• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 2012 code watch

I was just comparing our end-of-April price to early Nov and early Dec prices and there is very little difference between the two. I know this is a goofy reason, but we went in November last year and really enjoyed seeing Wishes earlier (7:00 or 8:00 p.m.) and when I looked at the April calendar and saw that Wishes is at 10:00 every night (past our bedtime, lol), I started thinking that maybe we should go at the same time this year and not wait until next April. But then I reminded myself that I love the F&GF in the spring and that is when our 35th anniversary is and I've been planning this trip for three years, so I'm sticking with April and hoping for codes.

When will I begin to see the codes start popping up?

A big group of us are hoping we can stay at a Disney resort for our trip in April - our high school band will be marching in one of the parades.

Wow, congratulations to you! I was in your shoes about 20+ years ago when my HS band went too. It is an experience you will never forget. Enjoy every minute!! :woohoo:

We haven't set a date for a trip yet but I'm hoping for my son's school vacation week in April. So count me in on this thread!! :thumbsup2

We are booked for the week of April 15. This will be our 2nd trip to Disney and our 3 year olds first trip. We want to surprise our 3 kids about the trip. It would be great if a discount would be offered so we could stay at a deluxe!!!

We stayed at Disney two years ago and got a code after it was booked and fully paid for and I called and gave them the code over the phone and they rebooked it and credited my credit card.

Jumping in here too! I was planning on going October 2012, but my son started middle school this year and based on this first month of school, I don't think I'd have the heart to make him miss a week next year. So now I'm thinking of April 14-21, 2012 which is our Spring break, but I called the other day to price it out and it's CRAZY expensive! Hoping some good discounts come up...I booked the exact same trip in October 2010 and it was probably around $1500.00 less! Here's hoping something good comes our way!!

do they normally release a new special as soon as the current one expires? For example the current FD one must be booked by 10/29, and that is for dates up to March 29th. Any chance they'll put out a special on 10/30 for April? (I'm grasping....... just say "absolutely, they will for sure release a special for us on 10/30", lol)

We've booked our trip for April 1 thru 8...missed the free dining by days...does anyone know if you can book the room, pay for it, and not show up until the next day? Would you be able to get the "Special"

We just booked our flights and will be booking our rooms tonight for Easter. Hoping for a sweet annual pass discount!

I booked for April vacation too.. at the BC.. No discount yet.. last may we had 40% pin code, which was amazing.. and I am hoping for anything.. this time around.. but, we are going either way..
I haven't booked airfare yet.. but I was looking. and found a really cheap flight if we leave the like 5 days before we are currently booked.. when I called Reservations to see about switching, the price went up over $600, because the 5 days prior was still considered "prime" season.. So, I stuck with my original and I am now hoping for 2 things.. cheap flights and a room discount.. Come on Pin codes.. Come to momma!:worship:

We're looking for the end of April too...Eight of us total, my family and my sisters...they don't want to go anywhere else than the WL!!! I don't think I've stayed anywhere else but the WL...thinking of doing a moderate resort..but even my husband is out voting me. Hope pins come out soon!

I posted this in the "everything you need to know about codes" thread, but thought I would post here as well, if anyone can help!

I will be at WDW April 14-22. Of course, I'd love a discount!! I am probably looking into this too much and should just be patient before imagining all the "what ifs", but I can't! I am worried that IF a discount comes out, it will begin on April 15 (since the 14th is still holiday pricing). If that is the case, what can I do to still get the discount for the remainder of my vacation? If it is a room only discount, I know I can leave my dates the way they are and just get the discount on the nights it is offered. But what if it is kids stay and play free? We aren't planning on going to a park the 14, so should I just make that day room only reservation? IF we decided to go to a water park that day, could I pick our tickets up early at guest services? What about if the discount is free dining? Thanks for any advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter