April 20th 2013 Fantasy

So excited!!! I just paid our deposit for this cruise! It will be me, dh, ds1 - 3 1/2 years old, ds2 - 2 1/2 years old and ds3 - 10 months. That's their ages at sailing. We took the plunge and booked a conceirge family suite. We're be in 11022 unless I can get it changed to deck 12 before the cruise which I'm hoping I can. This will be dh and I's 5th disney cruise, ds1's 3rd disney cruise, ds2's 2nd disney cruise, and ds3's first. Going to find the facebook page now!

Wow! Looks like the kids are going to be with lots of kids they met on the 5/5 cruise! They are so excited they are working on getting friends to join us with their 8 year olds. We can't wait!:yay:

I'm here, I'm getting ready for a California Coast cruise with DH the end of September. I can only focus on one trip at a time :)

I'm here too. Getting ready for the all too short N.Y. weekend cruise. We are leaving 7/13. Then we have our Vero Beach/WDW trip about a week later. A lot going on plus we have another Dream cruise in January. Then we can really focus on April.

Hi All,

We just booked today! There will be three of us on the April 20th cruise, Myself, DW and DD(9) This will be the first Disney Cruise for the family and this will be the fourth cruise overall for my wife and I, and the second cruise for our daughter.

Our last cruise was on the NCL Epic in 2011 and we are really looking forward to the Disney Cruise experience!

Cheers,

Ed

welcome becky and ed come join us on facebook and we cant wait to sail!!! been on it this past april and had a blast !!!!

~*~*~*~ALSO IF YOU WANT TO JOIN OUT FE GROUP FOR THE CRUISE PLEASE LET ME KNOW I HAVE A LIST GOING ON FACEBOOK ITS A REALLY FUN IDEA AND IM HOOKED ON IT NOW ~*~*~*~*~

Hello all! Just booked today and we are soo excited! This will be my 4th, my husbands 3rd and my mom's 2nd cruise! I went on the western this past June through a DVC deal and had to get my husband to go on this cruise as I know he will love it!

It will be:
Erin (myself)
Rick (my husband)
Pat (my mom)

and hopefully add my sister and niece, once she gets the okay from her boss!

I requested an add for the FB group!

My family of six will be joining you all and would love to participate in the FE. I've requested to join the FB page! Thanks for organizing all this!

We'll be flying down from Memphis. Airfare for 5 will cost almost as much as the cruise! But we don't have an extra 2 days of vacation to use to drive. We'll be in cabin 6586. Are y'all going to dress up for Pirate Night?

We will be your neighbor in 6582. My husband.:) Me.:) Son 6pirate:Daughter 4.princess: Driving down.

We will be your neighbor in 6582. My husband.:) Me.:) Son 6pirate:Daughter 4.princess: Driving down.

That's great! My 4 year old twins will have a great time with your 4 year old princess! Have you joined the FB group?

What part of AL are in? I used to travel to Birmingham for work quite a bit.

Kara

I used to live in Birmingham and travel to Memphis for business a lot. We now live in Mobile on the coast. I did join the FB group. I worked at Medshares there in Memphis and travelled up there a lot for regional work. Glad to hear that Ava will have some kids her age there. She is about to start K3 and has been in a home daycare where she only has younger children to play with.

Melanie

We're on this cruise too! Just me and my husband. We went on a cruise over Memorial Day this year and booked this one. Already counting the days! This will be our 10th Disney cruise - woo hoo!

K

Hey! So I just got off the July 21st Fantasy sailing and am already psyching myself for another cruise.

The July 21st sailing I took my dad with my because I graduated nursing school. I had this great plan on how to tell my mom I booked us a dummy date, and I had it all planned out as I was booking it. Then I called her on the way home (from the July 21st cruise), and she told me my dog had been howling the whole time I was gone (missing me). I felt so guilty that I blurted it out. So she picked out her birthday week.

I am debating if we are going to do the air travel and all the transfers through Disney or not. It's like $1400 to do it through Disney, but I found flights for $800 that get there at 0700 on April 20th. Our flight was delayed last time we left out of Seattle... So I am debating.

DH and I (both 28) just signed up for this cruise. It's a belated-honeymoon/2 year anniversary cruise for us! We're both first time DCL cruisers. We can't wait!

We are also signed up for this cruise! We were on the Fantasy in May and LOVED it!! This will be our 7th DCL cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter