APRIL 2008 "WELCOME" grab a chair and share your planning skills!

Does anyone happen to have any sea racer or mini golf vouchers that they won't be using? A Diser was kind enough to mail them to me last year and it would be great to have them again. TIA

I can't believe that in 15 days I will be checking into POR for 8 nights. I can't wait to pull up to the gate and tell the guard that we are there to check in. Ahhhhh I hope these next 2 weeks go by fast.

Leaving on Friday..to drive from upstate NY..with 3 kids..:scared1: --this should be fun!!! I'm SO excited--I think even more than my kids! Staying at POP from 5th-10th--I think I'm more excited to eat food that I didn't have to prepare!! :yay:

:grouphug:

Taking my DD to WDW for her birthday! :banana:

4/26-4/27 Contemporary (1st time)

:worship: Hoping you might keep me in mind if you need to cancel/change any ADR's, DD wants dinner at Chef Mickey's--but I'll take anything you no longer want/need!!!

Taking my DD to WDW for her birthday! :banana:

4/26-4/27 Contemporary (1st time)

:worship: Hoping you might keep me in mind if you need to cancel/change any ADR's, DD wants dinner at Chef Mickey's--but I'll take anything you no longer want/need!!!

I'll have my fingers crossed you may be able to get your ADR you want!

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful trip even if there's no chance of getting it...enjoy!

8 more sleeps for me...these single figures are great!!! :banana:

A few uf our trekkers are enjoying the Sunny Florida... come back and share some pics...

Tinks... I wish I am meeting you!!! But anywhoooooooooo have loads of fun!!!

Poppers???!!! Anybody set a meet at and greet by the Pool at Petals on the week of April 20 to 24th ??????????

:snooty: Psssh Sunny FL its Freckin Raining in Georiga:scared1: :eek: hope its better in WDW:worship:

TOT at 2PM on the 21st Anybody ???

April WDW MEET: April 24,2008

So we're meeting @ or around 2:30pm on 4/24 in MK @ Pineapple Stand (is the name "Aloha Stand"???) Not sure.

Attendee:
ANTSS2001
PrincessAlways
Dopey'sMAMA
minechuchie
Poohbear67

TOT at 2PM on the 21st Anybody ???

I should be done with my Lunch with an Imagineer by then. I always like to meet my fellow DIS'er!

Saturday 04/19/08
Breakfast at Kona Café @ 7:40am
Magic Kingdom opens at 9:00am
Hop to Animal Kingdom open until 8:00pm
Lunch at Yak & Yeti
Dinner at Riverside Mill

Sunday 04/20/08
Breakfast at Riverside Mill
Epcot opens at 9:00am
Meet Deb Wills at 10:30am at Journey Into Imagination!
Lunch at Sunshine Seasons
Meet up with Jeanie and her boys Christian and Timothy
Dinner nibbled Around the World
See IllumiNations! @ 9:00pm

Monday 04/21/08
DHS opens at 9:00am
Lunch with an Imagineer @ 11:30am
Dinner at Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Inn & Café
Magic Kingdom open until 11:00pm
Meet OrlandoMike, RickinNYC & his honey Joe!
See Wishes! @ 10:00pm​

Oh my gosh, I can't understand it I've got such a woooooosh of excitment today, and my tummy feels all funny and flipping over! I just want to go to the street and shout all day.....wooopy!!! Only 8 days till the wedding adn 10 days until we will be in the world!!! hoooooray hooorah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter