April 20th 2013 Fantasy

Hi Everyone! :wave2:
We are booked for Fantasy April 20, 2013 and couldn't be more excited! We have had 4 countdown charts in our house since February!

We are coming with my B-I-L and F-I-L, hubby and 3 girls (12, 10 & 7).

We are in 10596 and I can't wait to get to know everyone!

This is our first Disney Cruise and couldn't be more tickled to be on this ship at this time of year!

Only 8 1/2 months!

Sarah ::MinnieMo, Mark :donald:, H ::MickeyMo, L :ccat: and E:tinker:

HI! Not sure if I am doing this right... Just joined, but would like to be included on the FB group...

Thanks!
S

Just wondering...

Do you pay for the Wave Phones? What can you tell me about them?

Is the travel insurance worth the huge cost???

You only pay for them if you lose them or break them. :eek:
Is the travel insurance worth the huge cost???For my family it's worth it, just in case someone gets hurt, sick or some type of Murphy's Law comes into play. The way I look at it my kids always seem to break an arm when we have something big planned so I sleep better knowing I have the insurance. That's just my opinion though.

Just wondering...

Is the travel insurance worth the huge cost???

Hi we have been on 3 cruises and traveled in hurricane season all 3 times and have never had insurance. We may check in to this time though since it's our 1st 7-day.
Tina

I was reading on another thread about how fun the mixology class is. anyone thinking of doing it? Or anyone done it before? And sorry if I misspelled it. :rotfl:
Tina

We did the mixology class on our last two cruises and it was totally worth it. Lots of fun, great drinks and we even learned a lot. I would absolutely recommend it!

I will be happy to add you to the list =) just send me your info and that goes for anyone else here that isnt on the facebook group and if you want to join in on the FB group heres the link https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/293242830759904/

CANT WAIT TO SAIL !!! ;):):beach:

DH pirate: and I :smickey: are in 2036. Could you PM me the list so I have an idea of how many cabins are participating as I do not do Face Book.
Thanks!

:eek:[/COLOR]
Is the travel insurance worth the huge cost???For my family it's worth it, just in case someone gets hurt, sick or some type of Murphy's Law comes into play. The way I look at it my kids always seem to break an arm when we have something big planned so I sleep better knowing I have the insurance. That's just my opinion though.

:thumbsup2 It worked for us in May ,2011, A 4 day Dream cruise.......became sick 72 hours before sailing....The Doc. said; " you are staying on dry land", .... recievered all money back minus insurance fees with-in 6 weeks. I would not sail without insurance.
And a big side note for all you senior citizen....Medicare pays nothing once you leave port. :) Let's Go Cruisin' ..... R - U - Ready :)

We are first time cruisers! So exciting. I just found disboards so I would like to be added to the fb page as well ~ fish extenders will definitely be part of the trip for us! It will be my inlaws, SIL, hubby, DD (4) and DS (7) traveling! Can't wait to learn for you all about what to expect!

DH pirate: and I :smickey: are in 2036. Could you PM me the list so I have an idea of how many cabins are participating as I do not do Face Book.
Thanks!

I am having problems with my home computer. :headache: I was going to ask if you could also post FE group here as well?
So I can keep up to date on how many items I will need.:thumbsup2
They don't allow us to FB here at work!:guilty::surfweb:I wonder why???

Well time for us to say farewell :(

We moved this cruise to December 2013 and just moved it again to a Honeymoon cruise (13 years later haha!!) in January 2013. Will be strange without our DD but I think I might survive :) Keeping our eye out this fall for Hawaii in 2014...fingers crossed!!!

Have a great time in San Juan....really wanted to go there!

Kristie

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We moved this cruise to December 2013 and just moved it again to a Honeymoon cruise (13 years later haha!!) in January 2013. Will be strange without our DD but I think I might survive :) Keeping our eye out this fall for Hawaii in 2014...fingers crossed!!!

Kristie

:sad1: Sorry to see you Guys go. .........:idea: :idea: :idea:....brain storm....rebook while on board the Jan.'13 cruise to this one....10 % off plus $ 200.00 OBC......think-about-it. :)

Kristie

Enjoy your Honeymoon cruise. :wave2:

We are first time cruisers! So exciting. I just found disboards so I would like to be added to the fb page as well ~ fish extenders will definitely be part of the trip for us! It will be my inlaws, SIL, hubby, DD (4) and DS (7) traveling! Can't wait to learn for you all about what to expect!

I have twin girls that will be 4 on the cruise and a son that will be 8. I'm sure they'll become quick friends with your kids. Can't wait to meet you!

Kara

We are on board too. Had to cancel our Dec cruise and will be going on this one. We hope to stay at Art for 3/4 nights then Vero for 1night. So can't wait.

Does anyone know what the Fantasy Cast Member name tags look like? Seems at though the "Magic" tags say, "Where Magic Happens". The "Dream" name tags say, "Where Dreams Come True". The "Wonder" name tags say, "Where Wonders Never Cease".

Hi - I'm hoping to join the facebook group too. I am travelling with my Husband and twin boys (they'll be a month off of 4 when we travel). I'm addicted to researching our trip and am so excited! We are celebrating both my Husband and my 40th Birthdays - my Husbands is the 26th April so it coincides with Castaway Cay. We are spending 7 nights in Florida prior to the cruise :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter