April, 2008 walt disney world vacation

daniel475

Earning My Ears
:yay: on april 17, 2008 we be boarding an airplane for walt disney world. :woohoo: so exited, can't maintain, can't wait i'm ready!!!!!!:woohoo: :) :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cheer2:

April.. who can wait until April !!! We are going Jan 25-Feb 1, 2008. We can not wait. This year it will be a surprise for our daughter again. Last year it was a gift from Santa. Maybe we will do that again. She'll be 5 in September, and is so excitied that she's 40 inches now and can ride more rides at Disney. She's spoiled, not even 5, and been to WDW 5 times, going on her 6th in 2008!

We'll be there April 19-26!!!:yay:
Thsi will be my parents first trip, I love taking people who have never been before!

Crowds were low to moderate. Most afternoons we didn't even have to get a fastpass. The weather was perfect:sunny, 80 to 90 each day with no humidity. It didn't rain at all while we were there. The Flower Festival at Epcot is beautiful. This has now become my favorite time of year to go to WDW.

Thank you so much. We were planning on going in december but DF got a new job and won't be able to take vacation then.

We are going the week of April 6th-11th. We are staying at All-star Movies (which is my DW's favorite resort.) I wanted to stay in a moderate, but my DW thinks that the place just isn't "Disney" enough.

And when I ask her if she would want a bigger room (because our two DS's, which will be 8 and 9 comes with us)- or even more amenities in the hotel; she always tells me that she doesn't see the point because we are hardly ever in our room, or at the hotel anyway.

We stay at the parks. We don't swim at the hotel (except this year- for about 30 minutes.) We don't eat at the hotel- except breakfast bars and juice that we get at Wal-mart on the way down. And that's our breakfast. We don't fish or shop or much anything else except take pictures the first day, sleep and get on the buses at the hotel.

We stay at the parks. No, not Downtown Disney (never been there), not Orlando or at the golf course or anything... Parks!

(And, to us, that's EXACTLY our perfect vacation.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter