April 2013 Car Rental Discount Thread

I am getting similar prices for our trip. Can anyone give me a review r let me know which you prefer?
Thanks!

I much prefer Alamo to Dollar....have had much better cars (lower mileage, better condition), like being able to choose my own car from whatever aisle I book, ability to use the kiosks to checkin and not have to stand in line and not having a $250.00 hold on my credit card. It would have to be well over $50 difference to consider Dollar.

Has anyone seen a coupon code for national good in April ....we currently have a mid size car booked with alamo ..national is coming up the same base price as,alamo but I haven't found a coupon to bring the national price down to match alamo(found a coupon for,them)

Has anyone seen a coupon code for national good in April ....we currently have a mid size car booked with alamo ..national is coming up the same base price as,alamo but I haven't found a coupon to bring the national price down to match alamo(found a coupon for,them)

I've been using the following $30 code for National. NDA2324BR
I don't really know the source

Thank you all SO much! Just popping over from the May thread (I've been checking here off and on for deals ;) ) and I used the Alamo code and WOW! best rate I've found so far by quite a bit!!:thumbsup2

FYI
Dollar rates are back down again. You can get 8 days 4/14-4/21 midsize for $165 with no codes.

FYI
Dollar rates are back down again. You can get 8 days 4/14-4/21 midsize for $165 with no codes.

I checked Thrifty and was able to take off about $15 from my previous reservation!! 4/4-4/7 for $114 total with fees!! :banana::banana:
(no codes, economy car)

Hope we can continue to go lower and lower!! :cool1:

Might vary because of your times but found at rate of $77.41 inc. taxes and fees for your dates. Use the up to 35% off and $15 off 3 day coupon at http://www.carrentalsavers.com/budget.html.

Is this a reliable site to book through? (Have you used them before?) I tried to book directly through budget, but I can't get the $15 coupon code unless I go through the site you provided. Am I able to cancel if I use that site?

and... THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :)

Is this a reliable site to book through? (Have you used them before?) I tried to book directly through budget, but I can't get the $15 coupon code unless I go through the site you provided. Am I able to cancel if I use that site?

and... THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :)

I have used them at least two times. No problems at all. If that is where you are getting the best price I would use them without hesitation.

Have yet to have car rental company's check entertainment card. So if you want heres the links
budget.com/entertainment
alamo.com/offer/ent13
avis.com/entertainment
nationalcar.com/offer/ent13
enterprise.com/ent13

I had a few reservations made for 4/6 to 4/14 for a car and a van. The were, up until yesterday, all in the $240 for the car and $350 for the van. We ended up today switching to 2 full size cars for the 8 days from Alamo for $300 total for both!!!:cool1: That is cheaper than just the van. Yes there will be more driving and parking costs but still more money in my pocket!

In case you are wondering that is with the costco code and the $25 off coupon on the alamo website. For a while it would not accept coupons until yesterday!

I have used them at least two times. No problems at all. If that is where you are getting the best price I would use them without hesitation.

Booked it at $77.41 total!! I cannot thank you enough!!:disrocks:

Dollar has lowered their rates April 14-21
Search dates then click on "City Specials"
Full size and Mini-vans were especially low
No codes needed

I wish I could use Dollar or Thrifty! I need the 2nd driver and don't want to pay $11 extra a day!

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using DISBoards

Thanks for the update - went down to $129 for our full size at Alamo...Appreciate it when we can share!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter