. This will be my families first cruise. Our kids are 7 and 11. I am hearing about fish extenders. Is it too late to join in the fun? Anything else you can share? The seven year old is a Girl, the 11 is a boy.:wave2:

Heres the FINAL fe list from facebook

TOOTSIEMR, Natasha (29), William (28), Room # 8662, Aft, Starboard

FIREFLY01, David (dh 31) Bobbie (dw36) Savannah (dd3)- Room 11002- deck 11 Forward, Portside

STAGEMASTER Kendra (33), Kelly (38) , Ryan (30)- Room 8164, Aft, Portside

KHARRIS702 Krista (26), Heather (30), Donna (60)- 7520, Foward, Starboard

LUCYEM Emily, Scott, Colin (7), Brian celebrating 11th birthday on cruise :) Room 12518, Foward, Starboard

BECKIE W/AN IE, Beckie (45), Ed (49) & Sara (9). Room 7192, Aft

TheHarrisFamily, Ward (DH), Robyn (DW), Connor (DS 12), Tylor (DS- Turns 9 on board!), Room 10070, Midship, Portside

Sixpack, Lynn (DW), Rob (DH), Matt (DS 10), Ryan (DS 7), Jack (DS 5), Elle 5(DD)- Room 12008, Foward, Portside

karaintn, Kara (DW 36), Ty (DH 36), Harrison (DS 8), Jacqueline (DD 4), Susannah (DD 4)- Room 6586, Midship, Starboard

melwill530, Brandon (46), Melanie (44), Ryan (DS 6), Ava (DD 4)- Room 6582, Midship, Starboard

shmelmcc, Mark (40), Sarah (38), Hannah (12), Laura (10), Ella (7)- Room 10596, Midship, Starboard

KDeans1010- Kim (32) and Jolyn (DM- birthday on ship)- 5028, Foward, Portside

couponclipping1 - Kristie (36), Wayne (37), Paul (7) and Madelyn (4) - Room 8112, Midship, Portside

Larkinfamily - Lynne (DW 39), Tom (DH 39 - 40th bday on board), Charlie (DS 3), Toby (DS 3) - Room 7634, midship, starboard

DisLyd1972 - DH (Chip) & DW (Kathy) - Room 2036, Midship, Portside

ShanVerdi - Sumit (DH), Shannon (DW), Chase (DS 17) & Chhaya (DD 10) - Room 10156, Aft, Portside

TheSpencers- Tracy (36), Chris (38), Colby (10), Travis (7), Room 10544, Foward, Starboard

JessRx - Jessica and Mark (38), Luke (6), Jack (4), 10510, Foward, Starboard

JHARRYMAN Jennifer (38), George (13), Brendan (9) Room 7501, Foward, Inside Starboard

Erinw Erin (29), Rick (34) , Pat (60), Room 7128, Midship, Portside

Famcruise- Rebecca (36) Scott (40) Ian (8) Brandon (6) Rm 9630, Aft, Starboard

Jfahome April (DW), Jeff (DH), Parker (2) Room 6514, Foward, Starboard

Jfahome Marcia (DMIL), Elizabeth (8) Room 6512, Foward, Starboard

Topelski4: Niki (DW), Jamie (DH), Kyliee (5), Kaiden (Turns 3 on the boat on April 23rd:) Room 9148 , Aft, Portside

Jenniferpfromkc: John, Jennifer, Josi (4) Room 6070, Midship, Portside Mousers: Nancy (DW), Bob (DH), Sue (Dgrammy), Cameron (DB) 8 Room 5048, Foward, Portside

Spagnuolo (Jim and Kelly) DS-(JP) 10, DS- (Jacob) 9, DD-(Gabi)6. We are in cabin 9062 and 9064, Foward, Portside

MrsBoyer428 - Jeremy (DH 27) and Kristine (DW 26) - Room # 6680, Aft, Starboard

NoVaMommy: Liz (38), Rob(41), Isabel (5), Carolina (2) Room 7556 Midship, Starboard

KitchFam: Ray (DH) Joanna (DW) Teresa (DA (aunt) ), Lucas 8 (DS), Jacob 10 (DS) -Room 6086, Midship, Portside

Watfam: John (DH), Jodie (DW), Iain 8 (DS), Broedan 9 (DS) - Room 6538, Foward, Starboard

Alex and Jill both 40. Room 10004, Portside, forward Anne and Ben Teo DS (9 1/2), Summer DD (7 1/2), Room 8162, Aft, Portside

Hi all. This will be my families first cruise. Our kids are 7 and 11. I am hearing about fish extenders. Is it too late to join in the fun? Anything else you can share? The seven year old is a Girl, the 11 is a boy.:wave2:

we closed the list and i know some people started shipping out stuff =( if you want to go on facebook or here and post your info I know people are making extra for these circumstances :cool1:

Where on Facebook would I go?

Search on Facebook for "Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean April 20th" then you ask to join.

There is only one FE list.

A number of people in the FE group asked that it be closed March 1st because they make elaborate gifts that take time. A few others ship their gifts down to the ship and we are getting into that shipping window. Those people are going to have a harder time adding you in.

I don't have any problem adding you to my list. Probably the best thing to do would be to get into the Facebook group, ask to join the FE List and see who can exchange with you. I am sure others will. I am sure I am not the only one who will be bringing the gifts with me and who has not finished them yet :)

Thanks so much. I will start my list. I really appreciate all the info and help from everyone! Already posted on Facebook.

8076 is our room number not my backward numbers posted earlier! Lol just for those of you who added us to your fe list! Sorry!:worship:

PLEASE!!!!

Family of 4 I'm 46 wife same, son 17 daughter 11.

This will be our 8th Disney cruise and even though we are gold couldnt get a cabana.

Live in NJ....

Thanks

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter