• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 2014

rebeccam31

DIS Veteran
Is there already a thread that I'm missing? I looked but didn't see one.

Anyway, I thought we were in the May thread but then remembered my daughter always has a horse show the first weekend in May. So we are now the April thread! We'll be coming just for a quick weekend, April 25-27. It will be myself and my daughter and my good friend and her daughter. Both girls will be 12 at the time. I'm pretty sure we're staying in AKL. I've never stayed there, and we are all very excited! (well, not all--we aren't planning on telling the girls until we're at the airport. ;) )

Art of Animation looks VERY cool! I did end up booking the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I'm pretty excited to see it! I hope you get great weather and low crowds for your trip. ;)

The 12th or the 25th? Have you stayed in WL before? I have a friend that always stays there. It's her very favorite. :)

We're arriving on April 4th for a short trip with just DH and I. Very much looking forward to our first stay at YC!

We will be at Ft. Wilderness Cabins on April 6-13 for a small family reunion. It'll be a first trip for my 3 and 6 year old grandsons. Looking forward to experiencing their first time at the parks with them! Spouse and I will be there for F&W festival in Oct. also, then DL in 9/14 and back to WDW after our DCL EBPC cruise the end of 9/14. I LOVE getting my 3-4 annual WDW trips in each year! It does make me HAPPY!

I currently have a bounceback August 2014 trip booked, but contemplating taking advantage of a CM discount and going April 2014 during spring break instead. We'd be going the 11-20th. Wondering if this will be the crowded "Easter Week" or the 20th-27th. Any ideas?

I'll be going in April 2014 too! I've been looking for an April 2014 thread. Half of us are flying (leaving 4/26) and the others are driving, leaving same day, arriving 4/27. We are staying off site, at a condo rental that can accommodate all 9 of us (7 adults, 2 kids). It will be the first family vacation for us in 18 years, and the first time for the kiddos (they will be 3 1/2 and almost 2). I recently went to Disneyland and my nephew loved my picture with Donald, kept stealing my camera to see it.

I'm really hoping the crowds are decent that week, it's after Easter and Spring Break and so far everything I've read said it should be a good time to be there.

I'll be there April 4 - 7 for my birthday. I don't know where I'll be staying, yet. (But I got a free flight, so may put the money saved from not having to buy plane fare on a hotel upgrade.)

We are going April 6 - April 11th and I have to say I am kinda happy that there doesn't appear to be too much activity in this thread! Less people for my first trip!

We are staying CR CL TPV and I am beyond excited for my kids (and myself) to experience that first taste of disney magic!

We are going 4/26-5/3. Staying at POR. with my mom and 2 sons
My youngest son will be performing with his HS marching band at MK
Can't wait!

We are going April 10- 18!!! Staying at POR-RS for the 1st time... we have only stayed at Villas in the past, so I'm a little nervous that it will feel cramped & the kids ( 9yr old twins) will get a little unbearable. Also, it is the week before Easter, so it will be CROWDED and expensive....Can't wait to go!!!! any room advice??? still time to switch...

Just booked POR for DH and me April 5-12. I was supposed to stay at the Marriott World Conference Center for the convention I'm attending but managed, in spite of the eye rolling, to gain the boss's permission to spend LESS of his money and stay @ POR!:cool1:

Ok, trip changes. We are still going April 5-11th, but have changed the room from CL CR TPV to WL WV and saved over $2,200!! BC of that, we are going on a last minute trip in December too (as in like 25 days!!) pixiedust:pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter