April 20th 2013 Fantasy

Having seen them all last year, we probably won't see all of them again this time but we won't miss Aladdin. It's awesome. Easily the best of the three main shows. 100 days! :cool1:

Having seen them all last year, we probably won't see all of them again this time but we won't miss Aladdin. It's awesome. Easily the best of the three main shows. 100 days! :cool1:

I think that's the main one I want to see too ::yes::

Hey everyone! My name is Nichole and my DH is James and this will be our 6th Disney Cruise! My DD is Kyliee-5 and my DS Kaiden will be 3 on the 23rd of our cruise! We've had this booked since last April when we sailed on the Fantasy and had a blast! Im totally late at joining this group, but we've done Fish Extenders in the past and my kids really want to participate this time. Can anyone give me info on that? Also, does this cruise have a facebook page we can join!:cool1:

Hey everyone! My name is Nichole and my DH is James and this will be our 6th Disney Cruise! My DD is Kyliee-5 and my DS Kaiden will be 3 on the 23rd of our cruise! We've had this booked since last April when we sailed on the Fantasy and had a blast! Im totally late at joining this group, but we've done Fish Extenders in the past and my kids really want to participate this time. Can anyone give me info on that? Also, does this cruise have a facebook page we can join!:cool1:

Welcome Nicole and family :) The link to the FB page is http://www.facebook.com/groups/293242830759904/

I've been on the board for a while as well, but been a little out of it. I'm ready to get planning now. Is there a FE group? Can't wait!!

I think there's a list either early on this thread or on the FB page. I'm not doing them so I'm not completely sure :scratchin

Topelski4 said:
Thanks so much, do you know anything about FE for this group?

There is an FE going and a FB page. There are about 20 families and the cut off is March 10.

jfahome said:
I've been on the board for a while as well, but been a little out of it. I'm ready to get planning now. Is there a FE group? Can't wait!!

The last FE list update here was done on Nov. 6
I think the FB list was updated this week.....

faisj said:
I am so happy!!! We just booked our stateroom for the Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise on April 20th!!! We got a 5B Deluxe Oceanview with Verandah on the front side / starboard side of the ship! (Deck 8) I can't wait!!!! :goodvibes

Welcome!
It says your are an ex cast member! How exciting! Can you tell me what you did? I have a DD that is dying to work for Disney.

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL LIST PLEASE DO NOT TAMPER WITH UNLESS YOU ARE CHANGING IT FOR SPECIFIC REASONS. THIS IS FOR FE GIFT EXCHANGE FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PARTICIPATE =) IF YOUR CURIOUS TO WHAT ON DISNEY I AM TALKING ABOUT ASK AND I WILL FILL YOU IN ;-) DEADLINE TO SIGN UP IS MARCH 10TH !!!

TOOTSIEMR, Natasha (29), William (28), Room # 8662, Aft, Starboard

FIREFLY01, David (dh 31) Bobbie (dw36) Savannah (dd3)- Room 11002- deck 11 Forward, Portside

STAGEMASTER Kendra (33), Donna (60) , Room 8164, Aft, Portside

KHARRIS702 Krista (26), Ryan (30) GTY

LUCYEM Emily, Scott, Colin (7), Brian celebrating 11th birthday on cruise :) Room 12518, Foward, Starboard

BECKIE W/AN IE, Beckie (45), Ed (49) & Sara (9). GTY

TheHarrisFamily, Ward (DH), Robyn (DW), Connor (DS 12), Tylor (DS- Turns 9 on board!), Room 10070, Midship, Portside

Sixpack, Lynn (DW), Rob (DH), Matt (DS 10), Ryan (DS 7), Jack (DS 5), Elle (DD 5) Room 12008, Foward, Portside

karaintn, Kara (DW 36), Ty (DH 36), Harrison (DS 8), Jacqueline (DD 4), Susannah (DD 4) Room 6586, Midship, Starboard

melwill530, Brandon (46), Melanie (44), Ryan (DS 6), Ava (DD 4) Room 6582, Midship, Starboard

shmelmcc, Mark (40), Sarah (38), Hannah (12), Laura (10), Ella (7) Room 10596, Midship, Starboard

KDeans1010- Kim (32) and Jolyn (DM- birthday on ship)- GTY.

couponclipping1 - Kristie (36), Wayne (37), Paul (7) and Madelyn (4), Room 8112, Midship, Portside

Larkinfamily - Lynne (DW 39), Tom (DH 39 - 40th bday on board), Charlie (DS 3), Toby (DS 3), Room 7634, starboard

DisLyd1972 - DH (Chip) & DW(Kathy), Room 2036, Midship, Portside

ShanVerdi - Sumit (DH), Shannon (DW), Chase (DS 17) & Chhaya (DD 10) - Room 10156, Aft, Portside

Tracy (36), Chris (38), Colby (10), Travis (7), Room 10544, Foward, Starboard

JessRx - Jessica and Mark (38), Luke (6), Jack (4), GTY

Peacock Family - Stefanie (32), Kyle (41), McKell (13), Jocelynn (10), Christian (8), Room 9618, Midship, Starboard

JHARRYMAN Jennifer (38), George (13), Brendan (9) Room 7501, Foward, Inside Starboard

Erinw Erin (29), Rick (34) , Pat (60), Room 7128, Midship, Portside

THERE IS A FB PAGE WHERE THE FE LIST IS UP BUT I POST IT ON HERE FROM TIME TO TIME IF YOU NEED ME TO ADD YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME YOUR INFO AND I WILL GLADLY DO SO THANK YOU :cool1::yay::dance3:

HELLO EVERYONE IM NOTICING MORE PEEPS ON DISBOARDS AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE FE LIST PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL HAPPILY ADD YOU TO THE LIST I WILL UPDATE IT BI WEEKLY FROM NOW ON SO EVERYONE IS ON THE SAME PAGE AND I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE ALREADY STARTING THEIR MAGICAL GIFT MAKING IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK :cool1::thumbsup2;)

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL LIST PLEASE DO NOT TAMPER WITH UNLESS YOU ARE CHANGING IT FOR SPECIFIC REASONS. THIS IS FOR FE GIFT EXCHANGE FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PARTICIPATE =) IF YOUR CURIOUS TO WHAT ON DISNEY I AM TALKING ABOUT ASK AND I WILL FILL YOU IN ;-) DEADLINE TO SIGN UP IS MARCH 10TH !!!

TOOTSIEMR, Natasha (29), William (28), Room # 8662, Aft, Starboard

FIREFLY01, David (dh 31) Bobbie (dw36) Savannah (dd3)- Room 11002- deck 11 Forward, Portside

STAGEMASTER Kendra (33), Donna (60) , Room 8164, Aft, Portside

KHARRIS702 Krista (26), Ryan (30) GTY

LUCYEM Emily, Scott, Colin (7), Brian celebrating 11th birthday on cruise :) Room 12518, Foward, Starboard

BECKIE W/AN IE, Beckie (45), Ed (49) & Sara (9). GTY

TheHarrisFamily, Ward (DH), Robyn (DW), Connor (DS 12), Tylor (DS- Turns 9 on board!), Room 10070, Midship, Portside

Sixpack, Lynn (DW), Rob (DH), Matt (DS 10), Ryan (DS 7), Jack (DS 5), Elle (DD 5) Room 12008, Foward, Portside

karaintn, Kara (DW 36), Ty (DH 36), Harrison (DS 8), Jacqueline (DD 4), Susannah (DD 4) Room 6586, Midship, Starboard

melwill530, Brandon (46), Melanie (44), Ryan (DS 6), Ava (DD 4) Room 6582, Midship, Starboard

shmelmcc, Mark (40), Sarah (38), Hannah (12), Laura (10), Ella (7) Room 10596, Midship, Starboard

KDeans1010- Kim (32) and Jolyn (DM- birthday on ship)- GTY.

couponclipping1 - Kristie (36), Wayne (37), Paul (7) and Madelyn (4), Room 8112, Midship, Portside

Larkinfamily - Lynne (DW 39), Tom (DH 39 - 40th bday on board), Charlie (DS 3), Toby (DS 3), Room 7634, starboard

DisLyd1972 - DH (Chip) & DW(Kathy), Room 2036, Midship, Portside

ShanVerdi - Sumit (DH), Shannon (DW), Chase (DS 17) & Chhaya (DD 10) - Room 10156, Aft, Portside

Tracy (36), Chris (38), Colby (10), Travis (7), Room 10544, Foward, Starboard

JessRx - Jessica and Mark (38), Luke (6), Jack (4), GTY

Peacock Family - Stefanie (32), Kyle (41), McKell (13), Jocelynn (10), Christian (8), Room 9618, Midship, Starboard

JHARRYMAN Jennifer (38), George (13), Brendan (9) Room 7501, Foward, Inside Starboard

Erinw Erin (29), Rick (34) , Pat (60), Room 7128, Midship, Portside

Thank you for posting the list! I appreciate it! :thumbsup2

Another question is for people who have been to St. Thomas in the past on DCL, should we be concerned at the number of cruise ships (7/8) that will be in port the same day as the Fantasy? Will it be tough to get taxis to Redhook? Just looking past experiences, I guess it is what it is and we will deal with it.:thumbsup2
TIA

The sites I have checked show 6 ships in St. Thomas the day we are there: Carnival Dream, Disney Fantasy, Emerald Princess, Explorer OTS, Oasis OTS, NCL Gem. Will be interesting to see who tenders as I believe they can only dock 5 large ships in St. Thomas (3 at Havensight, 2 at Crown Bay). Oasis will be at Crown Bay and Princess usually docks there as well. That leaves us either at Havensight (hopefully) or tendering. NCL Gem is the "smallest" ship scheduled to be there so I would think they would be tendering, but who knows. It will definitely be crowded in town with 20k+ cruise ship passengers, but there shouldn't be any problem getting a taxi.

The sites I have checked show 6 ships in St. Thomas the day we are there: Carnival Dream, Disney Fantasy, Emerald Princess, Explorer OTS, Oasis OTS, NCL Gem. Will be interesting to see who tenders as I believe they can only dock 5 large ships in St. Thomas (3 at Havensight, 2 at Crown Bay). Oasis will be at Crown Bay and Princess usually docks there as well. That leaves us either at Havensight (hopefully) or tendering. NCL Gem is the "smallest" ship scheduled to be there so I would think they would be tendering, but who knows. It will definitely be crowded in town with 20k+ cruise ship passengers, but there shouldn't be any problem getting a taxi.

Thanks so much, I guess 6 is better than 7. It looks as though right now on the VInow site that they have the Fantasy(4/23/13) docking at WICO (Havensight), so that is good.
Glad to know there will be alot of taxis available.:thumbsup2
Now if April would only get here.:)

We are staying on the ship! It's gonna be crazy in St. Thomas!! :yay:

Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. Will be a nice day to enjoy the ship when it's far less crowded. We might get off for a bit and wonder around Havensight or go up to Paradise Point, but thats probably about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter