• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 20th 2013 Fantasy

I found this about the weather
Puerto Rico has one of the most unvarying climates in the world. Temperatures year-round range from 75° to 85°F (24°-29°C).

Read more: http://www.frommers.com/destinations/puertorico/0094020006.html#ixzz1vWVQDy8I

I would like to know what the water temp will be also. If i find it I will share.

:wave2: Hi jjiillee, Thanks for the info. :)

We are just off the May 5th Eastern Fantasy cruise. We also spent a week at WDW, so just getting back to "real life" :sad:

Looking forward to planning this next one!

Howdy again fellow cruiser! :thumbsup2 We booked this while onboard the 5/5 sailing also. It's one way to try and counteract those post-cruise blues. ;)

I'll pop over to try and find the FB page at some point. Looking forward to planning/obsessing with everyone over the next 10 months.:goodvibes

We were also on the 5/5 Eastern and booked a dummy. Was supposed to do Carnival with the BIL and his wife but talked them into forfeiting their deposit so we can sail Disney again!!

It'll be me, DH and DD (turns 13 on board!) as well as my BIL and his wife. We'll be moving our dummy officially next week and we're hoping for cat 5D adjoining rooms. There's only 2 left so I won't hold my breath :laughing:

I think we'll probably hold off on joining the FE list right now. Did it on the last 2 (organized this past one) and think I'll take a break. I'm not very creative LOL!

We'll be flying. Drove in 2007 and decided that it's just too many miles and flying isn't all that bad. It was my first time flying for the 5/5 cruise and I'm over it :)

I tried the link to the FB page and it takes me to my news feed. Anyone else having issues?

Let the countdown begin!! I'm going to make a new ticker right now!

Kristie

We were also on the 5/5 Eastern and booked a dummy. Was supposed to do Carnival with the BIL and his wife but talked them into forfeiting their deposit so we can sail Disney again!!

It'll be me, DH and DD (turns 13 on board!) as well as my BIL and his wife. We'll be moving our dummy officially next week and we're hoping for cat 5D adjoining rooms. There's only 2 left so I won't hold my breath :laughing:

I think we'll probably hold off on joining the FE list right now. Did it on the last 2 (organized this past one) and think I'll take a break. I'm not very creative LOL!

We'll be flying. Drove in 2007 and decided that it's just too many miles and flying isn't all that bad. It was my first time flying for the 5/5 cruise and I'm over it :)

I tried the link to the FB page and it takes me to my news feed. Anyone else having issues?

Let the countdown begin!! I'm going to make a new ticker right now!

Kristie

Hi there, it's turning into the 5/5 reunion! You did a great job on the FE lists Kristie.

I definitly want to participate in the FE's again, they are so much fun. Just not sure yet if it's going to the whole family sailing, or just a ladies sailing. Time will tell...

I need to figure out how to do the ticker thing...never have learned...

Welcome!

Hi there, it's turning into the 5/5 reunion! You did a great job on the FE lists Kristie.

I definitly want to participate in the FE's again, they are so much fun. Just not sure yet if it's going to the whole family sailing, or just a ladies sailing. Time will tell...

I need to figure out how to do the ticker thing...never have learned...

Welcome!

It's easy:

Go to User CP
Click Edit Signature
Click on the DisTickers banner
On the left click Vacation Countdown
Choose a background
Scroll down and click on Step Two
Choose a slider
Scroll down and click on Step Three
Pick your date and enter what you want it to say
Click Create Ticker
Copy the text in the second box (PseudoHTML, etc.)
Go back and paste that in the box where you went to Edit Signature (where you clicked on the DisTickers banner
Save Signature.

Voila! Have fun!

Funny that several of us just randomly picked this as our next cruise! :thumbsup2 I guess that says a lot for how much we all loved the Fantasy. :cloud9:

Kristie - I commented to my DH that we didn't see you again the entire cruise! Did you find a nice quiet place to hide out? :rotfl:

I had to join the FB group, Kristie I thought I saw that you did too, are you still having problems?

Funny that several of us just randomly picked this as our next cruise! :thumbsup2 I guess that says a lot for how much we all loved the Fantasy. :cloud9:

Kristie - I commented to my DH that we didn't see you again the entire cruise! Did you find a nice quiet place to hide out? :rotfl:

I had to join the FB group, Kristie I thought I saw that you did too, are you still having problems?

We literally decided on this one in 5 minutes at home last night!! Asked my sister in law if they'd be willing to just drop their $150 deposit on Carnival and they didn't think about it but for a second. AND this cruise will actually include our DDs actual birthday. This past one was a week after so this will be cool. She'll become a TEENAGER on this cruise...:eek:

Haha we were in the Quiet Cove area asleep!!! Went to the 80's trivia both times...I think that might have been my favorite part :thumbsup2 was so close to getting BINGO so I'll have to try again next time. I want that $10,000!!

I couldn't get to the group from the link here on the boards so I just did a search for it and found it.

Anyway I guess I better get back to work :laughing: talk to you all soon!!

:wave2: Hi everyone,
Any body know what the weather [temp] is in April there in San Jaun? :beach:

Someone had a question as well about the water temp.

On the April 21 Eastern Fantasy cruise this year we were in the water at St. Thomas/St John, and it was not bad. I think it will be 79-81 F. The air temperature should be low 80s or maybe high 70s for this time. It was very comfortable in St. Martin and St Thomas this year. You will get warm/sweaty if you are hiking or climbing stairs etc... A friend of mine and I walked up the hill/mountain to paradise point in St. Thomas, and we were very sweaty and hot. Good thing they sold drinks at the top.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/cruises-destinations/shore-excursions/st-thomas-st-john-us-virgin-islands/skyride-to-paradise-point/

Someone had a question as well about the water temp.

On the April 21 Eastern Fantasy cruise this year we were in the water at St. Thomas/St John, and it was not bad. I think it will be 79-81 F. The air temperature should be low 80s or maybe high 70s for this time. It was very comfortable in St. Martin and St Thomas this year. You will get warm/sweaty if you are hiking or climbing stairs etc... A friend of mine and I walked up the hill/mountain to paradise point in St. Thomas, and we were very sweaty and hot. Good thing they sold drinks at the top.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/c...-us-virgin-islands/skyride-to-paradise-point/

We were on that cruise too! Bit of a cold, wet start in Florida!

Thanks so much for the info on the weather and water temps. DH and I have been wondering about it since we have always cruised in September. :thumbsup2

Just officially booked this cruise yesterday!!! Let the countdown begin...again!:rotfl2:

Sailed for the first time On April 20th on the Magic and fell in love! It was fate that the Fantasy was setting sail the exact same day next year! It just so happens to be my kids break from school and we really wanted to try out the new ship!!!

We are super excited! :banana:

This is our 3rd cruise with Disney (2nd on Fantasy) and can't wait!
You'll find us in room 10070. We look forward to seeing you on board. WH, RH, CH (12), TH (8).

Welcome aboard and I can't wait I sail in 332 days!!! If anyone is interested in doing FE gifts let me know and done forget to join the Facebook page :):rotfl:;)

Welcome aboard and I can't wait I sail in 332 days!!! If anyone is interested in doing FE gifts let me know and done forget to join the Facebook page :):rotfl:;)

You can add us...hubby wants to participate again next year!

Kristie
Sam
Kaitlin (12)

Got the same cabin we had on the 5/5 Eastern!

no problem Kristie Im going to start compiling a list as soon as i get more people =) im soooo excited on 319 days till we sail !!!

We will be joining you guys. Three staterooms with every one over 25. This my 7 th dcl cruise and everyone else 3 rd or 5 th.

no problem Kristie Im going to start compiling a list as soon as i get more people =) im soooo excited on 319 days till we sail !!!

Hey Tasha I started different facebook group but we can flip if u guys have link to the other one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter