April 20th 2013 Fantasy

We are down to 107 days... I need to get packing!!

We have three girls (7, 10 and 13) who are interested in making some friends before we get on the ship. If there are any other girls in that age range, send me a message.

I am so happy!!! We just booked our stateroom for the Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise on April 20th!!! We got a 5B Deluxe Oceanview with Verandah on the front side / starboard side of the ship! (Deck 8) I can't wait!!!! :goodvibes

Hello all,

It looks like my DH, DS (3), DD (1) and myself will be joining you in April! We were supposed to leave on the Fantasy tomorrow for a 7 night Western Caribbean cruise, however, due to illness, we had to rebook. This will be our first cruise and we are so excited its with Disney! Would love to meet other families with young children.

We actually booked this cruise back in May when we were on the 5/5 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean but I just got around to posting here. This is mine and hubby's 6th Disney cruise (finally gold!) and we are so excited to sail on the Fantasy again. We LOVED our last cruise. We are flying down the day before and staying at the Hyatt. After the cruise we will be at Boardwalk for three days. Cant wait!!!:woohoo::cool1:

It did work, Karen. And glad you will be on the cruise. My wife and I were just gold Castaway members on our June 2012 Fantasy cruise and we re-booked this one on board....our first without our kids. Checked in this morning and got 11:00 arrival time!

Our cruise last year was our first kid-free cruise. We loved it! We also re-booked while still on the cruise and now that it's this year we are getting very excited. I didn't think I would be looking forward to it as much the second time but we are more excited because we know how much fun we are going to have!! :banana::cool1:

:wave: Hi, I'm Mandy, and I will be joining you with my hubby Paul. We're from the UK and this will be our 2nd cruise on the Disney Fantasy, and we can't wait :banana:

We actually booked this cruise back in May when we were on the 5/5 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean but I just got around to posting here. This is mine and hubby's 6th Disney cruise (finally gold!) and we are so excited to sail on the Fantasy again. We LOVED our last cruise. We are flying down the day before and staying at the Hyatt. After the cruise we will be at Boardwalk for three days. Cant wait!!!:woohoo::cool1:

We were on that cruise too ::yes::

:welcome:To all those who have recently joined! We are looking over the excursion options for San Juan. Any suggestions? I am getting so excited about this cruise!!

Tina

:welcome:To all those who have recently joined! We are looking over the excursion options for San Juan. Any suggestions? I am getting so excited about this cruise!!

Tina

Thank you for the warm welcome Tina

As it's just my hubby & I, we are thinking of taking the ferry over to the Bacardi Factory, then we'll probably wander round the fort and town later in the day, can't wait, this is our first time to San Juan :yay:

We are thinking of doing the Segway tour. We tried them once in EPCOT at Innoventions and loved them. We've wanted to do the tour there but haven't managed to do it so perhaps we will tour San Juan instead!

We were on that cruise too ::yes::

Mandy: I just read your trip report from our May cruise. I loved it!!!!! I kept looking for myself and my husband in your pics but didn't see us LOL. We were at WDW after the cruise for a few days and looked in those pics too. Booked our Palo and Remy resessies yesterday. Just have to do our excursions and we are all set :):):)

Mandy: I just read your trip report from our May cruise. I loved it!!!!! I kept looking for myself and my husband in your pics but didn't see us LOL. We were at WDW after the cruise for a few days and looked in those pics too. Booked our Palo and Remy resessies yesterday. Just have to do our excursions and we are all set :):):)

LOL, I do that, I look at other people's pics to see if I'm in them :) Thanks for taking the time to read it, I love the pics that hubby took during the night with the empty ship. We only booked our flights at the weekend so won't be able to pay off our cruise till the end of the month, it's a shame as we're platinum club members and could've booked our Palo ressies weeks ago, but hey-ho I'm just excited to be on this cruise :yay:

Mandy: Do you ever go to the shows on board? I didn't notice anything about them in your report.

Mandy: Do you ever go to the shows on board? I didn't notice anything about them in your report.

We didn't do any of the shows this time. We've seen some of the them on the other ships, but this time we just didn't seem to have the time to see them :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter