• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 2010 code watch?!

what are the crowds like in late april early May? is the flower and garden festival on then?

We're in, too! Just booked April 10-18th at ASMusic, but would love to move up to POR if a good deal came along.

My boyfriend and I are planning a trip for May 8th-May 15th for POR. This will be the first trip that we are planning on our own. I'm hoping for some great deals as well!! My question is, can I book a package now and then if a deal comes out switch, or does that only work with room only bookings as I read earlier.

Thanks so much for any help!! I've been totally confused about this and I just want to get things booked! :)

I booked room and tickets for MArch 2010 and asked if any deals came out if they could apply and I was told yes, eithr pins or deals. Hoping for the 4/3

We just booked May 10-16 and our travel agent seems pretty sure that something is going to come up in the way of discounts. I am now hoping for the 4/3 so that we could end up adding a night and spending less!

I sure hope your travel agent is right!!!!! This trip for us is a girls only trip, so I would like to keep room costs down. (I need more money for shopping!!!!:lmao:) Plus DD really wants to do the Pirates League this time. It sounds like so much fun. I just can't wait!

Me too!!

Just joined the forum - seems like a great place.

Currently planning for a late April visit - hopefully that's a good time. I'll be keeping my eyes out for April codes!!

Me too!!

Just joined the forum - seems like a great place.

Currently planning for a late April visit - hopefully that's a good time. I'll be keeping my eyes out for April codes!!

WELCOME!!!:dance3: You'll find a wealth of knowledge here. Everyone is tremendously helpful and understanding of even the smallest of questions!

DBF and I are planning on going in May 2010 but haven't booked anything yet, we are waiting on the offers to decide on a resort...does anyone know when they usually release offers for this time of year...? I think I read somewhere on here that last year they released the Spring 2010 offers in Nov, I don't want to wait that long!

We just got back in May. They didn't announce the 4/3 deal until about February or March if i remember correctly. So I'm not expecting anything until well into 2010. But the wait is torture!!!!!:scared1:

I made our ressie in Dec last year for April 25-may2 for the 4/3 deal. Then they exteneded the deadline like 3 times.

jackie

I made a 4/3 reservation for April 2009 in November 2008. I'm hoping for a code that doesn't requite 7 consecutive nights at the same resort this time, though.

this might be a stupoid question but i was hoping someone could help me

I am from Australia and am either going to book through the dreams unlimited travel agency or directly through disney website.

They are both offereing the same prices...Which would you book through?

If a code becomes available, can i have that added if i have used Dreams Unlimited travel or is it only good for the disney website?

thanks for your help
jess

this might be a stupoid question but i was hoping someone could help me

I am from Australia and am either going to book through the dreams unlimited travel agency or directly through disney website.

They are both offereing the same prices...Which would you book through?

If a code becomes available, can i have that added if i have used Dreams Unlimited travel or is it only good for the disney website?

thanks for your help
jess

DU will automatically add any specials/codes you are eligible for as they come up...they also will make your ADR's if you want them to...all at no charge.

THe 4/3 deal came out on November 6th (if my memory serves me right) because I remember it being the same day Southwest had released there flight schedule for my April trip and I think I was on the computer the whole day:surfweb:

THe 4/3 deal came out on November 6th (if my memory serves me right) because I remember it being the same day Southwest had released there flight schedule for my April trip and I think I was on the computer the whole day:surfweb:

Oh!!! I certainly hope so! I can't stand all of this waiting!:rotfl:

we're planning April 18-25 2010. I am unsure as to whether I should just make our reservations now at POR and if the codes come out than the code can be applied? I am a newbie and have never been to WDW before.

We were originally thinking Sept 2010, but not really feeling that. We went this past May for the first time with the 4/3 deal and I would like to go in April 2010 instead of Sept.

I'M HOPING FOR THE 4/3 DEAL AGAIN, THAT WOULD BE THE DEAL BREAKER FOR US.

It's almost November......maybe it will be announced then again.!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter