April 20th 2013 Fantasy

Hi Sarah!

Unfortunately we decided to change our dates and go in a kid-less cruise in January for our 13th anniversary (and official honeymoon!). I'm really bummed now since there's more girls her age joining now. On our last two cruises there was only one on each :(

Have a blast!
Kristie

P.S. yes I'm still stalking this thread because if there's ANY way we can still swing this we will :) doubtful but you never know! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Wishing you all the best in January and Happy Anniversary!
Sarah:wave2:

Popping in to say that we are switching off this cruise and are moving to the April 26th, 8 night sailing out of Galveston. :wave2: It is too hard to pass up the 8 nights out of a port less than 2 hours :drive: from the house, with no flights or hotel! :goodvibes

I know y'all will have a wonderful cruise on the Fantasy - she is beautiful! :)

Can you give
Me your info one more time and I will post the FE list tonight :)

Thank you for posting the list! :) This makes it easy for me. DH is Chip and I am Kathy. For those that have not done an FE list, knowing where the cabins are is a HUGE help! :thumbsup2

I know my 3 DD's would love to make friends! They will be 7, 10 and almost 13 at cruise time. Can you tell me about this email you set up for your kiddos?

Did you get signed up for the FE? Are you on this cruise FB page?

Sorry for the 20 q's!
Sarah

I just set up an email account for them to use specifically for the cruise. It has worked great on our other cruises. The kids even spot their new froends before boarding!

DisLyd1972 said:
Thank you for posting the list! :) This makes it easy for me. DH is Chip and I am Kathy. For those that have not done an FE list, knowing where the cabins are is a HUGE help! :thumbsup2

I will add your names on the next list I'm
Gonna do it monthly on here 8)

******* ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FE GIFT EXCHANGE PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL KINDLY ADD TOU TO THE LIST ****^*£

Well, its getting closer and I wanted to see if there are any other kids that want to get acquainted starting now.
Our kids are:
Kim (17/f
Dan (15/m)
Melanie (12/f)
They have an email set up that I monitor.
kids-disney-cruise@cox.net

Hi, I will chat with my girls after school today. They did the kids connect on our last two cruises as well. Jennah will be almost 17 at the time of sailing. Macy will be 14. Thanks for setting this up. :thumbsup2

So dumb question:
Anyone know what date formal night will be? Mom's birthday is the 22nd and I'm thinking that might be fun if it were on the same date.

Can you feel the days (think weight!) melting away? Anyone watch Biggest Loser? We're almost to ONE-derland!!!!!:donald:

So dumb question:
Anyone know what date formal night will be? Mom's birthday is the 22nd and I'm thinking that might be fun if it were on the same date.

It looks like it might be on your mom's birthday. I've gone back & forth looking at it and I think you might be in luck :)

TOOTSIEMR, Natasha (29), William (28), Room # 8662, Aft, Starboard

FIREFLY01, David (dh 31) Bobbie (dw36) Savannah (dd3)- Room 11002- deck 11 Forward, Portside

STAGEMASTER, Krista (26), Kendra (33), Donna (60) , Room 8164, Aft, Portside

LUCYEM Emily, Scott, Colin (7), Brian celebrating 11th birthday on cruise :) Room 12518, Foward, Starboard

BECKIE W/AN IE, Beckie (45), Ed (49) & Sara (9). GTY

TheHarrisFamily, Ward (DH), Robyn (DW), Connor (DS 12), Tylor (DS- Turns 9 on board!), Room 10070, Midship, Portside

Sixpack, Lynn (DW), Rob (DH), Matt (DS 10), Ryan (DS 7), Jack (DS 5), Elle (DD 5) Room 12008, Foward, Portside

karaintn, Kara (DW 36), Ty (DH 36), Harrison (DS 8), Jacqueline (DD 4), Susannah (DD 4) Room 6586, Midship, Starboard

melwill530, Brandon (46), Melanie (44), Ryan (DS 6), Ava (DD 4) Room 6582, Midship, Starboard

shmelmcc, Mark (40), Sarah (38), Hannah (12), Laura (10), Ella (7) Room 10596, Midship, Starboard

KDeans1010- Kim (32) and Jolyn (DM- birthday on ship)- GTY.

couponclipping1 - Kristie (36), Wayne (37), Paul (7) and Madelyn (4), Room 8112, Midship, Portside

Larkinfamily - Lynne (DW 39), Tom (DH 39 - 40th bday on board), Charlie (DS 3), Toby (DS 3), Room 7686, Aft, Starboard

DisLyd1972 - DH (Chip) & DW(Kathy), Room 2036, Midship, Portside

~*~IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED PLEASE LET MEW KNOW WITH YOUR INFO AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO ADD YOU =) ~*~ 207 MORE DAYS !!!!!!!!! :wave2::cool1:

Hello,

Please add my family to the FE list:

Sumit (DH), Shannon (DW), Chase (DS 17) & Chhaya (DD 10) - Stateroom 10156, Aft, Portside

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Thank you :wave2:

Hello,

Please add my family to the FE list:

Sumit (DH), Shannon (DW), Chase (DS 17) & Chhaya (DD 10) - Stateroom 10156, Aft, Portside

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Thank you :wave2:

i added you this morning =) FYI i update the list weekly =) :cool1:

I thought I would check if the link to our cruise was posted yet...and here you are already! My family is looking forward to our April cruise. This will be our second Disney cruise (but our 5th family cruise). My boys are ages 4 and 6 and will be found in the kids club and pool, for sure! We used to live right near Port Canaveral, but since moved to Texas. We hope to also participate in the Fish Exchange this time - I've already been thinking about fun ideas....
We's like to get to know some other families or couples that we can meet up with. I'll be checking in from time to time. Best to all!:sail::sail:

Jessica
"JessRx"

We will be joining you all!! Room 10544. First time cruisers. Huge Disney fans! Traveling with hubby and two sons ages 7 and 10. Oldest is celebrating birthday on cruise! Would love to get in on the FE. Where do I begin?

I thought I would check if the link to our cruise was posted yet...and here you are already! My family is looking forward to our April cruise. This will be our second Disney cruise (but our 5th family cruise). My boys are ages 4 and 6 and will be found in the kids club and pool, for sure! We used to live right near Port Canaveral, but since moved to Texas. We hope to also participate in the Fish Exchange this time - I've already been thinking about fun ideas....
We's like to get to know some other families or couples that we can meet up with. I'll be checking in from time to time. Best to all!:sail::sail:

Jessica
"JessRx"

Welcome! This is DH and my 3rd cruise, first for our 3 DD's (12, 10 and7). We are a "eat, breathe and live" Disney family, so our excitement level for this cruise is insane!

This site seems to be pretty quiet, but if you are on FB, there is a page for our cruise. There is also the FE document you can add yourself to.

Happy planning!
Sarah

We will be joining you all!! Room 10544. First time cruisers. Huge Disney fans! Traveling with hubby and two sons ages 7 and 10. Oldest is celebrating birthday on cruise! Would love to get in on the FE. Where do I begin?

Welcome! We've got three girls (12, 10 and 7), first cruise for them, 3rd for DH and myself. If you are on FB, come check out our page and you can add yourself to the FE document.

Sarah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter